Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandoned

Go down 
+3
DevilsBladeAuthor
-Reo-
Stars
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Just one glance at pain made Hiro freeze in fear. He heard the man tell them he had no antidote, but he was too focused on the pasty white figure and the…leaking girl he was carrying. That was Joy…He couldn't believe it, she looked so different, and he recognized pain from when he first woke up. He tried to stop Lucifer from calling out to her, because, it wasn't her…she wasn't herself, he could tell. He tried to drag Lucifer out of their sight so that he would be safe for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Joy heard familiar voices, almost as if she'd forgotten where these voices were from but they knew her name. Lifting and turning her head she saw three figures Joy's eyes still were adjusting to the light and she squinted them to see clearly. "Friends..?" Her whisper was to herself, and as quickly as Joy asked she was struggling on top of Pain's shoulders. In an instant her face went from sad to worried, as some happiness began to form within her heart once again.

"Let me down! I want to see my friends!" The more she struggled the more tightly he held onto her legs, Joy began to cry out as her harsh movements sent waves of pain through her body. Unable to release from his grasp her lack of strength and pressure on her wounds, Joy became almost lost within it but continued to kick about and hit Pain in the head and anywhere she could reach for that matter. There was nothing more than wanting to see people who would bring back that joy she needed so much right now.
Back to top Go down
Distorted
NPC
NPC
Distorted

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Pain listened to her pleas with contempt, a mild sigh exited his lips as in an instant he dropped her, she was flaying and easily was sent off of his tall figure crashing to he ground. "You think I am doing this to help you?" Pain merely mutters annoyed turning towards her looking up to catch a glimpse of the humans, he bit his lip to keep back the rage that was forming. "Those things, they are human, if they could they would kill me, I won't let them kill you. Pain sighs as he reaches down grabbing her by the back of her neck with one of his spindly hands merely dragging her across the floor, Joy's whimpers turned to an intense scream for help as her injured body was dragged against the rocks and sand.

Pain turned his entire body away from the group, dragging Joy so that she could see them. His sword slipped deep into his shoulder as he walks, his body making subtle cracking noises every other step. Soon he would vanish into the trees if they did not help, the sound of Joy's voice imprinting on the area desperately pleading for someone to help her.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Reo's eyes narrowed at the man and his words, as darkness shot out from his arm that was holding the spear and wrapped around the man's throat, lifting him up as his grip tightened "You better prey you are telling the truth...if I find you withheld the cure from me or you lead us astray, I will find you, it doesn't matter where on this damned planet you go and I will make you wish you were never reborn!" He hissed before he tossed the other away.

He turned as Lucifer began calling for Joy, he hadn't noticed pain or Joy earlier, too wrapped up in worry for his friend but now he saw her and she looked terrible, almost a shadow of her former self and seemed to be in a lot of pain and discomfort he winced and gripped at his head as memories of the little girls in his past lives collided together, and he was filled with a need to protect Joy, she was just a little girl like all the others.

This of course left Reo with a choice; help Lucifer or save Joy; it was just a good job he wasn't alone turning to Hiro he  crouched down next to him "Hiro I need you to take Lucifer to Haven, make sure you keep him awake as much as possible and if he wants to throw up let him but don't let him get dehydrated that could make things worse" He said "I need to go after Joy, if you don't know the way he'll point you in the right direction" He said before he smiled a bit "I'm relying on you kid, you'll do great" He said then he was gone chasing after Joy and Pain. Because Pain was just dragging Joy by her leg it was a simple matter of snatching her away, the other had a tight grip in her ankle but with help of the darkness he managed to prey each finger off Joys ankle and bundle her safely in her arms as Pain turned around "Hey I don't want to fight you I don't have any interest in this stupid war the avatars got with each other, None of them raised me to be their champion, but the little girl stays with us, she's hurt and needs help" He said softly making an attempt to negotiate even though every instinct told him not to bother as he wielded his spear as it swirled with dark energy.

He looked at Joy and tried to be as gentle as he could with her "Hey kid, remember me? Sorry I couldn't stop your brother, but I've been looking everywhere for you since you disappeared, it seems time wasn't all that kind to you" he said softly "I'll look after you if you want, It seems you know Lucifer too, he's a friend of mine"
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Male Taurus Posts : 51

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm

The man was frightened and after being freed of Reo's grip he ran off, disappearing into the forest to hide in whatever hole he lived in.

Lucifer noticed Reo leaver them to go after Joy and he himself managed to stand up again "W...we should go wi..with Reo." he coughed violently, the poison and his body's efforts not mixing well at all. He collapsed again but managed to yell "REO! WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU IN HAVEN!'' This was the final straw for his body as he threw up again, this time blood in the mix and he began to feel cold
Back to top Go down
http://devilsbladeauthor.deviantart.com/
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Pain's words almost sounded like whispers to Joy, the torment in her mind began to surround her. Joy's body began to grow cold slowly now, grabbing at her hair tugging and pulling at it. Screaming once again Joy's voice still echoed from the ground tearing into her skin. Then in another moment she heard another voice, a kind voice. But by now it was too late because the words released from Reo's mouth made Joy forget the kindness.

Within seconds of the calm Joy went back to a scream as she pressed her palms tightly against her temples. "No! I beg you leave!" But control was gone, Joy's body went from a slow freezing state to instant. Within that moment she used a huge force to push back Pain and Reo away from her position. Pain did not go back as much as Reo did and the only person in her view now was the male attempting to help her. "I am not a child! Let me show you this fact!" Before Reo could respond Joy was in front of him, time seemed to slow for a moment. Joy's face was blank, as if there had been nothing there, no pain and no joy. Her skin had layers of ice, any tears she had were now frozen along her face.

Thick layers of ice began to surround Reo, locking his entire body within its grasp until it covered up to his neck. But before Joy could move forward to him, her footing began to sway and she then threw herself on the ground and began to thrash her head against the solid dirt. Screaming as she did so, ice particles began to fly from Joy's body as she did so. "Stop!" She screamed over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:23 pm

A single bandage had been weaving its way in and out of the area, Shiro had been on the hunt for Avatars for quite some time, unable to find any, he was constantly excited due to the power that lust had over him, and he was desperate for any kind of balance... anything that would offset his constant state of lust. His head appeared from a portal as he lifted his nose into the air, "Something.... smellsss.... something" The bandaged tentacle then made its way into view of the current situation, it slightly swayed back and forth as it gave Shiro a half assed visual. "Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee" He then made two portals appear as half of his body was on one side of the area and the other half was on another side. 

"I want you.... all of you... I want you all sooooo bad...." His cheshire smile and purple and yellow eyes were all glowing as tentacles made of bandages reached out to block the exit of any who dared tried. His eyes began to turn cockeyed as he poured out Lust essence from her container. It would almost instantly fill the air forcing everyone to become extremely aroused, even the other avatars would be forced to feel this as they were after all susceptible to murder via other avatars now. 

Shiro's smile didn't stop there as his bandages slashed out destroying whatever they could reach, they destroyed trees and eventually came attacking pain, joy, and Reo in the process.

[ooc: here comes a new challenger]
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Distorted
NPC
NPC
Distorted

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 am

Pain turned to face to the portal, his surprise was followed by a nervous chuckle. Pain could not recall who exactly Shiro was but something about him made Pain feel worried. The hormones filled the air and Pain got a faint picture of what may have happened. "Well then.." Pain said to the voice as he lifted one of his arms gripping sternly on the hilt of his sword, Pain kept focus by thinking only of his hand that drew blood by the bladed hilt. "Come get me." Pain growled as instead of drawing the sword he pushed it forward digging it into his flesh completely out of view.

The blade begun to squirm, it was evident as holes pierced from inside of his skin, pushing out blood that sizzled as it hit the floor below. A slash flickered through the emptiness of his face and blood poured into it, completely filling the large hole where his nose and eyes should of been. Pain's teeth turned to fangs as his blade shredded down both of his arms desecrating his exterior flesh until finally ripping out of the base of his wrist, one side being the hilt, a thin blood covered spike, the other being the long blade end flexing and thriving with life.

This entire process took less than a minute, Pain's body unable to be slain by self infliction allows this form to take place with ease. His wings stretch as the pool of blood at his head shivers with emotion, what little complex thought he had had all but vanished and was replaced with a primal urge to mutilate. Pain let out a hiss at the bandages, using the sword extending from his arm to slash at them when they approached, after a short pause he dashed forward, using his wings to propel him, thrusting the stake-like hilt end towards Shiro's head.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 am

Reo was surprised when he was quickly being frozen from his feet upwards, the dark matter in the spread over his body in an attempt to not only protect his body but to counteract it as well; however  all it managed to do was slow down the growth of ice as it crawled up his chest and reached his neck; this was not the same little girl who had been carefree before; whatever Zero had done to her had twisted her into something very unlike herself it was if she had been split in two on one hand there was a remnant of what was left of Joy and on the other something dark and twisted that found joy in hurt and suffering.

"Joy" He said before he felt the ice tightening around his throat making it hard to breathe, the darkness struggled to fight back the ice as it continually grew and dissolved, ice and darkness at a stalemate for his life "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to you out there...but I'm sorry, I should have found you sooner"

He looked up when Shiro appeared and he just blinked at him confused; why did he remind him of someone...nah it was probably a coincidence, the others attack did him a favour as the attack smashed against the thick ice cracking the outer layers and giving the dark matter an edge as he managed to break his left arm with the spear in free; it was a start at least.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Within in moments Joy was holding her head in place instead of hitting it against the ground. Unaware of anything happening around her, she did not see Shiro but could feel a different presence. She fell to her side her back away from Reo, small sobs sounding, as the ice that was once formed on her body began to slowly melt away. Small streaks of water filled with sand particles, blood seemed to find their way back to her old and newer wounds. Scratches up the back of Joy's calves, back of her thighs, the small dress that was once a whole was now ripped and dirtied from the time passing, the spots where her wings once had home were gone, and the spots there were large open wounds.

"I'm sorry." Joy repeated this line as if she had no intention of stopping, her mind was warping back and forth between this world and her own world. Slowly Joy began to feel the pain within her body as she began to come back to this world. Her body stilled as the water around her began to make a puddle, the temperature of it was frigid. In this moment Joy was vulnerable to attacks, but not entirely helpless. Joy's hair once again now soaked, she glanced towards her brother Pain noticing he had changed and as his wings stretched she saw a few of the black feathers fall to the ground below in slow motion. Turning her head behind her to the presence there seeing Reo stuck in a thick block of ice instincts told Joy to help the both of them but the disgusting amount of pain was stopping her. Starting to understand what was happening with her changes and what was starting them, if Joy moved herself it was bound to happen again. Turning her head and resting it once again against the ground she lay there unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:45 pm

As pain came for Shiro's head he could only grin as a portal opened right in front of him that had been covered in bandages. The entry way was completely covered a well laid trap for any avatar that could have all into it. More and more portal nets appeared. As Shiro hopped into one and appeared out of another, they were indeed portals into the Avatar realm, but Shiro had done something odd with them, he had made use of the avatar ability to go in and out of the realm and turned it into something that could be his greatest power. 

He made another portal appear behind Pain in an attempt to close in on him. Lastly he fell into his own portal and appeared above pain, as a lance made of his bandages came down on pain in hopes of pinning him into the ground. Due to Joy not attacking him right away he had not exactly noticed her, and due to her pitiful state, he could not even smell the avatar essence on her. Lust's infinite power was drained yet again from her prison; this time he took her ability to manipulate the physical state of bodies. This caused Shiro to physically get stronger than he was naturally so when he impaled Pain he would for certain be stuck in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Distorted
NPC
NPC
Distorted

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm

The portals most definitely caught Pain of guard, his muddled thoughts unable to really comprehend what was actually happening as he lunges forward leaving his endless trail of black feathers. In the moment of Shiro's attack everything seemed to slow down as pain surged from Joy filling Pain's system, his hands became more claw-like, his feet becoming curved and there was no doubt that if these changes did not happen Shiro's attack would of been successful but with the sudden change of speed even a master tactician might of been caught off guard.

Pain flew by however like he did not notice at all, digging his hilt into the floor to halt his travels and spiral around, with a flourish of his other wrist he brought his sword high into the sky before swinging it in a whip like motion towards where Shiro was, it traveled and stretched in a normal path until the end changing directions wildly and spontaneously slashing at anything that was close however the chance of him actually hitting Shiro with him unable to preform complex maneuvers were low.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 am

The darkness attacked the ice chipping away at it until he managed to free himself; he wasn't sure what to do with Joy, he;d never encountered anything like this before, still he had to try and get through to her; even if she attacked him again he wouldn't fight back avatar or not she was still very childlike in appearance and even in nature when they had met previously. "Joy..." He approached her slowly before crouching down at where she lay; he could tell she had been hurt a lot maybe even tortured and he was almost afraid to move her in case he hurt her further "Joy, what is happening to you...try to tell me, I am a friend" He said softly; Shiro and Pain went unnoticed to him at the moment as he gently stroked her hair and the more gentle way he could manage "I know you must be in agony...but you have to get up, what ever is happening to you...you have to overcome it...alright? You are not alone"
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm

The voiced calmed Joy as she lay there, however it was short lived when Reo said she was not alone. Joy's face quickly looked up again towards her brother Pain once more, her nails began to dig into the ground as she tried to move her body towards him. "Please! My brother I need to help him!" Tears began to pour from Joy's eyes now, loud sobs calling for her brother Pain. She began to push her body up from the ground using any strength she had in her upper body. Her toes dug into the earth beneath her as Joy used force with them in the ground to push her body even further forward.

Joy cried over and over for her brother, for the reasoning was because what Pain had been been fighting looked like a monster to her. Unable to be okay with the outcome of her brothers death. Soon her cries turned to gasps from the amount of sadness surrounding her mind, it was as if she was already mourning for his loss before the final outcome. It was so hard for Joy to concentrate on Reo at this point but felt to reach out for him in hopes of him helping her. She reached her hand out behind her small frail body towards him. "My friend.. Please help me up." The voice was still shaking with emotion, her words came out to sound as though she had been completely dispirited. No words could express Joy's deep despair for her brother right now, he had seemed to treat her badly but even the small amount of kindness he had shown Joy was enough for her to care.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:56 pm

As Shiro came down with his spear, he noted that Pain had altered his trajectory, but altering your trajectory did nothing for you when it came to evading bandages that could easily come from the portals that had been created. Using this to his advantage, he made the bandages from the portal webs reach out and grab Pain from below as he swung upwards with his sword. Shiro would indeed be impaled by pain, but pain would also be impaled by Shiro's spear. Shiro would of course feel pain that would in turn fuel Pain. 

However...

Due to Shiro landing his direct contact attack, he had sent pain flying back towards the ground his overall inertia and force of impact were more than enough to send the flying avatar out of the sky and towards the ground, where more and more bandages from the two enclosing portals would engulf them both in the process. As Pain was fueled by Shiro, Shiro was being fueled by Pain, and they were both now inside of the Avatar realm, where a weak and deprived lust rested inside of a similar prison, Shiro and Pain were now inside of what was to become Pain's prison. The bandages began to sap away at Pain's Avatar energy, fueling Shiro in the process, Shiro soon began to grow the same black wings that Pain was so fond of.

Shiro then stood there looking at Pain, curious to see how the Avatar would retaliate, curious to see how this Avatar would be different from the first, in their attempts at escape.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:36 am

Joy watched her brother Pain fell into a portal with Shiro, and before giving the chance to Reo of helping her up as she asked. Joy was already pushing her weak body from the ground with her feeble arms and as she stood she wobbled back and forth until moving forward. Her steps were small, but as she took each step her feet were forced down as if Joy were climbing an icy mountain. Moving to a portal that Shiro opened, he did not seem to close any he opened. Joy peeked in, it would seem as if she was checking the location it went to but one would be uncertain. Turning her head towards Reo she acknowledged him in hopes he would follow her, so she coaxed him with a small smile. The smile was almost painful because it had been so long since her mouth moved like this, which almost seemed like a decade.

Returning to face the portal Joy began to step into only to find her small body tripping and falling into it. She landed on hers stomach, as Joy's face hit the ground of the portal she cried out a small yelp. It seemed as if her tears knew no end, they continued to find their way down her cheeks and onto the wavy looking ground below. But Joy refused to give her, and once again began to push herself up, until she was moving again to the other side of the portal.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:11 pm

He wasn;t sure if helping Joy would do more harm than good, for all intents and purposes she looked beaten and broken and he felt so sorry for her as she limped and stumbled her way to one of the portals, at her gesture for him to follow he does so without hesitation though his mind does wander briefly over to Lucifer and Hiro and he hoped they are well on their way to Haven and that they make it. Climbing through the portal he falls but twists his body and managed to lang on his feet next to the small avatar, Gently he reached out had helped Joy up with as much gentleness as he could before he began to follow her "Are you sure you don;t want me to carry you?" He asked "You look like you can barely walk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Divide-
Jump to: