Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

Idou  Empty
PostSubject: Idou    Idou  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:03 pm

General Information
Idou
The Chimera
Idou  Aoshik10

Birth Date: April 1st
Birth Place: The Tree of Might
Orientation: Unsure
--------------------------------------------------

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'6
Weight: 148 lbs.
Body Type:Slim & Athletic
Eye Color: Aqua
Skin Tone: Pasty Olive
Prominent Features: Mole under his left eye.
Face Shape:  Thin, 
Hairstyle: A short and tight haircut letting it grow freely ontop.
Hair Color: Aqua
Natural Hair Texture: Wavy

Past Life Information
General Information
Religion: Death is only the start.
Education: The knowledge of someone who has spent all of his life in purgatory hearing stories of other deranged spirits.
Martial Status: Married to Love itself.
Children: As a Chimera he had three children that have grown up and left the pack to go there own path.

Speech/Communication
Speech Pace: Average, sometimes slow.
Voice Tone: Authoritative but sometimes squeaky due to his body becoming more human aged. 
Habitual Words/Phrases/Curse Words: Damn, This is becoming a drag. I am wiser then you think.
Speech Pattern: Educated
Mannerisms/Demeanor: Confident, and Inquisitive)
Typical Posture: Average/Varies with Mood
Gestures: Deliberate/Controlled
Common Gestures: Often resting his hand against his chin, and smiling when he has come across a thought.

Habits
Personal Habits: He will always argue until someone sees his point of view for what it is, not if its wrong or right.
Skills/Talents: Encyclopedic knowledge of all Animals in Eden, Knowledge of Specific Avatar Spells.
Unskilled At: Expressing his feelings in words.
Hobbies: Learning Avatar Spells

Memories
Earliest Memory: Mindless sex with the females in his pride.
Saddest Memory: The moment the leader of his pride died.
Happiest Memory: The moment he became a soul bound

Mental Attitude/Personal Beliefs
Psychological Issues: Fearful of Death, Afraid of being trapped in small spaces, Afraid of having to kill someone, Afraid of being a failure.
Optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist
Most Comfortable: When he is teaching or helping those in need
Most Uncomfortable: When alone
Approach To Life: Cautious, yet Brave
Prejudices: Besides Death, Idou hates all Avatars and is skeptical of humans he hasnt had the chance to meet.
Greatest Strength: His ability to shape shift separate parts of himself based on the many animals that make up a Chimera
Greatest Flaw:His inability to sometimes control the bestial nature of the Chimera when provoked.
Biggest Regret: When he came to the conclusion of himself being alive he accidentally killed other humans that also came to life, he hopes to make amends for this with his new shot at life.

A Paragraph About Personality In Depth:
Idou is a taciturn and serious man who feels deep regret for the atrocities and wrongdoings committed in his past. In conversation with others, he expresses deep-seated self-loathing, remarking that there needs to be "happy go lucky people around" because of men like him, and often tells people  that they shouldn't get mixed up with him for their own sake.
While Idou is often surprised and sometimes frightened by objects and situations encountered in Eden, he is quick to adapt, he speedily takes to his new found life, for instance he uses his shapeshifting abilities with ease as well as utilizing his ability to imprint things into peoples minds in combat. He is also perceptive in regard to dangerous situations, though how often he responds to them with violence is partially up to how well he thinks he can handle it.

Likes/Favorites
Food: Raw Meat
Drink: Sugar Water
Color: White
Music: In a past life, he liked classical music.
Quote: "What I've done...cannot be undone. I cannot stop...what I have put in motion. But perhaps...I can at least keep the fight alive long enough for someone better then I to stop it"

Miracle: Telepathic Hijacking
The power to create voices and sounds in others' heads
The user can "hitch-hike" other beings' senses and experience what happens as they were them. This power grants the user with the ability to taste, feel, smell, see and/or hear from others senses. It allows the user to experience the world as their target would.

Project one's thoughts telepathically.
User can project knowledge onto another mind, allowing either instant transferal/learning/understanding or slower process where the target integrates the knowledge without a risk of overflow. 

History:
When your in purgatory, you sit there not feeling anything you either become crazy or you learn the secrets to the world. That or you shut down.. you go numb... I was a part of the inquisitive minds... I was a higher than most... always seeking knowledge.. I never thought that I could get a chance to use what I have learned. 

Idou  G.River.240.924010
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com

Idou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Soul Bound Character-
Jump to: