Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New student

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

The New student Empty
PostSubject: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:39 am

It had been exactly three days since courage had awoken Misaki, and while her training was moving smoothly, it was apparent that she was quite lonely with no other humans around. Unfortunately it was not Courage's turn at the tree so he was not allowed to wake up any new humans at the moment, but out of curiosity he opened a window to see if anyone was there just in case he found himself with the opportunity to wake up another human, unfortunately he only noted how Sloth had been training his new Champions and shook his head in the process.

Noting that the female was basically fighting for her life, he reached into the area and grabbed her pulling her out and bringing her here to safety. He then yelled out to Misaki with high expectations for the two of them to become friends. "Hello... Kayla was it? I am the Avatar of Courage... I would like to invite you to a safe haven where you can sit and learn before having to deal with all of the harshness of Eden"
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:06 am

Kayla had been trying to help Abrham after Finn had been carried off by an eagle, so to be torn away in the middle of battle with adrenaline sill pumping through her body meant that out of reflex she spun around wrenching the others hand from her shoulder and tried to attack the other; she had dropped the spear she had made in surprise at being pulled through a portal so she literally just slapped the other in the face instead, before she realized what she had done and stepped away from him, her body trembling from the thrill of battle.

She didn't apologize for what she did; in truth she was angry that without her that Abrham was either injured or worse, still she listened to his explanation without interrupting him "So...you are another avatar and you dragged me away from trying to save another person for what? To learn?" She asked sounding as distrusting of him as she looked; considering Greeds reaction to them being around you couldn't really blame her. "I was doing fine on my own" She said softly as she checked the tied on her make shift clothing in a self conscious manner.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Misaki kind of scuffs at the idea that she is being forced to have friends. Her wanting to go out with friends and being a normal girl instead of the daughter of a powerful man is what got her killed in the first place. However, She was great full that Courage had noticed her feeling lonely.

As Courage brought Kayla to the swamp lands, Misaki was kind of nervous. This girl looked like she had just got thrown around. She stood behind Courage not wanting to be noticed yet. The girl seemed angry even though it seemed that Courage had in fact saved her life. Misaki thought it was rude and that you should be thankful. However, she quickly changed her thought process as she learned that some people were left behind.

Misaki slowly stepped out from behind Courage and calmly introduced herself. "My name is Misaki, please don't be too mad at Courage...I think he was just trying to help." She noticed Kayla trying to fix her clothing and offered to help her find something that would work better for her. "I'm sure we can find something that would be a bit more suitable, if you would like," motioning to her make-shift outfit. She hoped that this would change the direction of the conversation and get the two into a more happier place together.
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Courage indeed nodded as he handed her clothing that appeared in his hands out of thin air. "Yes indeed I apologize I would have saved you both but I could only save one of you without a high chance that you both would have died in the process... all in all both of your chances of survival looked better from this stand point" He then turned his back towards them and rested his fist in the smaw of his back. His head tilted upwards as if he was looking through the trees and towards the sun. "I have more then just one reason for bringing you here... my first and most important reason being that one human alone can not do that task at hand that I need to be done... the season of chaos is soon to be upon us... and I need to ensure that all of the humans who have come to Eden survive it... due to the untrusting nature of humans and animals alike... I have taken you and the girl I deem full of courage to take on a task for me... that is after proper training and the chance to acclimated to the planet and its hospitalizes"
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Kayla was angry but only because she'd lost sight of Finn and Arham she would have preferred they stick together, but as a soldier she was trained to protect others so it wasn't all that much of a surprise she was annoyed at being torn away from those in need, true Courage had only being trying to help...but couldn't he have saved the others too? Why just her?

the white haired women focuses her purple eyes on the girl and stared at her as she spoke and said nothing for a long moment before her hardened expression softened and she closed her eyed letting out a long winded sigh as her tense body relax a little "...Kayla" She said softly offering a hand for the girl to shake before looking at Courage "Even if that is true, a human life is not something to be thrown away so easily, risks or not" She replied softly before she glanced down at her poor excuse for clothing "A change of apparel would be...appreciated" She replied with a nod before tee clothing appeared in front of her it wasn't anything like her futuristic jump suit it was made of a soft material and was a sort of tunic and pants.

As Courage spoke she shook her head "I don't understand any of this chaos thing...I don't even know how got here" She said softly "One minute I was sent to sleep in my ship the next minute I was here" She explained before raising an eyebrow "You plan to train me? In what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Courage grinned, even though no one could see it, and in due time Kayla would learn to use her powers to a masterful extent. Kayla and Misaki would grow to become good friends using each others abilities to make their lives easier. No friendship was without its ups and downs as when the formed their friendship, it was a playful and high-spirited connection, with a lot of movement and optimism. Misaki had a spirit of creativity that was attractive to Kayla, who enjoyed the mental stimulation. Arguments would arise every so often when Misaki had to deal with Kayla's caustic and often serious nature, or when Kayla felt that Misaki wanted total control of their friendship. They none the less were well matched, though Misaki wanted to experience things first hand, and Kayla would rather examine them from several different angles first, together they could discover and understand more than they would alone.

Both Kayla and Misaki had a lot of energy, and when spending time together they came up with great ideas and common goals. Neither of them was a slacker! Misaki liked the freedom to jump into projects and give the orders. Kayla wanted the intellectual freedom and is able to look at all sides of an argument and see the reasoning behind her friend's choices.

When they spend time together, they wouldn't bicker over who gets to take the credit for their achievements. Misaki's vain nature liked glory, and Kayla was happy to be less conspicuous in the eyes of Courage who would train them. The best aspect of their friendship was their youthful, even childlike view of the world. They could truly understand and value each other's input to the world. Together they could discover aspects of life that they would have missed separately. Together, this duo will enjoy a successful and mutually beneficial friendship.

For six long months they trained, sometimes they would go out into the world, as a means to relax, more specifically slipping there way into Haven to enjoy in the festivities that would happen from time to time. They would come into a few close calls with other Avatars but it was nothing they could not handle on their own. They would now find themselves traveling all over Eden, with one goal in mind, and that was to now find the Avatar of Life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New student   The New student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New student
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Islands :: The Marsh Lands-
Jump to: