Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of Paix [Event]

Go down 
+5
Harlot
Reverance
Dragon9117
Elisa
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

The Creation of Paix [Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Several trees surrounded the area as Wisdom had arrived hovering in the air as his body was hidden by the moonlight. His sickle began to gracefully move in the air from hand to hand as gust of wind moved throughout the trees powerful enough to knock over some trees and cut off specific branches. Sharp winds began to shape the trunks of the trees making them hollow. Bridges made of wood formed connecting the trees and a mixture of clay and cement perfected the walk ways of the small village that was being formed.

Wisdom had brought forth several nomads that had either lost their avatars or never truly had one and guided them here, he had accomplished this by using yellow glowing butterflies that traveled through the night leading people towards the village. He himself had not revealed himself to anyone in particular, only the first person to have followed his bait. 

Elisa was the first to arrive at Paix, having never stopped running away after witnessing Ura's death. Wisdom would speak to her on occasion, guiding her in what she should do. He established her as a leader, and the one to be in charge of the lives of those who followed the butterflies and arrived here in Paix. 

Torches lit up the area, as this small secluded forest illuminated the night sky as the village thrived on a few people who had refuted to this place of sanctuary.  Wisdom had appeared in Elisa's small home his sickle sharp and gleaming in the light. "How are things progressing, Elisa? Have you found a way to nourish your people yet" He did not expect her to be the perfect leader yet, but he was certainly going to guide her to that stage, as it was all a part of his experiment.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Elisa
Recruiter
Recruiter
Elisa

Female Cancer Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm

After witnessing such a gruesome death of her only friend Ura, Elisa came to a much needed stop before the one called Wisdom. Wisdom took her under his watchful eye and helped her to make a village to cater the thought of peace. It was not only Elisa that would inhabit this place but also a few who seeked a home and a way to survive in such a world.

Time passed on quickly yet sickening slow. Each day there were accomplishments and friendships made though the thought of Ura's death never seemed to leave her memories. It wouldn't be long before Elisa would close herself into her own little home for small periods of time whilst her people would carry on the rest of their day. It was quiet around her with the faint sounds of chatter outside, Elisa sat down in a makeshift chair, while she started on yet another tool for her people and herself to use. On the walls nearby were many other sticks with various types of points, it was almost like a hobby for her. It was just Elisa and her memories.

Elisa could feel another presence and turned slowly to see Wisdom in her home. His voice was always calm and she felt she needed to listen closely no matter what he said. "I have made many tools to help...but it seems my people are having trouble", Elisa looked down and sighed, she used a free hand to ruff up her fringe and push it away from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Wisdom looked at her with discontent, "what do you mean... are the tools I have given not good enough... they have vegetation and livestock... what more could humans need to survive!" Wisdom was slightly at wits end, when it cames to humans, he calmed himself by humming and whispering to himself. "This is a learning experience" His camera styled eye closed the shutter twice to indicate he had blinked, with each blink he took a photo in his mind. 

"Perhaps what you need is something more concrete... perhaps rule by fear rather then letting others roam free, enslave them" He peared out of Elisa's office window and noticed a young boy running into the village. He couldn't have been more then eight years old, he was with two older people who looked tired and weak. They had been following the butterflies into the village weakly hobbling along.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 am

The discovery of the pond gave Oriana and Revy a chance to rest. Oriana used the water to wash the blood off herself. There was nothing she could do about the stains and holes in her dress but it was good enough.

The golden butterflies continued to come back every night and lead the duo to safe places where food or water could be found. Despite traveling at night, they never ran into danger. The butterflies seemed to move with purpose, like they were trying to lead them to a particular place. Oriana barely ever talked to Revy but she had started to tolerate his personality. The gap between them was still obvious but it wasn't as bad as when they had first met. After about a week of traveling, the duo arrived at a village. The village of Paix.

Oriana was surprised when they broke though the forest to find the village. It was the middle of the night and the moon was still high in the sky. Oriana was glad to find other people but then she thought of something that scared her. What if they drive me out again? What if they think I'm a monster? What if I hurt someone... She lurked on the edge of the village with uncertainty but shook her head. No. That's not going to happen! Oriana walked into the village with dertermination.
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 am

Revy had taken the time to wash his face and arms at the pond, enjoying the rest and the clear sky above. Soon, though, they would depart the pond. The butterflies would return and show them a path to safe areas where sustanance was abundant. Though they had been traveling for some time, Revy felt no closer to Oriana as they rarely spoke to each other. Though he didnt like it, Revy put the silence to good use to experiment with his power. He found that each suit had some kind of elemental connection. As they traveled along the path made by the butterflies, Revy set about tapping into that connection. A week had passed when they finally exited the forest. Revy was amazed to see a village in the moonlight as they broke from the sea of trees. His amazement soon turned to doubt though as a unhappy expression spread on his face. While Oriana walked into the village, Revy stayed just outside. A village means other people. Which means i'll probably have to play nice. After traveling with Oriana, though, i dont know if i want to try and make friends in this world. Better to observe in silence, and plan accordingly.  Revy stuck his hands in his pockets, and decided to cautiously enter the village. I'm not taking any chances. Can't always be Happy-go-lucky.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 am

Calixte rested against a tree in the village, the back of his head leaned on it and his sister Caelian, nestled her head on his straightened leg, his other leg was bent; foot against the ground. Cae was taking a small nap as he was awake, one of Lix's arms rested on top of her head the other folded behind his neck. After they had spent some time here they mostly kept to themselves in order to not stir up curiosity. Knowing of Elisa and the few people here, but never speaking a word to them, ever.

Lix could hear more people arrive but did not open an eye to look or take notice to whom they were. His fingers rubbed lightly within his sisters hair, mostly for comfort to stop any anger within his heart. A slight breeze play with Lix's short layered light brown hair, the frown upon his lips never changing. No thoughts happened within his mind, this was his way of keeping the emotions at bay. But with each moment Lix became agitated for no apparent reason, it was just.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Caelian woke up from her small nap and batted her eyes. She could internally feel her brother's agitation so she wanted to make sure he was alright. She lifted her head and placed it on Lix's chest. Surely enough his heart was beating faster than it probably should be. Cae is mute so she didn't speak, but she sent him a telepathic message "What's wrong brother? The air is sweet and the moon is glowing vibrantly, there is nothing to be upset about." Caelian was very affectionate for her older twin. She admired him to no end despite his anger issues.

Cae got to her feet and offered her hand to Calixte. New people started to arrive in the city and she wasn't sure what to expect from them entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Az was sitting inside of their tree home, slaving and chopping up a fresh batch of organic material. A large tentacle was wrapped around her torso; she had a small makeshift butcher knife made of wood and stone. She slashed away at it attempting to kill it; you could see the skin on it begin to instantly boil due to some kind of infection. She hacked and hacked at it as it flung her across the kitchen. It ended up slamming her into the wall a few times before she finally managed to kill it. 

"Perfect" She smiled as she grabbed the now dead tentacle and began to chop it up into evenly sliced pieces, taking each tentacle and throwing it over an open fire. "These chicken, turkey, cow, fish, pork chops will be done soon" She was always making meals using her new found power in hopes of perfecting it. Due to her odd ability she would often make meals for everyone in the village as long as she didn’t get to the point of exhaustion. She had wondered where the kids were out of curiosity but dismissed it, she did tell them when to be home, and she expected them to be home soon.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com
Elisa
Recruiter
Recruiter
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 pm

The rise of his voice caught her off guard. Elisa sighed slightly while Wisdom spoke. Then one word grabbed her, enslave and she got up from her chair, placing everything down on the table. Elisa shook her head, "I don't want to enslave anyone...that would go against everything this village stands for...even the name would not back it up...", she could feel her body shake a bit but she was putting her foot down. This was not going to be another attempt involving people's lives slipping through her fingers.

After a few moments she decided to exit cautiously and made her way outside where she noticed many newcomers. What kind of people will they be?....will they see doubt in me?...Will I scare them off with my faults?, her thoughts piercing her like daggers. Elisa held her breath for a second, force of habit on her part in means to prepare herself. Then she slowly let out all the air she had built up before slowly approaching the first two newcomers she saw, a young girl and her older friend.

Elisa smiled sweetly and courtesied in a way, her long black hair flowing behind her. Her eyes shifted between Revy to Oriana, "Welcome...Welcome to Paix, The village of peace for peace". Calixte and Caelian caught her eye for a moment, she found them interesting but she would speak with them in due time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:42 am

Wisdom had made himself invisible hiding himself from the humans, as he had no idea if they were allies of other avatars and could indeed attempt to kill him. He disregarded Elisa's argument because in the end if things went wrong he knew who had to really blame which that was himself.  His eyes took notes of each human he noticed making sure to note their faces in particular in case he would need to remember them in a different setting other than Paix. Wanting to grow closer without risking his life he changed his physical appearance to that of a strong bald man, he hadn't looked too much different from his avatar appearance, the only difference being he had tan colored skin rather than blue, and he had two healthy eyes.

He spoke in a monotone voice but at the same time he managed to yell his words at everyone he spoke too. It was as if he was imitating humans based on what he had observed for the majority of his life. He first walked up to Revy and put his hand out towards him to shake his hand. He had a wide grin on his face revealing perfect teeth. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 pm

"H-hello." Oriana replied nervously, not sure how she should respond. She looks around the village, barely making any eye contact with Elisa. She suddenly realized she was quite tired from traveling. Her legs were painfully sore and her bare feet were blistered from walking. She continued to look around and avoid eye contact, having no idea what she should say.
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Revy flinched a bit as he was approached by the bald smiling man. " You'll have to forgive me. But i'm not really one for shaking hands."  He looks from Elisa to the bald man and back. " Social etiquette dictates i introduce myself first. My name is Reverance Auron. I tend to go by Revy." He gives a bow to Elisa, as a return for the curtsy. " Paix, an interesting name. a village of peace for peace seems too good to be true. I apologize if I seem distrustful at first. I've had a rather rough time since being awoken from my watery grave." Revy shrugged as he looks at Oriana, but then back to the bald man and Elisa before letting his eyes survey the village As much as I want to just trust one of you, I'd rather be smart about this. This world doesn't seem to play by the rules I'm familiar with
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Lix looked down at his sibling his temper cooling a bit as he did so. His reply was aloud, but he only did this when they were alone, simply because Lix's voice came out as intimidating and aggressive with a very deep tone. But when he spoke to his sister Cae, Lix sounded calm and only his deep voice would sound. "Nothing is wrong my sister... It is merely regrettable to not rest in peace." As Cae stood and reached her hand out for him Lix gazed it before resting his lightly onto hers, but using his own strength to push him so he did not make her use any power to pull him.

Lix slid his fingers within Cae's folding them together as they walked. His eyes were now locked on to the new comers, along with the leader of the village. Lix had a habit of being paranoid of people he'd never come to terms in trusting others, ever. Well for the exception their Mother; Az, she took care of them and helped them grow to what they were now. And Lix would kill anyone who tried to take these two from him. In that moment his frustration peeked once again, he let out a small grunt before talking to his sister telepathically. "We need to go home and eat so Mother does not seek us." Then he took the the lead, and began towards the home. Not dragging Cae but making sure she was coming, Lix had a feeling if he went towards these people he'd snap.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 pm

As Lix led Cae away from the crowd she felt a bit of sadness, she did want to meet these people but also knew her twin brother was right. They needed to go back to their home where Mother was. She could feel her brothers aggravation even more so now than before, his temper was so hard to calm at times making it complicated to speak with anyone in the town. As they both went into their makeshift home their mother Az, was cooking food still. Lix released her hand before finding a seat to sit in motioning her to sit near him.

For a moment they both stared at Az, before she took notice of them. Cae smiled at her in response. "Brother won't you tell her it smells wonderful!" He seemed less agitated as his head went down on the sturdy table. Resting his forehead there before speaking to Az. "Cae enjoys the aroma of your skills in cooking." He'd said it in a low tone as usual but calmly. Cae shifted herself and then nodded towards Az before resting a hand on Lix's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Az popped her head out to see that her children had finally made it home, hearing them come home she popped her head out of the makeshift kitchen walk way and counted two heads. "One Two" She had been patiently waiting for them to develop other friends then each other, but she did not force it or even bring it up to them, because she herself knew the pleasures of being isolated and in their case it was even better because they were never truly alone.

She chose to support them by any means on a whim, as she prepared their plates the memories of her accidently bringing them into existence filled her head, she herself had no idea that it was her fault at the time as that was when she first discovered her abilities, she was however disappointed at the fact that any attempt she had tried at recreating this instance had failed, instead she had created mindless humans that would follow her orders. They had no emotions, or thoughts but they were all still extremely useful. Az always had at least three of them handy, cleaning something or running some kind of errand, they were mindless but they had a certain level of intelligence that made them good enough to go to the market for spices, or washing the dishes. 

As Az had finished preparing their plates, she gave a subtle nod, and a smile that was followed by a wink and a giggle. This was mostly towards Cae, as a way to tell her thank you but to also be prepared for a surprise in her meal. A single fleshling golem with six arms, walked out of the kitchen holding all of the plates carefully setting them on the table. "Tonight’s meal is meats from all of my favorite animals combined into one, corn, sweet peas, and steamed carrots, with some fresh ice tea on the side, and for desert I just put the cookies in the oven" As she mentioned the oven she slid into her chair, and raised her eyebrows several times, smiling at the thought. The fleshy golem had returned with the silverware, and then returned to the kitchen to grab the other parts of the meal that would be delivered to all of the people in the village who did not have perfect forms of food or for that matter they did not have cooking skills. 

Az had made it her job and current goal to be a master chef, albeit this was one of her sub classes in game, she had never thought about having to do it in real life, and the real reason as to why she dived so much into eating all of sudden was because she wanted to find as many excuses to use her power as possible. She would go sometimes as far as giving herself a tail, just to use it similar to how other animated creatures had used their tails.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:33 pm

As new people were entering the village and Wisdom and Elisa were both greeting them, a shimmer of light sparked in the sky, a black dragon migrating from one swamp to the other flew above the village, as falling meteor began to drop from the sky, the dragon evading it barely. The heat from it began to be felt everywhere, as pieces of it began to fall to the ground. It was now raining molten rock as the main chunk of it finally collided with the ground in a large explosion that shook the earth they stood on, unfortunately for some there wooden homes were destroyed, and along with those homes went a majority of the crops as gas filled that air from what would feel like a burning forest. 

In the center of what was left of the meteor only remained a shard of a bigger green jewel. Wisdom seeing the meteor land instantly went to investigate, for reasons unsure upon seeing the jewel shock filled his face as he lost focus and reverted to his Avatar form. He blinked several times in disbelief as the shard rested in the crater, knowing what it was and what it had signified. 

Zero had been tracking the jewels for some time, eyeing the exact locations they were in while in space. He had been patiently waiting for them to fall while hunting Avatars, and when he noted that one of the meteors had begun to drop from orbit he quickly followed it. It did not take long for it to drop as soon as it had dropped Zero was already a few miles away from the entrance of the village. His body was still for the most part formless, but rather than his body take the form of fire, or the form of ice... this time he was made up of spirits of the dead. He had an astral form, a psychic form that could enter into people’s minds. This was clearly an advantage he had gained from his brother Sloth who was now dead.
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Recruiter
Recruiter
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Elisa kept her attention on the newcomers. She continued to smile as Oriana spoke. Her eyes glanced over at Wisdom who now took the form of a human. What is he trying to do...other than make me enslave these people , Elisa looked at Revy and smiled once more as he bowed to her. What Manners, but her smile soon faded at his thoughts about her village.

"Well this world needs peace, atleast a place to be able to clear their head and rebuild. We all don't wish to fight, we want to be like a family", she nodded and put a finger to her chin. "It would seem everyone has come alive from a certain grave", Elisa sighed slightly, noticing Oriana and Revy's body language.  The air seemed calm but she felt uneasy, she spotted Lix and Cae leaving and made her to way to stop them. Elisa stopped halfway, the uneasiness becoming a bit stronger. She watched them leave and sighed again. How am I to make this village work, if some do not let me in, her eyes shifted to Wisdom but suddenly something in the sky caught her eye.

What seemed to be a dragon flying about. Elisa gasped as she steady watched as the dragon stopped what looked like a meteor. She could feel the strong heat coming from the meteor and cautiously looked around at her villagers who majority of them were running away. Elisa didn't run away, she stayed where she was, the dust from the explosion splitting through the air. Some of the houses and crops she worked so hard on with her people being destroyed right before her eyes. This can't be happening, why...why, she felt like she was being pushed right back into her past.

Elisa didn't waste any time and followed Wisdom towards the meteor. There was a jewel inside of it and she had no idea why. She looked over at Wisdom, only to see an expression of shock, something she thought he would never express. "What is it? What does this jewel mean? Why did this meteor come falling down?", she clenched her teeth so hard she could of broken them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Oriana jumped when the meteor struck. She had been too distracted and hadn't even noticed it until it actually hit the ground. She found herself coughing and started running away from the center of impact. The dust made it hard to breath and see but she continued to run in what she at least thought was the right direction. She ended up tripping over a bit of rubble with a yelp and hit the ground roughly. Blood oozed from a newly formed scrape on her knee as she struggled to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:08 pm

"Oh, I am Fortune's Fool indeed." Revy gave an exasperated sigh as the meteor hits the ground. Covering his nose and mouth with an arm, he waits for the dust to settle before observing his surroundings. Several of the homes had caught fire from the meteor's debris. It won't be long before the fire spreads from tree to tree. How can they be more interested in the meteor then helping the village though? Revy turned to look at Elisa and Wisdom, who had taken his true form. Is that....No, the being that was present at my awakening was different in appearance. And there aren't any vultures nearby. So there are more of them. How lovely that fortune seems to truly hate me in this world. Revy moves away from the meteor, rushing to the nearest home on fire.  As he runs, a circle of cards begin to rotate around his left hand. " If these were normal cards, i doubt they'd be much help. But there isnt anything 'normal' about this world." Selecting the 4 of Hearts, Revy brings the card to his forehead, before launching it at one of the small fires. The card turns into a spinning disc of water, which extinguishes the fire on contact. " My theory was correct then." Revy heads over to Oriana, extinguishing as many fires as he could along the way. He kneels next to her to see if she was alright. " Can you stand, Oriana? It'd be wise to find cover if you can. I need to try and keep the village from burning to the ground"
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:22 am

As Lix lifted his head from the table looking at the prepared food before him, almost sometimes unsure if he enjoyed food or if it was just to settle the stomach. From the side of his view he wanted the fleshy golems move about within the home preppy for the mass food move. Before taking a bite of this food however, Lix noticed an odd feeling in his gut. And within that moment everything around the three of them began to shake uncontrollably. Anything standing seemed to have fall, cups began to spill over, and as quickly as this happened Lix jumped up with almost in rage at this happening.

Jolting out the doorway as he yelled to both of the females. "Stay here!" This was almost a threat, but his intentions were out of protection. As he stepped from out of the doorway, the first thing he noticed was the dark dragon flying in the sky. But it didn't seem to be coming down, so then his eyes went to the next thing, noticing this human Revy throwing something making water form to put out the fires in his area. Smoke began to fill the air as they began to slowly spread throughout the tree homes and land.

He began to move towards the havoc trying to make sense of what was happening but it seemed futile in attempts. His anger grew too rapidly for him to concentrate, but then he noticed Elisa and Wisdom standing in front of something but unable to see the jewel they were looking at. But there was something oddly off about this entire situation, so Lix began to move towards Elisa and Wisdom unsure why but he needed to release this anger some how.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Caelian took a few bites of her food when she too heard the loud noises coming from outside of their home. Her face remained emotionless until her brother got up. She didn't want to simply stay behind while Calixte went out and did something he should probably regret in the future. She waited until he ran outside before deciding to get up and chase after him, ignoring his commands.

Cae rose up from the table and politely wiped her mouth off. She nodded at Az and walked out. She could see Lix rummaging through all the people that were congregating around everywhere. There was dirt and smoke. The loud rumbling sound was a meteor that crashed. Cae saw one person that was hurt. It was one of the newcomers to Paix. Cae ran up to Orianna and helped her get to a safe area and placed one of her hands on her bloody wound. She closed her eyes and concentrated. The area around the wound started to glow a bright pink color and the wound started to close. Moments later it was as if nothing had happened to her. Caelian got up and gave a small smile and then ran off to her brother.

Lix was only just around the corner at the point. Cae walked up behind him and placed her hand gently on his shoulder. She could sense his anger growing inside him again. Brother? Be careful. She knew her presence would anger him because he told her to wait, but she also knew that if anyone could calm him and protect him from himself, it was her. That and he would never hurt her regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Feeling the earth shake around them, and then being told by her son to stay put made her feel somewhat upset. After having both of her children leave she gently wiped away the bits of cooked meat that had fallen into her lap and then stood up with a sigh. "If those kids get into any trouble!" She yelled out loud as she went rushing out the door, only to see the chaos that had enshrouded everything. She had a dumbfounded look on her face as two giant hands appeared from nowhere and smothered the surrounding fire, simply by poking the flames out. It would take the hands a while to smother all of the flames but it was without a doubt a work in progress. She then would then storm her way up to Elisa and politely tap her shoulder, but before giving Elisa a chance to explain anything she would yell in her ear. "What the hell is going on?"

Sparrow, Renae and Finn has been told by Empathy where the next shard would land, and were well aware of where it would be coming from, due to not wanting to be noticed they stayed just outside of the village, which at the time seemed like a better idea as they had no idea what the Avatar of Wisdom was planning considering this village could be a trap to lure other Avatars or Champions into a false sense of security. Empathy had warned them to be steady about how they approached, and to wait until the jewel fell to go after it. 

When the earth began to shake Sparrow pointed towards the village and the pack of panthers that had been accompanying them all rushed into the village in their shadow forms. They were listening and waiting to see what was going on and relaying to the group if now was an appropriate time to try and negotiate with the village. However Sparrow quickly changed his plan of action once he saw Zero in a new form blowing past them at top speed to get to the jewel.

"Guys we have to move" Sparrow began to run towards the village gates, his skin becoming metal as he prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Finn was mostly following Sparrow and Renae on a whim, and something told him he wouldn't last long on his own. He also didn't want to get caught up with the bandaged person again, that was for sure. He ignored his arm that he had scratched earlier, it was done with his fingernails and wasn't bleeding too much anyways. He wanted to trust his new companions, but he was so much weaker than them, and they seemed to hate him to top it off. "Why are we…you, looking for those rocks anyways?" Finn asked Renae in a hushed voice as they neared the village. They hadn't explained anything to him and he was only getting more and more curious.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:34 pm

As the fires cleared, people were able to focus more so on the cause of the fire, the jewel still glowed vibrantly, as the humans were distracted with one another; Wisdom dived down into the crater to get closer. The jewel began to taint him as he moved closer and closer his body rapidly changing as he took each step.

"I suppose I could just touch it and move it..." Wisdom's curiosity began to get the better of him as he reached out for the jewel, but as he had done so, Zero appeared in front of him with a gust of wind that blew the hair and clothes of all the humans in his path. His hand was now around a constantly shape shifting Wisdom's neck. This hand was made of pure ice, and the ice began to overtake Wisdom's body freezing him by the neck.

Wisdom panicked at first trying to fight against it, but as he calmed down he revealed his avatar weapon and with a flash of bright light he vanished.

Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:16 am

Oriana gets ties to get up but the pain in her leg made it difficult to stand. Putting any pressure on her leg just made it give out. "I'm fine." She responds dismissively to Revy. It was a blatant lie considering the surprising amount of blood now pouring from the gash. Oriana jumped as she felt the soothing feeling of Cae healing the wound. She looked at Cae with an odd combination of annoyance, embarrassment and gratitude and got to her feet when the cut was healed, murmuring an almost inaudible thanks as Cae left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Paix [Event]   The Creation of Paix [Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Paix [Event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next