Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Grounds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:19 am

Kioshi had been walking for what seemed days now. He lacked a lot of needed materials for survival, and could only think about the past few days as a pain. Being woken up from a coffin to find that he was once again alive from his dead like state but not a zombie. This place was new and different. Nothing was the same, the avatar that had given him the clothes he wore now, which was only a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans which he'd requested specifically. His medium colored brown hair was messy and unkempt from the location of sleeping. And his light blue eyes were groggy and droopy looking from the lack of said sleep. The person who woke him up told him everything he needed to know about what was happening and that he should head north until he found a village of sorts.

Which was his best route, he knew nothing of the people here and he could not defend himself. However the person did mention the fruit he had giving him a power, but the exact explanation was never told. He was a scavenger, his fighting skills were below par and he honestly hated the word fight itself. After his long day of walking he could see some thing new approaching within his eyes. Squinting he could make out tents it seemed. Yeah, those are tents. Bout damn time. He began to move faster almost to a run head on to this location. Using what was left of his energy and did not even consider the draw back to that choice.

Finally he had reached this area, there had been a few tents around and he'd sneakily began to peek around for life. All this hard work he felt should have paid off. Hell he'd lost count of how long he had been walking, searching for food. His stomach growled. Great timing. He left out a displeased sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 pm

The air was cold, a chilly wind blew by him. As he came closer and closer to the village he begun gaining the uneasy feeling of being watched. The world seemed silent as Haven moved at a bristled pace seemingly on mute. A rabbit peeked its head out of its hole, then immediately begun to dart around the levels of the floor. WHOOSH THUNK An arrow flew right by Kioshi, barely missing the rabbit. "How the hell am I suppose to hunt anything when you people keep showing up?" The marksman curses loudly stepping into view and aiming directly at Kioshi killers intent rested behind his eyes for making him miss the rabbit. Fast whispers echo around them however it was incoherent as Arrow nods to the air pulling the bow tightly. Go on, step forward." Arrow growls motioning him towards the encampment never trailing his bow off of him, walking him all the way to the encampment unlike all of the others who he just motioned forward. As they enter everything seemed to normalize except for the arrow aimed towards his back, the men and woman were busily raising crops or preforming a skill and had little time to glance over at the sight.

It was soon clear he was untrusted when he was approached by the chief, the Chief was small and scrawny, he wore finely tanned animal hides that were complimentary to his blond hair. His lush green eyes seemed to cut into the invader as he spoke harshly. "We don't appreciate thieves here, who are you? The voice was cold, not worried about executing him if he felt it was necessary.

Through observation  the encampment was rather simple, no walls or borders merely a set of huts gathered together in a open area but it seemed a lot of people were content with their state of living keeping themselves busy all trying to benefit the whole, a few tents were decorated with lush colors to identify them from the rest one in particular being a red tent which was easily seen as where they took their injured for in a place like Eden, injury was the only constant.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm

As the arrow flew past Key he jumped at the sound of it. He'd only see the blur of it before he could hear the sound through his ear drums. A slow reaction if it was meant for him, would have been a quick death. And once this dark hair male appeared holding his bow aimed at him Key threw his arms up in the air. "Woah! Chill, I am unarmed." He'd seemed a bit more relaxed with being told to move forward towards this encampment he was just peeking at and having someone ready to shoot him in the back of the head, but still knowing he had not been taken out yet was a good sign. I think.

Key was more at ease to not see zombies around and eating away their flesh, so yes he was a bit more relieved knowing that. But as soon as this blonde hair male approached him and spoke he felt a bit more frightened. It was obvious he was not as welcomed as he thought he would have been. However more upset that he was called a thief when he was not. His hands fell down as he responded. "You got me wrong, I am not a thief..I am Kioshi.. From Japan. And I swear I didn't mean to spy. Just I haven't seen anyone since I woke up." Keeping his face locked on this person he gazed around at the surrounding camp from the sides of his eyes. It was obvious they had a good set up here with all the work they seemed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Chief sighed looking at the boy realizing he might of been mistaking on his judgement, however his green eyes show no flickering of emotion making the situation cold as ice. Finally he has a flicker, a flicker of amusement behind his exterior shell. Well hello Kioshi, welcome to Haven my name is Chief. He reaches forward and shakes his hand awkwardly leaving an odd feeling of comfort however the bow was still aimed towards his back. "Kill him?" Arrow asks loudly making sure Kioshi could hear the sound of the wooden bow stretching left a feeling of uneasiness in the air as Chief actually looks like he was considering just having him killed.

"Ehh, not yet." Chief glances into Kioshi's eyes and grins mischievously. a sigh of annoyance exits from Arrows lips as he loosens the string on his bow and storms off muttering under his breath "Can't shoot critters can't shoot people." "What kind of skills do you have that make you of value to us? and have you eaten anything since your awakening? You look starving." Chief lets go of Kioshi's hand standing before him, while talking to Chief it was hard to focus on anything, even thoughts were slightly muddled by his twinkling green eyes, the coldness that was once there was replaced by curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:35 am

As Chief welcomed him and took his hand Key could not feel the emotion within the shake like he'd remember in his past experiences but felt something else there instead within the shake. Behind him hearing the dark hair figure asking to kill him, Key's eyes opening a bit more in surprise as his body stiffened. And he began to stress a bit mentally, even after Chief stated he'd not be killed.. Yet. "Skills.. I scavenge, I can get in and out of places pretty quickly, I guess. What had he eaten since waking up. he'd gone through his memory which seemed really hard at the moment, maybe because he could barely remember anything right now. Oh! "I ate an apple, but that's really it." He did know that with the fruit it gave him some odd type of 'miracle' but did not know what it was. As key's hand fell from Chief's his stomach growled. With his scavenging skills he had done a horrible job at proving so right now. Yes he know he could find fruits and what not but.. He didn't know what was safe and what was not.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm

"Alright Kioshi, prove your worth and I will consider letting you live here." a smile spread across his face as he put his hands to his chin thinking. "However I have no idea what you will do so if you go to the river bed, its fresh water and there is some fish you are able to cook up and eat, after that I will give you two days to do something remarkable. And with that Chief smiled waving him off and walking away, the thought of only having two days seemed brutal, however he did not say how important it truly had to be, or if he had to do it alone, he only knew that if he did not impress Chief he would most likely not be able to survive in the wild.

(OOC: Pretty short post but you are now able to go bother other people in Haven now, except for Bez hes much too far in the future. :3)
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 am

Key went around for the two days trying his best to prove his worth. With his lack of skills and understanding things he could barely hold his own. So he did what he knew, scavenging. Bringing back anything he could find, normally it was food and little small trinkets he'd find that he thought were cool. During the days he'd always been doing something, helping the others within Haven and at night he'd find a spot on the ground from others view since he was always so weary that something was going to pop up and try to eat his face off.

Here and there he'd have nightmares of course, so sleep was not ever really his friend. Some times at night he'd even try to teach himself to hunt, but he never could manage to kill a creature. Hell he had a hard time killing a zombie let alone a cute rabbit or helpless fish. Taking a life away seemed wrong to him, and the one time he had to take a life away he'd almost wished he could take that moment back.

As the final day approached early in the morning Key had been laying on one of the random spots hidden as usual from the group of people at work. He didn't intend to seem as if he was being lazy just from his hard activities he'd pushed himself greatly. He could feel his eyes sagging and his skin had looked in bad condition, he couldn't even remember the last time he had bathed. The dirt and mud on his face and body showed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown Grounds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Grounds.   Unknown Grounds. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Grounds.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Haven-
Jump to: