Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

Male Aquarius Posts : 9

Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf)   Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 am

Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf) Werewo10
Warin Burci
Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf) Wolf_h10
Levi
Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf) Wolf10

Name: Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf)

Sex: Male

D.o.B: 09.20.1267

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 167lbs.

Hair color & Style: Brown & Grey fur (Wolf) Short cut, Blond (Human)

Eye color: Bright Yellow (Wolf) Grey (Human)

Birthplace: England

Death place: England

Orientation: Straight

Miracle: Two souls in one body. Warin is trapped in a wolf like body. Still able to talk and walk on two legs. Warin has the abilities of a Grey Wolf but amplified 5 times of a normal wolf. On certain nights he will be forced to lose his powers and turns into his human form but also the soul of his old friend Levi takes control.

History: Warin was born in poverty but at the age of 14, he was made a personal hunter for King Edward the first. 6 years has passed and Warin was ordered to kill hundreds of wolves. One night Warin was given a order to go out and hunt this small family of wolves alone. "Why hell am I out here alone? Just because I'm still the new guy?"

Warin made his way deeper into the dense forest tracking his prey. "They did say this was a small group of them so this may be quick." Warin said. Warin heard something out in the dark, he moved in closer staying down wind. Spotting two wolves looking like there also hunting. Warin managed to sneak up on the two. With the bow already and loaded he slowly drew back putting the wolf on the left in his sights. He took a deep breath and released, he gets a clean hit. The other one turned to Warin and rushed in to attack him. He pulled out his sword as fast as he could. The wolf was to fast to strike down, Warin only had time to dodge its sharp fangs. The wolf came in for its next attack. Warin trying to recover from his roll and soon was tackled to the ground. With a pair of sharp teeth inching closer to his face Warin spotted his sword at arms reach. He tries reaching for it and struggles to get it. He kicks the wolf of him then quickly snatched the sword out of the chilling snow. Warin got ready for the next rush but the wolf was not in front of him. He heard some steps coming from his right getting closer really fast. He took a blind swing hoping to connect with the wolf. He felt something warm splatter on his face.

Warin leaned against a tree to catch his breath. He looked up to the sky, he closed his eyes letting the small snow flakes hit his face. Warin heard a small yip coming from behind him. Waring got his sword ready for another fight. He peeked around the tree and spotted a little puppy. Warin walked over to it to kill it. He raised his sword, the puppy attacked his leather boots. Warin sheathed his sword and picked the puppy up. "I should kill you. Thats what I was order to do." Warin said. He spotted the scar on its left eye.
"I see you have already been through some hard time for being so young. So what do I do with you?" Warin thought to himself.

Warin decided to take the pup to the cabin deep in the woods where he slept in when he was younger. "I'll take care of you now. You can stay here tell you can hunt for your self."

He went back to the king with the two wolf pelts on his back. The king asked "Was there any other wolves out there hunter?"
Warin took a step forward saying. "No my lord there where only two." The king responded. " Are you sure? I was told that there were three out there." Warin looked the king in the eye "I only saw two out hunting." The king nodded his head and waved Warin off.

Weeks passed and everyday Warin took food to the pup. He stayed there for hours talking to the puppy. Day after day Warin told the little pup stories about his life growing up. Warin told how he had no family of his own, stealing from the local shops for food, and how he hunted for the food he couldn't steal.

Warin named the puppy something with meaning, so he named him Levi that meant "joining". He named him that to join each other in bonding of family. Both with out a family and on there own. Warin saw Levi as his only brother.

A few months have gone by and Levi grew a bit bigger and more clever. Every chance he got Levi manage break free from the cabin. He tracked down Warin when he will be on his hunts and some times in town. No matter where Warin was Levi was able to find him. Only if he was able to get out of the cabin. Warin was lucky Levi was never spotted but he had to board up the cabin every time he broke free. To keep them both safe Warin started living with Levi in the cabin.

Warin had problems sleeping most nights. On those night Levi would get to climb on the bed next to Warin to calm him down.
On other night Levi wold stay up guarding the cabin. Warin would wake up and watched Levi always at his post all night.

Warin took Levi training to hunt on the nights he would get back to the cabin. Levi being young he was most times impatient rushing in to kill and not waiting for the right moment. Levi learned to be patient, to take his time and to wait for the time to strike. In a short time a year had passed and Levi had become a better hunter then Warin.

Seven years has past and Warin had killed more then three hundred wolves for the king. But there is one he would never kill. In that time that puppy grew up to be a big wolf and little brother to Warin. When Warin wasn't hunting for the king the two was never apart.

Another two years had pass. One day one of the king's knight guards gave Warin a order to hunt this big pack of wolves heading southwest from the castle. That is also the direction Levi's cabin is. He was also given a partner to hunt this big pack down. Warin didn't feel comfortable with other hunter and he had a good reason. Warin knew that this man had a reputation for leaving or using anyone that goes with him as bait. But Warin knew that he couldn't disobey orders so he just went to get ready.  

Warin and the other hunter known as Clurs went deep into the freshly snowed forest. Warin kept his guard and distance from Clurs. They had been tracking the pack for going on five hours with no sign. Clurs kept going on saying "Where the hell are these damn wolves?" Warin keeping Clurs in his sight kept quiet as they moved further into the forest.

Levi asleep in the cabin waiting for Warin to return was quickly pulled from his slumber. Ears raised a feeling of uneasiness rushed Levi. He started clawing at the doors trying to break free. Barking louder and louder, Levi looked at the boarded up window. Levi rushed the window bursting through. A little dazed from the impact he managed to find Warin's scent in the air. Levi rushed to Warin's aid.

Further and further into the forest Warin and Clurs walked. Clurs still saying the same words "Where the hell are these damn wolves?" Having enough of him asking Warin quietly asked "Why do you keep asking that question?" Warin stopped in his tracks and so dose Clurs. In that moment Warin heard what sounded like another step off in the white distance.

Clurs asked "Why did you stop?" With a grin on his face. Warin readied his bow staying as quiet as he could. Clurs grin slowly melted away as he asked. "What are you doing? Whats the matter? The wolves aren't hear." Warin can hear three sets of foot steps coming closer to them. He kept his eyes on Clurs every move and listened to the steps getting closer. He knew that they weren't animal steps. Warin can see Clurs inching his hand closer to his bow. The steps quickened and Clurs did so as well with his bow. Warin and Clurs aimed there arrows at each others head. They both released at the same time hitting the men that were behind them. The third man stopped looked at Clurs with a stunned look on his face. Clurs without hesitant placed an arrow right between his eyes.

Warin still not feeling he drew his bow on Clurs "You knew they were following us didn't you?" Warin asked. A small laugh came from Clurs "What? What are you talking about? I didnt know they were there." Clurs turned his back to Warin, Clurs quickly threw a dagger in Warin's belly. Warin tried shooting him with the arrow but he missed. Warin fell to his knees in pain. Clurs laughing with joy began walking closer telling him. "I finally got you. I won't let you die in agony. I'm not a soulless ass." Clurs drew his sword he raised it over his head. As the sword dropped for the kill Levi came out of nowhere jumping right for Clurs's throat. Levi had sunken his fangs in Clurs's jugular and would not let go.

Warin pulled the dagger out of his belly seeing a gush of blood spew out. Levi let go of Clurs then walked over to Warin that managed to crawl over to a tree. Levi lies against Warin to keep his warm and calm. "I am so sorry for killing your family Levi. You are free now to live your life free as you where born to do so. I want you to know i love you. So go." Warn said. Levi just laid there keeping him warm. "L..Levi you ne...ed to go." Levi still didnt move a inch. Warin soon slipped away. Even after Warin passed Levi stayed by his side. Days have passed and Levi never left Warin's side.
Back to top Go down

Warin Burci (Human) Levi (Wolf)
Page 1 of 1