Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Joy In The World.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Some Joy In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 am

As the avatar Joy made her way through the area she noticed that she was really bored. And her other avatar brothers and sisters were all busy with their own toys, so she had to find a way to entertain herself. Needed a friend, and today the sky was bright and the small breeze felt cool against her human form. It was the perfect day to wake up a new friend. She hopped around feet just barely touching the ground as she floated through the coffin area around the tree. Many of the coffins were already opened, and others were still empty. "I'll find you! You cannot play hide and seek forever!" Giggling at her own words as she danced around. Joy spun around a coffin as she poked it. "Are you in here... No!" Moving on to the next one with her small childish giggles she could not help but not notice a coffin in front of her making her trip over it. Once on her bottom she peeked over the coffin to see it was closed. A smile grew brightly onto her face her eyes squinted and she jumped back up.

"I found you!" She waved her hand across the closed coffin allowing her translucent butterflies spread as they dispersed. She'd seemed to always do this when she would wake a new person into the world. "Awaken my friend!" As she spoke one could tell Joy was overly excited about waking a new friend for her to play with. Waiting she leaned forward in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Male Taurus Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 am

Lucifer awoke, he could feel his blood begin to run again, the cold heavy weight on his body lifted and soon he could feel warmth as well as thought and movement. He was confused, when he left his life he knew he'd been crushed flat. He wondered if it was a nightmare but noticed the coffin he freaked out a little. He was seriously confused and concerned now as he sat up, he curled his fingers and bent his arms, they were his.
The air here felt different and he could see the blurred vision of a person, soon his vision became clear as he looked up at the woman, taking in the wings, the bright clothing, her happy appearance "If this is heaven you angels have a weird way of waking people up." he commented, inside he was still freaking out, especially since he was nakid.
Back to top Go down
http://devilsbladeauthor.deviantart.com/
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 am

As Joy peered over this male figure she jumped a bit. A male, and he is naked! But his comment of angels and such made her smile wide as she spoke. "There are no angels here! You are very well alive silly human!" Joy waved her hand once more as her translucent butterflies scattered once more. This human began to have clothing appear onto his body. A simple pair of light blue pants with a green sweater. She pointed making a light brown scarf appear and a dark brown pair of shoes. Normally she would have more fun dressing the people she met but today she wanted to do other things. Joy poked her cheek in small thought, he obviously needed to eat an apple, even if she did not care for it. "You must be hungry! Have some fruit! Eat up, so you can be big and strong." Her hand was at this point in front of his face and a large red apple appeared in the palm of it. Moving it closer to his face she gestured him to eat it with a large smile still upon her face, allowing her teeth to show to make her smile even larger.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 am

He smiled "If I'm not in heaven then how come you are able to create clothing out of thin air and have wings..as well as resurrect the dead?" he asked. He felt the clothing, it felt very real to him, the texture of the wooden coffin was also realistic, his hair moved like it should in the wind and he could feel his own skin.
He figured everything would be answered soon enough and took the apple when offered, he was indeed feeling hungry. He smiled "Thank you." and took a big bite.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 am

As this human began to eat the fruit Joy moved to stand in front of the coffin facing him. "My name is Joy! I am an Avatar, but we can pretend I am an angel, angels are pretty too." Placing her hands in the air as if to stretch only to allow them to heavily fall back to her sides. As she watched this male eat this fruit one could hear a bird in the background approaching until resting itself onto Joy's shoulder. "This is Potoo! My silly friend bird!" One of Joy's fingers poked the odd looking bird's beak before crouching down placing her hands folded to hold her chin up.

"You have been reborn within this world. I have many brothers and sisters here too, maybe you can meet some of them! You know, usually you people are born here with an Avatar wanting you to be their Champion.. But I don't want a Champion! I just like friends. Will you be my friend then?" Her eyes were wide as she spoke about her brothers and sisters. And one could see the love she held for them. Being the younger sister she always enjoyed watching them have at each other and even this once she'd hope one would come claim what she woke.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

He sighed "Either I'm really high or humans on Earth were unaware of this.." he finished the apple and slowly stood up, gaining his footing he noticed the bird. "I'm grateful and all but I think we both know an explanation is in order...I have way too many questions so figure we should start with what you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Joy looked at this human in confusion, as Potoo flew away her butt plopping down as she hovered a few inches from the ground. When he finished talking she simply went higher and moved her body as if she were laying on her stomach within the air resting her chin on her flat hands. "Let me tell you a story!" Joy began to tell the story of the Avatars and the Champions to this human. Although being within the happy go lucky mind such as hers, everything always sounded like a fairy tale, or a silly story. One would find it hard to believe her since the nature of her voice was so young and active. She'd wave around her hands to play out the story, moving about in the air as if she were playing out the parts of the characters. Even a few times tripping over nothing making her appear clumsy and even more silly. When Joy finally finished explaining to this human the story of the avatars and the champions she stretched her small arms and yawned. "..And that is the story of my brothers and sisters. What a tiring set of events."
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 pm

As Joy explained her story, something began falling from the sky. It stormed and then crashed into the ground, leaving a wide crater. The crater had been letting off a bright green color that radiated through out the area. The ground shook violently from the impact and caused a massive earthquake, and with each pulse of intensifying light the ground shook more and more. A voice echoed in the distance having no pin point direction as it echoed. "Exist?" The voice asked, violent winds began to blow around. The earth continued to shake as if the earth itself was speaking.
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Lucifer took in the story, amazed "So that would make you an alien then...but i also died...hmm" he thought it over and shrugged "It is what it is I suppose." he climbed out of the grave and took a look around.
A moment after the loud crash and the large crater appeared, he used his arm to cover his eyes as the wind and dust blew everywhere, afterwards he heard the voice and looked to joy "Just what the heck is this?"
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:47 pm

She jumped up at his comment "alien". "I am not an ali-" Before she could finish however she did notice the change in energy around them with it the feeling of the ground shaking. Joy could faintly hear the word being spoken, but this was a new thing for her she did not know what exactly this was. She hid her concern by placing an excited look on her face. "Let's go find out what it is! Adventure!" Before she allowed the human to respond she grabbed a hold of his wrist and dragged him along with her. But also keeping her wits about her she made sure to be ready for anything at this point. As they grew closer Joy noticed the violent winds pushing against her. So strong she barely even managed to hold herself up, the voice grew closer but at the same time it sounded as if it were all around.

She slowed when they approached the crater the green light emitting from the ground. It was obvious this was something important or even something that could cause problems. Joy was not sure if she preferred to find out she let go of this human's wrist and stepped closer to the large thing. "Ooh I do not know what this is."
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 pm

He could see the crater and the large thing. He slid down the crater to look closer "Hmm..." he thought, picking up a small stick to poke it to see if there would be any sort of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Inside of the crater rested a green crystal that was causing the glow, and the earthquakes. As the wind grew more fierce it began to kick up a lot of sand and soon enough the sand began to take form. "Get away from the Jewel!" The sand yelled, as it kicked up dust and formed a somewhat sand like tornado. In the center of the sand a figure had appeared, it was completely masked unable to be seen in the shroud of sand, but it was clear that this being was in control. The sand then began to eat away at the leaves and fruit of the tree leaving it without fruit and leaves. The figure inside then briefly jumped out of the sand and punched Lucifer to the ground, when he had done it he was wearing a sand armor completely masking himself in the process.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Lucifer was shoved to the ground but the impact didn't hurt. He felt as though the ground caught him but the thought didn't last long. He saw the stranger going in for another attack and threw up his arms to defend himself as two pillars of earth shot out toward's the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Joy's childish side came out once she saw this animated sand move about and talk. "Hey do not hit people it's rude!" She spoke to the sanded being throwing a hit at the human. Joy knew that even if anything bad didn't happen at this point it still would be best for this human to have a weapon. She made a simple light sword appear as she snapped her fingers together, the sword formed from the translucent butterflies floating around it. She held the sword out to the human without looking at him. "In case this critter is serious about a fight." Noting before allowing to him to take it.

Whatever this was in front of her her including this sand figure worried her, the sand figure less than the crater. Gripping the sword a bit tighter before releasing it Joy asked the sand being a question. "Why must we stay from the Jewel?" Even her curiosity began to peek.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 am

The sand had instantly turned its attention away from the jewel and more so towards Joy. When he saw what she could its curiosity had been peaked. "Be you Avatar... or be you human" it asked, as the sands calmed down for a moment now ignoring the jewel and Lucifer. It was as if the being was calmed by knowing Joy was there, it almost felt loving in a sense.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 am

Lucifer didn't drop his guard, he figured Joy must've protected him with the ground and scooted away from the two. He felt the urge to run but his feet couldn't move. This was nothing like the punks in the alleyways he fought growing up.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 am

Joy floated a bit and crouched, she never was one to care if others could see below her small dress, she'd simply always forgotten how to sit like a lady. Or was it that she was never taught? Already forgotten that part too. Joy shrugged when she thought of if she'd just forgotten or not. As this creature within the sand talked to her she felt not completely trustworthy but her childishness over rid her trust levels. "Can I be both?" She responded to it's question with a smile. Her small body began to tense some before finally calming once more.

"Come from the sand! Come play with us." She poked her finger out at this sanded figure unsure of what to do about it. It was some thing Joy had never seen and wanted to see more of it, know what it was. Her curiosity was always her worst trait and it had shown dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 pm

The person in the sand calmly looked Joy over, "You are... Joy... an Avatar... I am brother... I am Zero..." His voice had slightly changed indicating he was calm. "Help me..." He said as the sand to the form of a solid hand and reach out for Joy. A grin could be seen on his face in between the sand veil that masked his appearance.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Lucifer stood up and brushed himself off "So then why attack me? geez..."
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:16 am

Joy became confused when Zero explained being her brother. Her face wrinkled in the confusion before she spoke. "Brother? But I do not remember a brother named Zero." Her body began floating back to the ground until her feet barely touched her face looking up at this sandy figure as it asked for help and reached out his hand to her. Anyone could see her unsure reaction as she held her free hand to her chest. But if he knew who she was and was asking for help as a brother she was naive enough to believe so. "Help? Joy can you help you." The hand that held the sword the human did not take dropped to the ground below her and she stepped forward reaching her hand to his. If her family asked for her help she would always make do to their call, if it meant bringing joy to their heart. At this point she'd almost forgotten about her new human friend behind her dazed within her new brothers needs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 am

Zero chuckled as something sinister was indeed behind his actions. The sand then quickly grabbed a hold of Joy and pulled her into Zero's sand body. The sand quickly began to fill every crevice of her body as she would soon choke and gag on it. It would begin to fill her lungs, and truth be told her quickness to trust Zero would be the reason she would go through this near death experience. The sand then reached out and pinned down Lucifer to ensure that he did not interfere with Zero's plans. "I will take away all the Joy... so we may live without sinful pleasures, but first I must use Joy's allure to defeat the others" Zero said as his sand quickly grew violent once more enshrouding the two of them in a vast sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:30 am

He opened his eyes and stared up at the canopy of branches and trees shielding sky from view, he blinked slowly as it all came into focus; his mind was throbbing a mix of memories that didn't quite mesh together, he blinked as he sat up suddenly, the birds that had settled around for picking at the ground for bugs and worms took to the sky in a hurried flapping of wings "...uh"

Letting out a soft groan the male rubbed his face absently before he looked around; he didn't recognize this place at all, but he recognized a dense forest when he saw one, no doubt he'd get lost in a place like this if he didn't keep his wits about him, slowly he got to his feet his head still throbbing as he tried to remember how he got here but all he remembered was...was

"Chibi" He murmured softly before he grunted with pain, memories of little girls all of them looked different but they were all the same...they were all chibi "What...what's happening to me" He muttered to himself as he swayed and used a tree to lean against as his mind cleared; he didn't know what was going on, but he had to find her, find his little girl.

He then noticed the intricate looking spear, the point jabbed deep in the ground so it stood upright, he'd never seen a weapon like it before and it seemed to suck in all light around it, hesitantly he reached out and wrapped his fingers around the spear and was surprised at how right it felt his hand, as if made just for him "Whoa..."

Wile he did have his old clothing, some of it was torn and ragged, no doubt from his death, it was if the spear read his mind the spear began to spread darkness over his body covering him from neck to toes covering his old clothing and repairing it, improving it even,into a clothing style of his choice and it seemed to harden into a tough material that almost had a rubbery feel to it, to anyone else the clothing looked like a skin tight swimsuit with a black jacket over the top "Huh" He seemed surprised at the spear and grinned a bit as he shouldered it "Well now the clothing issue is solved, I guess should find out where the hell am...and where chibi is" He muttered before he started walking in a random direction.

After walking for a few minutes, his ears picked up the sounds of wind and sand and voices nearby and he raised an eyebrow as he peeked behind a tree his grip on the spear tightening as he peeked around the edge of a tree to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:40 am

Lucifer noticed and crossed his arms to protect himself when the earth and sand mixed, forming a shield in front of him. His eyes went wide "I..I did that?!" he noticed more sand and reformed the sheild mix of earth and sand. His eyes opened wide in amazement.
  He pushed the shield upward and formed it into a ball, he could feel as though the ground itself was one with him as he motioned a throw as the giant chunk of sand and earth spun ahead rapidly towards the sandy attacker.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm

As the sand violently dragged small Joy into it one could here the small voice let out a scream before it turned into choking sounds. The sand filling Joy's mouth as she tried to beg her brother to stop hurting her. Her small legs kicking out at the sand in hopes of getting free. Joy was unsure of what was happening, her confused mind made her lose thought process since she was never the one to fight with her family, she actually never had gotten into a deadly fight before. So right now she did not understand any of it and all she could do was cry and choke on the sand until she felt her body become less and less able to move, her vision began to become blurry and the pain she felt from her chest began to feel immense. She felt her thoughts begin to lose consciousness as her body began to grow limp.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

The child scream is what made him jump into action; it didn't matter if it wasn't chibi's scream, to him it was a little girl and she was in trouble and he had to help her' tightening his grip on the spear, he darted through the trees and  running right past Lucifer who still seemed stunned from being able to use his powers and with a snarl he swung his spear at such a high speed that he blasted away the sand if only for a moment, tendrils of darkness emerged from his sprear arm which gently but firmly wrapped around the little girl while Reo's fist connected with Zero's face with enough power to send him flying backwards the spear obviously enhancing his body as well as giving him abilities. "Get off of her!" He snarled as he pulled the semi-unconscious girl into his arms tucking her against his chest tendrils wrapping around her gently, keeping her secure to his chest so he had both hands free to fight the other if he had to.

Last edited by -Reo- on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Joy In The World.   Some Joy In The World. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Joy In The World.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Tree of Might-
Jump to: