Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Bez woke up in the village. That bolt of lightning had done a number on him. Bezyle felt his blood boil at that. He jumped out of a makeshift bed, feeling a little buzz, like a head rush. He grit his teeth and punched the ground. Bez looked around for a moment to make sure he was alone. He changed out of the rags he had on and noted a decent amount of clothes was left for him. It was a rather cold day outside, and you could get zapped by the cold if you weren't dressed properly. Bezyle went outside, shocked at just how cold it was out there. "Lousy no-good winter weather." He said grumpily. He felt a little bit lethargic, as if his batteries were drained.

He saw a poster outside that sparked his interest. "Welcome to Haven" He read aloud, standing there for a few seconds. He then ripped off the poster and stomped on it a few times, in a random fit of rage. He snapped back to himself for a moment and was confused as to why he did that. He then turned towards what seemed to be a decently populated village, walking away and grumbling, he couldn't help but feel bit out of place. He felt a lack of energy go away as a bolt of the electricity jumped out at him. He was shocked [as in surprised] at first, falling backwards. But he suddenly felt electrified. He felt more energetic and youthful than ever.

He stood up, running away. He didn't want anyone to see the mess that he'd made with his power. What was wrong with him, he should be dead, that was strong power that hit him! That was power line-grade stuff! Why wasn't he dead. He bumped into somebody, that zapped away all his patience. He grabbed the person by the collar of his shirt and asked "Where am I..." He said mostly confused and angry.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Outside the air was filled with moisture, the tent he exited was decorated with red feathers and an elderly female outside greets  him. "I see your awake, my name is Healer welcome to Haven." she mutters to him standing over one of the corpses mutilated by the recent Hydra attack. She waves her hands over the corpse and it shifts under her palms its splintered limbs painfully cracking into place however there was no life in the body. "I healed your wounds you were rather, crispy when one of our hunters found you in the forest." around the camp including to Bez a voice echoed hollowly in their heads. Fizz and Taro have died to the Hydra, if you wish to pay your respects we are burying him by the river. Healer gives a slight disappointing chuckle. "That is Chief, he said you could have some fish over by the river, he will come talk to you when he gets a moment, he is rather busy." She motions him off immediately getting some young boy to come grab the corpse before her now prepared for a burial, off into the distance a variety of different sized huts were all around him over by river a massive body of a lizard in the distance laying dead a few villagers around it ripping off scales and harvesting its body.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Bez was slightly saddened by his sudden realization of what had happened here. He calmed down for a bit, and then took a deep breath. "So where am I exactly... where on earth am I" He calmly released her, "What is a river?" He had asked from legitimately not knowing simple things. He was heavily fragmented and broken so his memory was fuzzy and broken. He grabbed his head as he tried to force himself to know what he felt he should know, but it only caused him to surge with a bit of electricity as his body began to break apart a bit. He pulled himself together, and calmed down once more. "So what happened why are so many people dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 am

The Healer sighed annoyed, obviously a very busy woman but she stopped to patiently explain. "A river is a flowing body of water, you are at a village known as Haven filled with people who have been awakened just like you, the creatures around here are violent and hard to control." she explains quickly making motions with her hands to illustrate her points. "Do you have any other questions child?" she coos softly, her voice suddenly becoming friendly instead of the harsh anger before. All around them the town was busy at work, no one seemed to be wasting time after the incident. "Hello Bez." a man called abruptly cutting into any train of thought, spear in his left hand and a smiling face, it was very hard to focus on anything when he was speaking, even the fact he knew his name without any initial conversation. "My name is Chief, welcome to my village I apologize for the oddities of today, do you mind if we go into my tent and talk privately?" Chief seemed overjoyed to see Bez as if he was some kind of old friend immediately patting his back and pushing him forward comfortingly towards a large tent located in the center of the encampment.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Bez calmly nodded to her explanation as he remembered now, it was if pieces of his brain were slowly coming together to piece together pieces of his past lives. "Ahh a river ok.." He nodded in agreement, as Chief made his way towards him. "Well that would be fine uhh... Chief..." He was a tad bit nervous about what he was getting himself into but he figured it couldn't hurt because he had no idea who he was really.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

He basically shoves him through the camp quickly and opens the tent just enough so he can slide through. Inside was a girl sitting in the center of the room, she looked no more than ten years old and very frail. her pale white skin was almost thematic as you glanced over her, all pigment in her eyes was gone leaving a pale gray, her long white hair was lifting off her body like it was being attacked by static moving sporadically around her. She did not move at all when they came in, however a young female voice echoes inside their heads. Hello Bez and Pando. the girl blinks to acknowledge their presence but does not move from her cross legged state. "Bez, I brought you in here because we have a problem." he states dryly, motion his hand to the hidden body guard of the girl, a giant of a man steps out of the tent standing outside the only glimpse given of him was a massive stone and wood hammer braced against his back. "This lady is named Seer." Laura.. She corrects lamely however it did not seem that Chief heard. "She cannot see or hear however she gained omnipotent observation skills as you probably have realized, but you, she can't figure out who you are at all." The Chief explains, this thought seemed to trouble him. "So I am going to leave you with Seer and hopefully by the time I come back we may have some answers, don't do anything funny or you won't make it out of this tent alive." That last threat was accompanied by a growl as he stalks out the tent once against putting on a smiling face leaving the area. Hes a sweet heart. Laura says sarcastically finally making a motion leaning her blind eyes upward to meet Bez. I am harmless I swear, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Bez was scared out of his mind, and was about to form his staff as he was forced into the tent. Once he made it inside he was pulled at ease as he was brought face to face with a simple girl. When Chief had told him that he was aware of his lack of memories and personality, Bez was actually quite shocked at that ability. He began to make random thoughts in his mind in order to throw them off from what he knew about himself by thinking of random words he knew in a random order. One would be able to see the shocked expression on his face with each word. "Dog, Poop, Jump, Can, Tea, Bag, Time, Frog" He paused as they warned him not to try anything that could get him in trouble and let out a sigh of relief as they left. 

Bez now looking at the girl named Laura could not help but test her mental reading ability honestly intrigued. "I am thinking of the number that is really a blouse..." He raised his arms as he thought of the word blouse and held a disarming facial expression as if he were to catch her off guard. He then calmly looked her in the eyes, aware of the fact she could not actually see him, and smiled "I am harmless as well... I think... unless provoked!" His fingers began to wiggle back and fourth in a tickling motion as the thought of tickling the girl amused him. After all she was a cute little ten year old girl. Bez had no idea what brought that thought out of him as he struggled with himself a little... unknown to him that in one of his three past lives he was a loving father to a set of twins, and somehow this girl had forced that aspect out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 pm

You do realize that when your thinking about random words your actually thinking "I better think about random words." then you actually start thinking of words so it isn't working Laura murmurs making air quotes with her hands, almost sounding like a whisper in the ear. And its not just mind reading, its all of my sense besides feeling, I see through your eyes hear your thoughts, this is the first time I've seen myself since I have passed, Pando refuses to let me see myself using his ability every time he looks at me she was chatting aimlessly obviously not used to it for she seemed unable to focus too busy to listening to his aimless thoughts. Hey what no, step ba- she goes to say before giggles echo in his mind, however as she looks like laughing no sound comes out of her physical body. Stooop~ she says through laughter pushing away from Bez, coming out of her cross legged stance thrusting her arms the wrong ways to block off the assault, obviously seeing herself through Bez's eyes making it very awkward for her to move herself in counter. The playing dies down and she shifts back into the cross legged stance she was before. That was fun.. Laura's voiced seemed to bounce off the walls as she catches her breath But back to business, who are you? she tilts her head sideways letting her white hair hang to the side, for some reason gravity now affecting it, Bez could feel her mind in his, a warm feeling in his body knowing someone is there with him as she probes his mind for information.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:10 am

Bez calmly took a deep breath, "To be honest with you... I guess. I lost my memories... I don't know who I am... I just woke up one day... and I was Bez... I have faint memories of who I was before... but I don't know who I am or what I did before I lost my memories." He was a bit nervous about telling her this, as it was not everyday someone lost their memories... and he had felt as if no one would believe him if he told them. He began to go back into his mind as he showed what did remember. He had a faint memory of two twins, one girl and one boy each hold his hand as they walked down a street skipping towards and ice cream shop. Another memory appeared in his head, as he burst through a door with a gun in his head, yelling. "Police Search warrant nobody move!" He twitched at this memory as it faded quickly. He tried to remember something once more the last memory he had was of him wielding a staff, while facing someone head on in the eye of a storm. The sound of thunder echoed in his mind, and at the moment he began to suffer from post traumatic stress. He had an anxiety attack and began to breath heavily, as he was forcefully pulled into the memory. As if something in it had been beckoning him to remember who he really was. His eyes rolled back as he fell back onto the ground and grew cold. He was going into shock as his body twitched, he was still perfectly conscious, but he was too scared to speak. His staff appeared in his hand, once more as clouds began to darken the sky. Lightning could be seen outside and the roaring thunder echoed throughout the village.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:07 am

Laura listens intently feeling every emotion of his as he talks, completely understanding of every odd feeling such as the awkwardness of telling others about his missing thoughts. Oh god.. Laura comments every once in a while watching the events unfold before her very eyes. The stress floods into her system causing her to close her eyes tightly biting her lip to keep the soundless screams from exiting her throat, she pressed her palms to her eyes as she try to disconnect from him but the strange past kept her pulled in STOP! she cried out, it sounded like she was sobbing and the body guard immediately pulled open the flap covering the entrance to check if she was okay and he immediately left seeing her crying. Strangely this was normal for her, feeling every thought every emotion of things like dying usually cause her to go into panic attacks but she manages to calm herself. Please, your okay. her thoughts echo comfortingly as she crawls on all fours towards him, with him in his state she could not see feeling out eventually touching his legs and lunging forward wrapping him in a hug Please.. her voice begs out into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:52 pm

As Laura listened to his thoughts he clutches his head in panic. The cloud began to strike lightning towards the ground, they were small bolts not strong enough to do anyone any real harm. Visions of one of his three past selves flooded his mind as he did battle with a shadowed figure. He attacked the male with a staff similar to the one he wielded today, only in this version of himself he had long dark blue hair, and pointy ears. He looked older, and he was enshrouded in a sea green aura. The aura had formed a green monkey tail, with a turtle shell on his back. As the two males charged at each other you could gear them scream each others names. "Mido" the shadow called out as he charged forward. Something was off, Bez then jumped up from him coma like state screaming. "Asuka" Upon calming down he looked around to see the situation. He noted that his hair was standing up.

He looked to see Laura was hugging him in order to calm him down. In a panic he picked her up and dashed out of the tent. Just in time as a large bolt of lightning struck the tent, lighting up in flames. Something else then fell from the cloud, a small green gem that landed right smack in the middle of Bez's forehead. The impact of the attack was strong enough to knock him unconscious but he was still active in his own mind. He found himself surrounded by three doors. He wanted to figure out where he was "Laura!" He called out unsure if she could still communicate with him He opened one door and it just lead to another series of doors. He began to move from door to door, running and panicking in the process he was scared but he wouldn't stop moving. Back in reality his body surged with electricity again, not enough to do anyone harm, but he was bright none the less. He had a smile on his face despite this knowing he had got Laura out safe.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:16 pm

It seemed as if all of Haven paused to look at what has happened, every fisherman, every hunter, every craftsman were all looking at the strange newcomer, and the girl very few have ever seen before coming out of their Chief's tent. The body guard that was standing at the door was about to shove them back inside the tent before the lightning struck, his body feeling tingly as he stares at the fire. He sigh as his foot stomps the ground towards the fire, a shock wave comes from the sound of his foot completely blowing over the fire halting its advance instantaneously. "I can't believe I wasted a weeks work of charging for that," the bodyguard mutters turning to watch the scene develop. Confused thoughts of pretty much everyone poured into Laura's mind as they all glance at her and wonder the horrible things Chief was doing to her.

"W-what happened to my hut? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE." Chief comes strolling up lazily, the shock was not genuine however it was very believable. "Thieves will not be tolerated, Guro execute them both immediately." Guro the bodyguard steps forward drawing his shoddy rock and wood hammer. All of the sounds stopped in Laura's head as Chief's ability misdirected all of her thoughts to him. Sorry, Laura, you betrayed me and now I must keep to my promise, I hope one day someone will awaken you again. Chief chuckles darkly as Laura clutches onto her carrier. Her name broke through, She could hear Bez so she concentrated with all of her might to speak back. Bez, they are going to kill us, I need you to -- Her hair began to stand up slightly as he surged with electricity but she refused to loosen her grip. I need you to run. Tears begun to pour out of the senseless girl's eyes as she laid them onto Bez's shoulder, only able to watch in horror through Guro as he steps closer and closer with a killers intent.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:30 pm

As guro came closer to them with a killers intent, Bez could hear Laura as she cried out for him to run, ironically rather then run away from her voice, he ran towards it, opening door after door until he had eventually saw her in the core of his mind. He jumped up still holding onto Laura as sparks of electricity came surging out of him zapping random things in the distance. An electric aura covered his body as his hair stood on end, standing up he looked around as he held Laura in his arm, trying to grasp the situation he was in. Observing the now charred tent he let out a sigh, "I am sorry guys... I have not quite figured out this entire lightning thing yet... lucky enough I was able to survive it without getting shocked myself this time." Because Laura was in direct physical contact with him she was not harmed by the surging electrical shield that had formed around him. His staff appeared in his hands, with a flash of glimmering light. 

"Well who was trying to kill us... who ever it was... you should be carefull cause I could kill you first!" He spoke with aggression, "Its not like we did anything wrong anyway... I mean... besides the makeshift tent... but I can pay you back for that I promise" He began to ramble on and on about debt and how no matter how hard life could get there was always a way to get through it. He paused for a moment, and then slowly began to back away from Guro in a calm manner. He then looked to the ground to see the green jewel that rested next to his bare feet and leaned over to pick it up. the instant he had done so images of his past lives had all surged to the top of his brain as a grin appeared on his face. He had be remembering a certain fighting style he knew in one of his past lives, and upon doing so he grew excited to test it out. "Laura if you can read my mind... don't panic when I move... just go with it..." He said clutching his free hand as he held her as a father would with his other.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 am

Bez's excuses may have worked on normal people, however as soon as he begun reasoning all of the group looked away, Chief's veins were showing on is forehead and neck as using his ability in this fashion was physically strenuous on his body. He chuckled fueling the fire, "Oh don't beg, just accept your fate." with this comment the crowd around him roared for blood, mob mentality might of taken over if fear of getting in Guro's way did not plagued many of the people in the crowd.

Panic was already settled in when Guro was stepping forward the feelings in his head physically broadcasted to Laura which only made hit her her nerves harder. His voice cut through Chief's ability due to how close he was so she figured it would do the same the other way around His name is Guro, he has quite a lot of fighting experience in his past life and his ability is to release shock waves he stores in his body, they occur naturally but he can charge it for quick results. Laura took deep breaths as she tried to disperse her of the feelings that was clutching her but there was no hope being connected to Guro's mind, imagining all of the things he plans to do with them once he has disposed of them initially.

Guro walked forward resting one of his hands on the handle of his hammer and when he was close enough he pulled on is hammer using his shoulder as a brace allowing momentum to carry it into the air, with a flourish he spun carrying the massive stone atop his weapon in a huge downward vertical swing not at Bez's skull but the much more defenseless Laura who could only watch horror-struck through the eyes of her killer.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Bez seeing the hammer come towards laura instantly reacted, not from thought but from instinct. Something written in his muscle memory had made him react in a way he had yet to do in his current life. He began to clutch Laura with both arms and simply jumped backwards while holding her, when he had jumped his feet had not actually connected with the ground as he was hovering. He himself did not realize this, until had had almost lost his balance in the process, landing awkwardly on his foot. "Oh hey... thats new...." He did not feel weightless, but he felt more so as if the ground he stood on, rejected his feet.

He tried to replicate the effect once more by jumping but it did not work a second time unfortunately. He then locked his eyes on Guro and pointed his staff towards the hulking male. "You shouldn't swing that at people they might get hurt... look I really would like to talk about this... no one should die for no reason... like what did she do... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" He then fired a concussive blast of electricity from his staff aiming it towards Guro, it couldn't kill anyone but it would have enough force to send whatever it hit a few yards back.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm

The impact the hammer indented the hard dirt where Laura was once standing but he immediately recovered Laura was still in shock not sure if she should stay clutching onto Bez or leave him alone to fight horror kept her in place. As Bez pointed the staff was towards Guro he dropped low to the ground to make him a smaller target. "With all the chatting you do its hardly a challenge to dodge your attacks." Guro says with a sigh as he rolls, leaving the wooden handle of his Hammer to snap, already weakened by the swing earlier. "However. " He begins stating as he charges forward in an angle making him harder to hit. "She and you have already been proven guilty." If he is able to get close he would prep into a boxers position giving a slight duck before pounding his dominant right hand to try and dislodge the staff from Bez.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Bez thinking quickly began to fire off three shots that were all extremely close together, fearing for his physical health. He would naturally try to evade getting punched in his one free arm, as his other arm was indeed focused on holding onto Laura. He was forced to think fast, but the only thing that had come to mind was to get out of his way, and evade to the best of his ability. This had of course failed, as the punch had indeed caught him off guard, but the moment Guro had punched him and the electric barrier that had surrounded him had sent several shocks into Guro in the process. The punch had indeed left his arm a bit sore as he fell in the process. Accidentally dropping laura a tad, even though she had still hung onto him. Upon shocking him Bez was quick to get to his feet as he grabbed Laura once more, scooping her back up and he began to take off in a pretty straight forward direction. "You people are all crazy, you hear me!" He yelled as he attempted to make his escape. With each step he had been taking another storm cloud hovered above him, one could see several electrical surges forming not only in his protective electric barrier, but the cloud above him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

The electricity caught him off guard however as he went spiraling back he could only question his ignorance. He combat rolled backwards landing on his two feet slightly off balance but Bez was already much too far away for him to catch up even with him carrying Laura. "Plan?" Guro asks gruffly, annoyance floats in his voice staring at the two as they disappear into the tree line Chief could only chuckle at the impending fate of the now travelers "They won't make it too far, the creatures around here do not take kindly to humans." The Chief could think of a variety of things that could kill them out in the wild, wolves, spiders, even what seems like harmless critters could spell their end but the thought of the giant snake seemed to stay with him, the apex predator in the area.

Laura let out a mental yelp as she was picked up, she hooked her arms around his neck and sealed her eyes shut which did not help her any, entering the woodland a whole new array of minds entered her, curiosity and fear dominated her thoughts making anything previous completely muddled. I can't remember when is the last time I have been here. was the only thought that made it through, animal life could be heard as she was talking as if background on a microphone. Panic that was welled up in Laura's body didn't dissipate but grow as they get farther and farther away from Laura, a haunting thought entered her mind. Your not going to leave me are you? With someone she was a fountain of knowledge, however alone she was nothing more than food for the creatures very obviously waiting for them to falter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!   Finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Haven-
Jump to: