Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Queen Empty
PostSubject: Queen   Queen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Queen 7qRGr
Queen

Race: Soulspawn
•Height | 5'8
• Weight | Well just look at me, perfect
• Hair color & Style | The color of my soul. No that is wrong it cannot be rainbow. I'll go with silver, yes. It's also like a seductive waterfall in length. No, don't touch it.
• Eye color | The last person who looked into them died before he could tell me
Birthplace: I am not even sure if you find out let me know
Orientation: Dominant.. Submissive?

Weapons: Bitter & Sweet - Two long black swords, both seem to look the same as if they were twin swords. However when used one will burn a deep gray and the other sword looks normal black. The deep gray sword will make barbed wire appear of all lengths, and the black blade will cause magnetic reactions to take control of the wire. And given her abilities she can manipulate portals, they are just random ones however.

History: Let's see, I recall some things here. Once I was this character who obviously was a little bitch and another who loved to see blood. Interesting indeed, they would get off at the sight of blood so to say. Once they even ate a heart from hunger! True story, I think. The wittle bitty passive one though, was always wanting a beating. Waiting for it. Sounds hot though. No no you have me wrong, it isn't that I enjoy it, I enjoy the looks upon the faces of the ones doing it. Or maybe I do enjoy it, I've forgotten. Look sweetheart we could sit here all day and talk about me but then we'd never get to the juicy stuff. Now run along so I can hunt you down. Don't ask why or what will happen, you do not want me to catch you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/

Queen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Soul Spawn Characters-
Jump to: