Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking Salvation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Seeking Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Salvation   Seeking Salvation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 pm

As both Reo and Joy walked through the portal, she noticed his kindness and responded with as much in return, with a faint smile as her face turned towards him. However even with the time her mind still was set upon the more mature level, it was hard for Joy to simply act childish right now. "Let me walk this length, were almost there." A small finger pointed to the end of the portal and began to move her feet once more even in slow paces they were making progress. Joy remembered seeing this human, before Zero took her way to the depths of the Desert. Sensing Reo's questions she began to attempt to answer them the best she could. "I apologize for any.. Problems I have caused I really don't want to hurt anyone." Her voice cracked at the words as if she wanted to cry again but Joy continued without doing so. "What you saw before with the sand.. I am still trying to piece things together. But he is a new Avatar, and he means my other siblings harm." As Joy approached the end of the portal and stepped from it she let out a small cry. This was not where she wanted to be she wanted to follow her Brother Pain.

Around them seemed to be a mixture of grassy lands and rocky areas. Also know as the Natural Fortress, Joy herself had been here once or twice to spy upon her brother but made haste to leave around the time her sister Lust came through. As Reo stepped from the portal it began to close up behind him until it was too small to use. Joy moved her beaten body down to the soft grass beneath her. Looking around to see that night would soon hit, perhaps a few hours. The air was still but the coolness of it was more refreshing than it had ever been. Joy gestured for Reo to sit near her, taping her hand onto the ground. "I want to tell you a story.. A sad but hopeful story." Joy's voice was almost distant as she stared straight ahead gazing upon the sun hovering near the rocky cliffs surrounding the island.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Seeking Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Salvation   Seeking Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Reo followed her making sure to always be a step behind her even though she had much smaller legs then he; at her apology he shook his head "It's fine...nothing me and my powers couldn't handle, and I think you have a reason for lashing out" He said softly before he nodded "Zero" He confirmed "Don't other humans want to kill avatars as well? Lucifer told me all avatars picked out champions and would use them to kill each other off or something, sounds nasty to me, I glad I'm not involved in any of that" He said as he headed to the other end of the portal before he looked around the natural fortress; he'd never seen anything like it before, but it sort of made him feel more at home it had an almost soothing quality to it.

At her invitation to sit he did so jabbing the spear into the dirt so it sat upright and sitting cross-legged a few feet from her and waited for her to tell her story.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Seeking Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Salvation   Seeking Salvation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:42 am

Continuing to stare into the vast world in front of her she spoke. "Not long ago..." Joy began the story, telling Reo about the births of the humans, bringing happiness to this lonely world. Nodding, to herself with each mark of importance. Then she spoke of how the Avatars had begun an all out war with each other, speaking of feeling the presence of her family members becoming smaller.  How there were some new villages and how she had hoped humans could live on without the need of Avatars protection. She also spoke of the person born from Rage that was also doing the same thing her brother Zero was doing. Killing her her family members one by one, Joy expressing her love for her family because these Avatars were there with her when no other was. They brought her happiness to learn seek learning about everything to help them move forward. And now it was being ripped from her, the one thing that started her happiness, that brought her joy was being stolen. And with the final mark Joy expressed what was blocking her from healing. Around her arms was a curse in the Ancient Avatar rune text. Expressing that she herself knew these words well, and even if she knew how to remove them she could not because it sealed her omnipotence making her unable to do so.

Joy told Reo that they soon needed to move on from this place, moving to the portal that still held place in the air. Pulling it back open with all of her strength showing this human she was still strong. They would step into it and move on to the next big step for the both of them.

((OOC: Exit)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Salvation   Seeking Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Salvation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Islands :: The Natural Fortress-
Jump to: