Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

Skids Empty
PostSubject: Skids   Skids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Skids Ianti_10
Cherum "Skids"
I aint talking.

Sex: Yes.

Race: Soulspawn

D.o.B.: No.

Height: Measure me if you really wanna know how long I am...

Weight: Two Ton Paperweight. 

Hair Color & Style: Silver and Windy

Eye Color: Why don't you just look numskull?

Birthplace: No.

Orientation: No.

Weapon: Two Ton Paperweight - A full blown bloody fucking car just falls on me as I am coming into existence... let me tell you buddy, that shit hurt... and its the reason I am blind in one eye now... I mean I guess its cool and all having a car with voice commands, four wheel drive, no need for gas, and it repairs itself... but man oh man... does this shit, not listen to a god damn word, I say, when I really need it... I tell it to ram into the chicken over there so we can grab some dinner and what does it do? it runs into the fucking tree blowing all its parts to blood fucking oblivion, ehhh Ill tell ya, my car is really a piece of shit... its not even good looking for Christ sake. On the other hand, I can fuse my body into it, so when push comes to work I guess I'll just do all the damn hard work myself...
Skids Images10

"Hey Hey Hey, you weren't thinking about skipping over my history were ya? There is a some a important stuffs in here like.... a.... did you know.... that I am a fantastic driver... like a.... I could run over anything... once... and it would definitely be whacked... no questions asked... but you didn't hear this from me... I mean... clearly its written... somewhere... but... I didn't do it... nah man... that shit musta been venny or benny.... hell you know bloody Big Al likes to do that shit... maybe he did it... oh shit.... Ive said to much... aww shit your not a cop are ya?... awww shit... The ring leader gonna have me whacked for sure... me and my fuckin mouth... what about the kids.... awwwww shit my wife is gonna kill me before they do... fuck fuck fuck..... I know... ill just.... yea yea.... you didn't hear a word of this ok... just stand right there and don't move ill be right back...."

Vroom Vroom.....
Skids Headli10

Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com

Skids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Soul Spawn Characters-
Jump to: