Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soul of a Snake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

The Soul of a Snake Empty
PostSubject: The Soul of a Snake   The Soul of a Snake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Beze'al
The Serpent of Change
The Soul of a Snake OoFRIvt

B A S I C S //
The foundation that is me //
The Soul of a Snake 3pp
• Nickname/s |Bez, Lightning Wizard
• DOB | a week ago maybe?
• Age | a week... maybe....
• Sexuality | I would have to say... I like soft stuff.

ABILITIES //
Proof of my own power //
The Soul of a Snake 1gxz

Weapon | Raiden
The Soul of a Snake Na2

• The user can use various means (mental strength, magnetic force, etc.) to either pull objects towards them or push them away.
  • User can cause oneself/subjects/objects to hover/float in the air unassisted, allowing the user to carelessly float in the air and prevent their bodies from making contact with the ground below.
  • User can electrocute victims with deadly amounts of neuro-electricty as well as absorb it from the bodies of their victims. The distributed neuro-electricity can effect emotions as well as feelings such as physical pain.
  • They can also use the neuro-electric power to heal the mind and body of allies, and has the power to use the more free electrons in the environment to achieve a higher level of reflexes and senses for combat.

• Power/Skill |The Soul of a Snake B3x9
Users can summon lightning bolts from the sky or project them from their hands, using them to blind, stun, and/or severely burn their opponents even to the point of death. Users' lightning bolt attacks could be strong enough to affect even greater beings of strength and durability. They can range, from minor to fatal voltage. Unlike normal bolts of lightning, they could use them as concussive or even piercing forces.

APPEARANCE //
Walking Soldier //

The Soul of a Snake Txqk
• Height |5'4
• Weight |132 lbs.
• Hair color & Style |A Blonde Mop
• Eye color |Blue
The Soul of a Snake 53n

Bez was born via the construction of souls killed by Rage, luckily one of the souls that make up who he is did enjoy the bite of the apple giving him the ability to manipulate electricity. This ability being transferred to his new body gave his spirit the weapon known as Raiden, a staff the manipulates static electricity. In his past lives he has faint memories, such as how he died in all three of them.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com

The Soul of a Snake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Soul Spawn Characters-
Jump to: