Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azkatah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

Azkatah Empty
PostSubject: Azkatah   Azkatah Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 am

Azkatah 6ba47811
General Information
You should be honored to be in my presence

Full Name: Azkatah
Nickname(s):Kata, Azka, Tsunta ( Revy only, or you'll catch a claw to the face.)
Name Origin: " i dont rightfully know."
Gender: " Are you blind, or just a plain idiot? I'm clearly a female"
Age: " I believe i was 5-ish when Anubis knows what led me to this strange world"
Birth Date: April 5, 1920
Birth Place: Alexandria, Egypt
Death Place: Rochford, England
Ethnic Background: Egyptian
Orientation: Bi-curious

--------------------------------------------------
Where are you staring, you lecher?!
Physical Appearance

Height: 5’5
Weight: 106 lbs
Body Type: Curvy
Eye Color: Orange
Skin Tone: Tan
Prominent Features: “If the Tail, Ears, and furry hands and feet aren’t prominent enough for you humans, i do have these markings on my belly. Revy thinks their cute, N-n-not that I care what he thinks, or anything.
Face Shape: Heart shaped
Hairstyle: Long
Hair Color: Dark green
Natural Hair Texture: Thick and smooth when groomed properly.
Favorite Clothing Style: “ Though rather revealing, I do love the royal clothing style of my birthplace” ( in short, her attire in the above picture, minus the crown.)
Favorite Jewelry/Accessories: The cloth-like necklace in the above picture

Past Life Information

General Information

Religion: “ Who teaches a Jackal Religion?”
Education: “ Who sends a Jackal to school?”
Martial Status: “ What kind of human marries a Jackal?”
Children: “ Sadly, my wish for children had gone unanswered before arriving in this world”

Speech/Communication

Speech Pace: Average pace, though it picks up speed when talking to Revy
Voice Tone: Harsh and Authoritative normally but squeaky and low when called out on her behavior or being addressed by Revy
Habitual Words/Phrases/Curse Words: “Idiot”  “ Great Anubis” “Horus above!”
Speech Pattern: Educated, Direct, Demeaning.  
Mannerisms/Demeanor: Haughty and Confident normally, Nervous/Fidgety around Revy and when scolded
Typical Posture: Straight and somewhat relaxed. But she slumps a little when scolded.
Gestures:  Her tail and ear movements are as close to gestures as your going to get.
Common Gestures:  Tail wagging, ears up= Happy. Tail and ears low= Sad. Tail raised, ears low= angry. Tail tucked between legs, Ears low= scared.

Habits

Personal Habits: Barking at and chasing butterflies and birds. She also scratches behind her ears often. She’ll blush heavily if she’s spotted doing this.
Skills/Talents: “ I can cook fairly well. I also am able to communicate with creatures of the canine variety, though I have the highest amount of success when speaking to those of my own species, Jackals” and despite her pawed hands, she’s able to sew somehow.
Unskilled At:  She’s not so great at things that would require normal fingers. Those paws of hers aren’t as dexerious as human hands are. She also isn’t good at social interaction
Hobbies: She grooms her fur and hair whenever she feels she needs to. She also sews. God knows how.”

Memories

Childhood: sad until adopted by Revy
Earliest Memory: Falling into the Nile River chasing a butterfly
Saddest Memory: Living with her previous owner, all the days seemed to melt into one long unbearable memory.
Happiest Memory: Though she wont admit freely, She was happy when Revy dove overboard to rescue her during their second voyage together.
Significant Event: Revy’s adoption

Family

Mother's Name: Azmeralda
Father's Name: “ I never knew my father. Apparently he wasn’t a Jackal though.”
Sibling Name(s): “ I was an only pup”
Sibling Age(s):

Mental Attitude/Personal Beliefs

Psychological Issues: Her neglect at the hands of her previous owner has left her with a disdain for humans. She also seems to have a fear of being scolded.
Optimist or Pessimist: Tsundere
Most Comfortable: She’ll never admit it normally, but she’s most comfortable when near Revy, and receiving praise from him.
Most uncomfortable: The further away from Revy, the more uncomfortable she is. Scolding her will also make her uncomfortable
Approach to Life: Prideful and snobbish.  Until you scold her. Or put her next to Revy
Prejudices:  Disdain for Humankind
Greatest Strength: Her sense of smell and hearing, along with her speed. Also, her bite is pretty strong
Greatest Flaw: Social interaction
Biggest Regret: Giving Revy the hardest time ever  the day of his death.
Quirks: She sometimes chases her own tail when she believes no one is looking. Never mention this. You’ll wind up on the ground with serious gashes.
A Paragraph About Personality In Depth as told by Reverance Auron: “ Hmm, so you want to understand Little Tsunta’s personality? Well, alright, I’ll tell you what you need to know to stay scratch-free. First off, She’s Prideful and snobby, like some princesses. But she’s a big softie underneath that attitude. Call her out, scold her too heavily, or even ignore her, and you’ll see her true self emerge. She’ll get quieter, wont make eye-contact, and her tail and ears will droop. She won’t admit it, but she’s desperate for a friend or two, but her disdain for humans is a big obstacle to that.  She’s afraid of being scolded for some odd reason, so try not to scold her a lot. Cheering her up isn’t fun. Let’s see, if you want to see a cuter side to her, trying scratching behind her ears if you can get close enough. She gets the most adorable expression. And she wont lash out at you for doing so. Must be part of the canine genetics.  I’ve noticed that when she’s around me, she’s a lot more fidgety. She maintains her haughty attitude, but her body slumps a bit and draws inward.  She’ll hold her hands behind her back, and wag her tail a little, as if she’s not comfortable acting like that near me.  Anyway, that should be all you need to know to hopefully keep your head on your shoulders around her. Remember, she may be a snobby girl, but she’s got her reasons. She’ll open up eventually. Just give her time. If she causes you any trouble, come to me first. I’ll calm her down for you.”

Likes/Favorites

Food: Rabbit meat is her favorite
Drink:  “Revy speaks highly about a drink called Hot Cocoa. I’d very much like to see what all the fuss is about”
Color: “ I prefer a darker blue color. It matches my fur, and contrasts nicely with my skin.”
Music: “ I remember Revy’s singing mostly.  I suppose that’s all I can choose from”
Quote: “Fate is what you make of it. You can be bound to your pre-determined fate, or shake the shackles and take control of your fate for yourself. ” Reverance Auron, talking to a couple getting their fortune told

Miracle:  Razor Wind.  Azkatah can focus a current of wind to the point it takes on a sharp edge that can be launched at her target.  She is able to use her claws to launch these blades of wind, and also cut the air itself to break defenses. If she causes a strong enough pressure wave, she can create a vacuum shock-wave that can slice through even metal. Particularly skilled Razor wind users can focus this into a single piercing stab, though Azkatah can only do this rarely.
Sidenote: She also has Jackal Physiology, but that isn’t included in the Miracle. ( ask me why I put this here if you need to)

History: “ Hmph, Fine, I’ll grace you peasants with the tale of my life. I was born in 1920 to a Jackal named Azmeralda in the great city of Alexandria, Egypt. I was a single pup, which was a rare occurrence as most canine creatures have litters of at least 3 to 4 puppies. I digress. I was eventually given to a man by the name of Ezkartel.  It was the worst three years of my life. He neglected me, barely fed me, and even hit me sometimes. I grew to hate him, as well as all of you humans.  It wasn’t long into the third year that a boy named Reverance Auron arrived in Alexandria via ship. He was helping off load various goods from around the world, and did some strange fortune telling routine. When he found me, he offered Ezkartel a large sum of money to adopt me. And just like that, I fell under the care of Revy. He was so different from Ezkartel. He fed me well, showered me with attention, and never once raised his hand to hurt me. In return though, all he got was hard times and various bites and scratches. My disfain for humans was already so great, I couldn’t accept Revy’s kindness for what it was.  At the end of our first voyage at sea together, I had injured Revy quite a lot. And yet he never stopped being a good mas….companion. During our second voyage, a storm hit and tossed me overboard. Without a hint of hesitation, Revy dove in after me. He held on to me as tight as he could and kept me above water, even when he himself would go under. The crew aboard the ship managed to get a floating ring tied to a rope to us, and Revy grabbed hold, still holding me tight. After we made it back on board, and into a warm room, It dawned on me that despite the hard time I gave him, Revy had risked his life to save my own. I started to ease up on him after that. I still gave him trouble, but i was a little more well behaved. We went on several voyages together, until we landed in Rochford, England. Revy had been spending a lot of time in the town, but I hated it. One day, I acted really terrible to Revy, the worst I had ever acted. He went to town without me. I waited for him to come back, to apologize for my awful behavior. But sadly, I never got the chance. A large group had cornered Revy on the dock, forcing him to choose between returning home, or dying where he was. In his ever cheerful way, he bravely choose to let Fate decide his course. And Fate’s decision was cruel. The dock gave way underneath Revy, and he fell into the water below. He never surfaced. I cried that night. For hours, I just howled at the sky, damning the gods who had taken the closest person to a friend I ever had. I collapsed days later. I couldn’t move, could barely breathe, and all I could see was a blurry dark horizon. My eyes closed, and I believe my heart had finally gave out. The next thing I knew, I’m here in this world called Eden.  I met Revy again, still the same as when we were alive. And that’s that, as they say. Now disperse from my sight. I grow weary of talking to you humans. And I swear, if you tell Revy anything about this, I will END your pathetic existence.”
Back to top Go down

Azkatah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Soul Bound Character-
Jump to: