Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving onwards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Reeve didn't know where he was going, he didn't want to admit it but he didn't know this area of the world all that well and the fact they had been forced to leave their homes in the forest behind to prevent Gash from out-rightly slaughtering all creatures that lived there was a little down heartening for him, he at least wasn't alone though, Reid was always with him to comfort him when he needed it and he was eternally grateful for the others support and company.

On their travels they came across what looked like a natural hot spring and Reeve felt like it had been weeks since he had had a good wash "Lets take a break and clean up a bit" He suggested; he didn't think and the last thing he'd asked the animals to do were cover their tracks as they left so with any luck they were out of danger at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:42 pm

"Sounds good to me," Reid set down his items, realizing that if they went together they would both be...naked. Together. In a hot spring. "But I'll keep watch first, you can bathe." He blushed slightly and looked away, he could just tell the other, but part of him knew if he told him things wouldn't be the same.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Reeve began to strip off his clothing when he heard the others comment at that "You can keep watch and bathe at the same time you know" He said with a soft laugh; he'd washed and bathed with two older brothers in his previous life, its not like he hadn't seen another guy naked before and he smiled a bit "Come on get in with me" He said as he wriggled off his pants and slipped his legs into the water before sliding in until the water was waist high "It feels really nice, your missing out" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Reid reluctantly gave in, with a sigh he pulled of his clothes, stepping into the water and awkwardly trying not to look at Reeve. "...it feels nice."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:44 pm

"...are you okay?" He asked; he had noticed the other had been acting oddly for the past few months, and he wasn't sure why but he didn't want to push the other for answers so he didn't ask until now he had no idea why he was acting all shy they;d been around each other long enough right? "You've been acting a little weird for a while...didn't want to say thing because I didn't think it was my business...but If something bothering you, you know you can tell me right? Your my best friend"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 am

"I'm fine, you're the one I'm worried about," Reid tried to play it off with a light chuckle. He wanted more than anything to just kiss the other, but managed to restrain himself. "Make sure you wash well." He rubbed his arms and legs to get the dried dirt off, cupping the water in his hands to wash his face.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 am

he brunette just rolled his eyes a little at that, true he had been quiet since they left the forest but he had at least attempted to remain positive that Gash would lose sight of them and they could settle down here "I'm fine, really you just worry too much" He said splashing the other with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Reid grinned back and slashed him more, "you trying to start a fight with me?" He taunted the other, the air was comfortingly light and playful, as I'd they were never bing pusued by a killer for months.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

"Oh no you don't!" He came closer to the other, pushing his head underwater for a moment before moving back, going deeper in the water so that even his nose was under.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:19 pm

Reeve laughed at that and yelped before he was pushed under the water, he flailed a bit before grabbing a hold of the others arm and yanking Reid down so he lost his balance and came toppling face first into the water with him. Emerging from the water with a gasp he started to laugh as he brushed hair from his face "I told you you'd lose"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Reid pulled himself out of the water as soon as he was pulled down. "Who said it was over?" Reid morphed into a small frog, jumped onto Reeve's shoulder and them his head.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:44 pm

"Hey that's cheating" Reeve said as he tried to grab the other as a frog but being as slippery as he was the other kept escaping his grasp until he gave up and let the other sit on his head "You know if we found someone you like we could totally recreate that old fairy take, you know the princess and the frog, get then to kiss you and poof! Back to being human, pity you aren't a prince though" He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Reid's heart ached when Reeve talked about finding someone he loved, they were closer than he thought. He jumped back into the water and turned back into a human, but not himself, Reeve. "Do I not look like a prince to you?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 am

Reeve blinked at his identical copy and laughed at that "Come on I'm not a prince, I'm about as far flung from royalty as you can get" He said "Then again...I would look good in a fancy crown" He joked a bit; he had seen Reid experiment with separate human features when he shifted;like different hair colour different eyes etc but seemed he to like shifting into him a lot probably because he was the only one around he could directly copy. "We need to get you other people to copy instead of me, before you actually become me and then have an identical twin" He teased as he pinched the others cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

"Oh no…" Reid pretended to be in distress, touching his chest and then his face. "I can't change back!" He was only joking, and he didn't think Reeve would be gullible enough to fall for it. He enhanced his acting, hyperventilating for a moment before finally cracking a smile and changing back. "Did you fall for it?" Reid teased, getting closer to Reeve in the water.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Reeve watched this whole act, mainly with a straight face, only to snort with amusement when he asked if he fell for it "Of course not, maybe if I didn't know you could shape shift into anything living i might be surprised but I know you too well by now, so nope" He said with a chuckle as they shifter closer together; not just messing around rather then actually getting clean.

(Dirty fun, ohhh maaaaiii XD)
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 am

"You so fell for it you liar!" He splashed the other lightly, offended that his acting was seen through so easily. His heart pounded as they came closer together, the atmosphere seemed right…what if he confessed? What if he kissed him? Just thinking about it made Reid nervous. "Reeve I…" He began, too far gone to stop himself now. "I like you, no, I mean, I love you, more than just a friend…" He looked away nervously, afraid to see Reeve's reaction.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am

"Nope! saw right through it" he said with a laugh as he watched the other before he notice dhow nervous the other looked, he raised an eyebrow at this before it all came spilling out and he just stared because he had no idea what to say to that he felt if he tried it would just sound lacklustre and bad or Reid would take it the wrong way. He'd never been loved before, but if Reid was telling the truth (And he didn't doubt that he was) Then was everything he'd been feeling love up to this point? His face started to grow red as he realized that he might have just been the biggest idiot this side of Eden at not noticing the others attraction earlier.

Last edited by -Reo- on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm

"It's okay if you don't...feel the same. I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer." He turned away completely so that his back faced the other, sinking into the water. "I know it's gross, sorry."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Reeve glanced up at the other and didn't know what to do; this was all just plain weird to him, it wouldn't be any less weird if Reid had been a girl, in fact that would probably be more embarrassing for him. Still the fact the other loved him didn't bother him in the slightest, maybe it should have considering the time period he was from, but that was the past who the hell was going to judge them out here? Certainly not the avatars and other human beings he could handle so long as they weren't his family. "It's not gross" he blurted out; he didn't even know how he felt about this confession or if he even loved the other back but he didn't feel disgusted by the other "I'm just...not very good at this"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

"No, I understand, you don't like me back, I was stupid to think you would…" He got out of the water, pulling his clothes back on and putting on a fake smile for the other. "Just forget I said anything."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Reeve stared at him for a long moment at that confused; he hadn't even said anything about whether he liked the other back or not, I mean of course he liked Reid but love wasn't exactly something that was easy for him to figure out and he was sure he loved Reid in some sense he just didn't know if it was just platonic or romantic or sexual, or a mix of all three. He snapped out of his thoughts when he realized Reid had gotten out and started dressing "Huh? but I-Reid wait!" He said as he scrambled up to his feet as he waded to the bank "I didn't say I didn't like you!" he blurted out "I just...look I've always been hated by everyone other the my mom and even she turned against me...I'm not good at love...I barely even know what it is let alone what it feels like to come from another person" He said all in a rush "...It's not that I don;t like you back, its just...I dont even know HOW to"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

"You don't have to lie to me Reeve, I don't want to force myself on you. We're friends, nothing more." Though it hurt him to say it he couldn't let Reeve try to love him just because he liked him as a friend. "Its okay," He finished dressing himself and turned to pat Reeve's hair. "Im not mad or anything."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 am

"But it's true!" He protested but his words seemed to fall on deaf ears; the other simply took his surprise as rejection when all it was was confusion and uncertainty on his end on what he actually felt for the other, he scrambled out of the water all dignity gone as he approached the other wet and still very much naked, and caught the others hand when he tried to pet him, and for a moment his face which was always so soft around the edges, hardened his eyes narrowing almost dangerously; it was hard to remember he had been a fighter in his past life.

"Don't patronize me if you aren't even going to listen to what I am saying!" He snapped; it was the first time Reeve had ever even gotten remotely angry at the other and he tried to calm himself down as he released the others hand his expression softening once more "Reid, you have no idea what it's like for me, to never be loved by someone intimately, how am supposed to know if what I feel is love or not? You can't just take my confusion as an instant rejection and leave me to figure it out on my own okay?" He said his tone softening before he reached up cupping Reid's face in his hands gently as he rested his forehead against his "You are the only person I trust in his crazy world, so don't turn away from me now...please, I've had enough people do that to me already" He murmured softly.

"Listen, I don't know how I feel right now, but I can't figure this out alone...so can we try to make this work before you shoot this out of the sky?" He asked softly "Show me what love is like and we'll work from there okay?"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:04 am

Reid listened to everything Reeve had to say, he determined that Reeve was just confused, he wanted someone to be with in the crazy world…anyone. But that didn't mean Reid was going to push him away. He gently pressed his lips to Reeve's cheek. "Ill never turn away from you, so don't worry. No matter how long it takes for you to decide, I'll wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving onwards   Moving onwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving onwards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Tallest Mountain-
Jump to: