Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

| Silent Screams |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

| Silent Screams |  Empty
PostSubject: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:17 am

Night had fallen on the island. It swallowed up everything and anything. Cael found himself caught in it as he ran back to his home in the trees. He kept his footing light as he made his way through the dense forest floor. He could hear howls and screams from creatures that would surely enjoy him for dinner. Cael saw a low branch and he jumped up on to it and began to climb higher up the tree. He needed to figure out how far he was from his shelter.

Cael could see it in the distance. "Just a bit further." He whispered to himself as he descended back to the forest floor. As time progressed further the darkness became darker and to Cael it seemed that everywhere he looked he saw movement. He wasn't going to lose his composure just yet. He pulled out his bow and held it at the ready as he kept moving through the darkness.

Cael never was one to fear the darkness but this darkness seemed thick and dense. He was more concerned with getting off course and having to spend more time trying to get back to his home. He moved along as quietly as he could but, he stepped on a stick and heard it crunch beneath him. Cael silently cursed himself as he readied for anything to attack him.

Cael stood motionless waiting, listening, for what was to come but nothing came. Cael let out the breath he had been unknowingly holding and put his bow back as he realized that he was only psyching himself out. His mind was playing a horrible trick on him and he was letting it. Cael scoffed at his foolishness, "Oh~, Such a fool I was to fall for something like this."

Cael chuckled and then began to continue again as he was destined for his home...if only this thick darkness would lift. Cael couldn't even see the light of the moon or any stars for that matter. He really did miss the starlight. It was his favorite thing to look at when he would climb to the top of the trees. He frowned at the fact the starlight was gone. He didn't stop he just kept walking hoping he was getting closer. He knew he had to since he didn't have much further to go before he reached home.
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

Male Aquarius Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am

Alton tries screaming out to the one he can feel running in his field of dark matter. "Run! you must get out this quickly!" Not knowing what more he could do for this soul, but he can tell the this person can not hear his cries. Altonton can feel that he and the darkness was one and the same, himself trying to pull himself together. "RUN DAMIT! YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!"

Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 am

Cael's ears twitched as though he had heard something. Cael paused and listened to the surrounding area, all he could hear was the sound of night fall. Cael shrugged it off and kept walking. He kept moving until he heard what sounded like a muffled shout. He paused again and this time he called out, "Hello?"

He drew his bow and loaded an arrow as he crouched and began to look for movement. "I'm not armed. Come out, please. I won't hurt you." He said in the most convincing helpless voice he could muster as he still looked around.

"Damn...I can't see anything." He whispered to himself. Cael really did not like this thick darkness. He had never encountered it before and now he was beginning to wonder what was going on.

"Please! I won't cause any harm! Just...come out!"
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:08 am

"Get the hell out!" Being a mass of nothingness it was not much Altonton could do.
Feeling himself slowly coming together. " Can you hear me?! If you dont get out of this you will get trapped here!" Altonton has no control of this power.
Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 am

Cael let out a breath as he heard a voice. He still wasn't sure what it said but he continued to listen. Then he heard it! He heard what the voice said. Cael didn't understand what it meant. He looked at the ground puzzled before he looked up again and shot an arrow in the dark. He wanted to know if there was anything solid around. Cael then spoke in a more assertive voice, "What do you mean trapped here? Where are you?! Come out and I won't kill you."

Cael moved forward a bit looking for the source of the voice. He would find it even if he had to look like a fool shouting at nothing. He did not like to be toyed with, he would much rather fight face to face than do all this smoke and mirrors crap.

He was growing more and more frustrated as he moved about the darkness. He wouldn't fire another arrow until he found his target. "Come out ya bastard! Fight me!" He shouted as he continued to move around. Cael came to stop in what he thought was his starting point. He then decided to do something rather strange and unusual. He put his bow away even though he knew there was danger near.

"See. I put my weapon away. Now come out. I mean you no harm." Cael was hoping to see them so he could talk to them and maybe even scare them off or kill them, whatever happened first. He raised his hands and spun in a slow circle to show them, where ever they may be, that he wasn't going to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:48 am

"Focus! Focus!" Altonton knew that the darkness and himself are one so he tried something to get the guys attention.
He stared shaking threes around the guy hopping he would follow the movement.
" Come on move this way its the way out! I dont know how long you have!"

Altonton can feel that he is coming together faster and faster. He needs to get this person out of here fast. "Being tough is only going to get you killed or worse." He can feel himself gaining more control so shakes the trees a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:59 am

Cael's head snapped to look in the direction of the trees shaking. He grinned hoping that he had found them finally. "That way, eh?" He said as he ran toward the trees. He reached the trees and looked around them, no one was there. Cael then wondered if they were in the tree. That would make more sense, as the tree had shook.

Cael climbed up the tree and looked around, he saw no figure and was very frustrated. He got down and leaned against the tree. "If it's a game you want to play I'm in no mood. But since you won't come out I guess I have no choice but to play."

Cael began to wonder if he was dealing with a child. So Ceal began to walk along the trees that were close to the one that shook. He kept walking hoping to see the child that was making him bored and frustrated. Cael began to think about what he would do to the child when he found it. He'd probably scare it by threatening to kill it with an arrow or eat him.

Cael stopped when he noticed that he could see starlight again. He looked around and then wondered if he had just let the child, thing, whatever it was, escape him. Oh no! That couldn't be possible. Cael turned around to see where he had just come from and he saw... nothing.

"Damn it." He muttered to himself as he just kind of stood there. He really wanted to catch whatever had been talking to him or trapped him or... Cael let out a growl as his frustrations were getting the better of him. His head now hurt from wondering just what the hell had happened to him.

"DAMN YOU! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" He shouted to seemingly nothing.
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 am

"Im here dumb ass." Altonton can get small glimpses of the world around his. Its like looking out of a lot of small holes. He can feel his body taking form. The first thing to come into shape was his hand.
He try reaching out to anything he can.

Altonton finally gets a peek at the guy that was stranded in his dark void.
"What the hell are you?" Altonton has never seen this type of being before. He try reaching out to this guy. The more he reach the more his body comes to form.

The darkness fades in Altonton's body making him complete. Still reaching out he find himself face to face with the hot headed man the escaped his fate trapped in the void.

"Im no damn child, got that!"
Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:39 am

Cael's forest green eyes grew wide as he leaped back and covered his nose, "Your breath smells like a rotten corps." He spat out at...Cael stared puzzled at what the darkness had just spit out. Cael could see pointed ears but this thing's skin was different from Cael's.

"Are you a wood elf too?" he asked in a slightly mocking tone but also seriously curious. Cael didn't want to say what he thought the other was.
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 am

Altonton covers his mouth very quickly "What?!" He takes two steps back and pulls his hands away from his mouth. He looks around wondering where we was. The last thing Altonton could remember was falling to his death with a sword in his gut.

"Wait what the hell is this? Where the hell is this?" Altonton stopped to take a breath. "Ok.ok"
He takes a kneel and places his hand on the ground. "To answer your question, no im not this wood elf thing you speak of."

Altonton looks up at the guy. " My kind is called drow and i guess you are this wood elf." Altonton stands to his feet to his feet. "What the Hell?!" Altonton yells out.
Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:12 am

Cael soon felt uneasy. He had heard of Drows before but he had never actually seen one. "I don't what this place is. All I know is it's called Eden and we are here for some reason or another." Cael said as he stared at the Drow before him.

"Why are you shouting? We are the only two here...well I was alone until you were just..." Cael didn't know how to describe what had just happened, "Well...You were just birthed right here. As strange as that is, that is what happened." Cael slightly rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue as the thought of this fully grown man just being born right in front of him.

Well Cael had thoroughly grossed himself out for the night but that would have to be put aside as he did not trust this Drow. Cael held the stone blade hidden in his hand ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 pm

"Why am I yelling? Why? Well one im standing in the middle of nowhere with no clothes on my back." Altonton looks around to finds something anything to cover his naughty bits.
"And then theres this strange ass hat of a person in front of me that was trying to kill me even before I got here." Altonton stopped and looked at the guy. "Oh and was once in me." He looked... "IN ME!"
Altonton takes a deep breath. He ask "What can I call you?"
Back to top Go down
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

Cael snickered at the Drow and his movements. Cael found this display of embarrassment by him quite funny and he couldn't control himself, Cael let out a howl of laughter. "Ahaha! Oh... This is... Haha." Cael couldn't even form a sentence. He was so busy laughing he didn't even pay attention to what the Drow was saying. Cael tried to calm himself but it wasn't happening he just kept laughing and laughing. Finally after a few minutes, he calmed himself. "I am terribly sorry, did you say something~?" His voice oozed with a kind of haughty asshole tone, to imply that he had not been paying attention at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Silent Screams |    | Silent Screams |  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Silent Screams |
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Islands :: The Isle of Lost Trees-
Jump to: