Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greed's Champions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 pm

The air was clear and quiet, not a thing around to seemingly disturb it. But there was, in fact, someone there. Her body was completely still, not even little twitches. Then the wind picked up, blowing a strong gust through the side of her. Greed's eyes opened, and in a flash she was up in the air. Below her, an explosive went off. She heard laughing behind her, causing her to spin and face who had attacked. It was another female; this one with long red hair and a wicked smile. "Humans" Greed cooed, but no response came from their lips. She stared at the female blankly, before a flash of light and stars exploded from the Greed's chest. She spiraled down and off to the side, her body spinning quickly and gracefully as her mouth opened wide and bit in one bite the human’s upper body was gone.

"That all you got?" Greed chuckled as half of her awakened followers fled some with apples some without. She took no time to evacuate those who had awoken and would not bother dealing with small fry. She licked her lips as blood came spilling from her teeth and down her chest. A majority of her body was still cloaked and hidden, and that was starting to make her uncomfortable. So she removed her cloak to reveal herself. [image]

She yelled out once again "Awaken!" As the winds of life came crashing in and reanimating several more bodies at random. Greed did not truly care about getting a solid Champions or a solid set of Champions as she felt she could do a better job of simply taking on as many Champions as she could reviving people constantly and never truly stopping. After all she wanted the good the bad and the so champions all available to her if needed.

More humans began to rustle in their coffins as they began to wake up and a grin could be seen on Greed bloody face as she was going to have some fun with this particular lot.
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Jen awoke immediately, the vivid sensation of her most recent death startled her staring at the wood in front of her, casing her inside. thoughts begun to whirl in her mind almost immediately a variety of actual logic thoughts filled in first however she quickly dismissed ideas like "Maybe I was buried alive." With more feasible thoughts a shuddering breath as she realized he coffin was not nailed down allowing for easy access. "Someone must of put me here." Another easily dismissible thought when she touched her side where the bullets maimed her however she could still feel the warm sting of the injury even thought it was not there.
    "Well I guess I should figure out what the fuck is going on." Jen tried to stifle back her curse for it wasn't lady like however there was no way she was going to hold back any longer, a swift kick to the front sent it flying upward allowing her to lean up, her perfect figure glowing in the daylight as she catches sight of Greed, horror causes her to freeze even though her normal instinct was flight. Only now in her perpetual state of horror and disbelief she realizes she is completely nude, her perfectly toned skin gleamed as she covers herself with the coffin door that was much farther than just a lunge away. "What did you do to me?" she shouts to the beast before her, not sure if this was a second chance or a hell awaiting her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

Male Posts : 59

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Rubic awoke with a jolt and slammed his head on the back of the coffin. He rubbed his head with an annoyed grunt. After a few seconds, he looked at his surroundings to find himself within the coffin. The lid had shifted slightly when he hit his head and let a faint amount of light in. "Where am I? I was shot...right?" As if on queue, searing pain suddenly ran through his head. Rubic instinctively pressed his right hand to his head only to find not even a trace of the wound that had supposedly killed him. He could have sworn he was shot yet he seemed to be just fine. He immediately went over several possiblies but none of them seemed plausible to him. "Well no sense in lying here then." He says to himself. He pushes the coffin's lid aside and sits up. It is then that he notices that he is completely naked. His slightly tanned skin and toned muscles on display for anyone to see. Rubic, however, doesn't take time to ponder this realization as he almostly immediately notices sometime much more horrifying. The terrifying figure of Greed. Every muscle in his body screams for him to run but he had a feeling that if he turned his back on the creature, he would surely die. He instead stares at Greed while slowly rising to his feet, waiting to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Greed chuckled and snatched the lid of the coffin from the girl, and began to eat it. "Listen up Humans, I am only going to say this once... Welcome to Eden it is not Hell it is not Heaven... you have been given a new chance at life after failing with your previous one... my job is to awaken as many of you as I possibly can... you are to take a fruit from the tree and then scram do I make myself clear!" As she spoke she had a shrivel of skin hanging from her mouth as she chewed it as if were a piece of bubble gum. She paced back and forth as her as she spoke leaving her foot prints in the dirt. She then looked the two of them up and down finally paying attention to who they actually were and what they looked like and felt astonished that with this round she had only gotten two survivors.

"Wait... Wait..." She snarled and looked Jen up and down, "I have a job for you two..." Greed spit the unhinged flesh on the ground in front of Jen and storm walked her way towards the tree, personally grabbing their apples and handing it to both of them. "I am going to play a game with you two... its rather a fun game I like to play and if you win... you earn your right to live... and I won’t hunt you down and kill you like I do to everyone else" She pointed towards the mountain volcano that resided in the center of Eden, one could not see its peak as it went into the clouds out of visual sight. You two are gonna climb that mountain for me... make it to the top... and you will become my official champions" Another piece of flesh fell from her mouth, this time it was still moving. It was a beating heart, which slowly stopped beating after falling from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:28 am

Jen felt her body flutter as Greed spoke, the harshness of the words made her feel out of place, clutching to her naked body as if for some kind of protection from the creatures eyes, hardly covered at all hiding in her cave. "Please, oh mighty creature I just want to go ho-.." Her memories caught up to her with the statement, her death, there was no home for her now it was her only chance at survival staring at the apple now in her hands. A single bite into the apple the sudden bitter taste made her gag never really having any food that tasted bad from her time, the taste was atrocious be she managed to swallow it down and in an instant the apple changed color, a bright green. Jen stared at the apple confused as she took another bite, the taste changed to be exactly the way it looked, delicous.
Jen looked at the mountain in disbelief, she glanced over at her partner in crime only to blush slightly turning away from him once against staring at the hill really unable to focus on Greed or Rubic. Her skin crawled as she talked about champions, not wanted to be anything related to this creature before them. "Can you help us at all?" Jen asks in desperation to the creature however once again never turning to face her, or the organs produced from its jaws. The thought of running naked with a man she has never seen before to try and climb a hill for a creature of power was hardly feasible, her head was spinning with doubt, "Please be a dream." she screamed silently to herself wishing the nightmare before them would end abruptly, she would rather be in a coma not remembering half of her life than be where she was right then, her face slowly turning a dark red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 am

Rubic looked between the apple, Greed and the mountain before looking at the apple once again. He accepted the Avatar's explanation without question. Whether she was lying or not could be saved for later. He leaned against the side of his coffin and took a bite from the apple, not even trying to hide his nudity. He found it slightly sweet and continued to eat it at a brisk pace. He tossed the apple core on the ground and turned his attention back to Greed. "So how long are you going to give us to do this? You're not going to give us some absurd time limit like a single day, are you?" He ask her in a serious tone. He had already concluded there was no way out of the situation so he decided to just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Greed chuckled as her voice changed into a raspy old witch as she ripped open another coffin with a person still sleeping inside of it. Her bloodied hand extended its fingers into a claw like shape and her palm widened as she took a hold of the sleeping human with ease. "No! Why would I help you, if you are weak then you will die... that is just how the natural order flows! You are supposed to be good enough to help yourselves!" She opened her mouth wide enough to fit the top of the head portion of the person she grabbed in her mouth and bit down on him. Not enough to crush his skull but to apply a lot of pressure. The male opened his eyes out of fear and began to scream. "I said awake... and you want to be lazy and continue to lie in the coffin..." He had been pretending to sleep out of fear in hopes that the commotion outside would have just gone away.

The male screamed out "No please, I am sorry" Tears running down his eyes as Greed's teeth began to grind away at his skull. She then spit him out but did not let him go, she then enlarged her other hand and grabbed him flipping him upside so all of the blood would rush to his head. She then turned her attention back to Rubic. "You want to know how much time you have..." She let out a humming sound and turned around for a moment. She was dragging the males head in the dirt as the Avatar paced around thinking about it much to the male’s discontent. She chuckled biting off one of the male’s feet. "You have until I get bored and come looking for you... you can take your time here... just don't drink the water from the moat or eat another apple or I will kill you... like this...." She then began to suck the blood from the male through his stub draining him dry. The suction was fast as his skin began to form a blue color to it. He passed out from the stress of it all and due to blood loss certainly died. She tossed him to the ground similar to the way that Rubic had tossed his apple core. She did it as if she was mocking him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:25 am

Rubic was quite shaken by Greed's killing of the human. He had been trying to keep his composure but it was quite obvious that he was terrified of the Avatar. He glanced at Jen. From how she acted so far, he quickly decided that she was someone he probably wouldn't get along with. He briefly entertained the idea of leaving her to fend for herself but decided he wasn't heartless enough to do something so cruel. He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and realized he'd been staring at her the whole time which was likely making her feel uncomfortable. "S-Sorry." He quickly shakes his head. He hadn't been thinking anything perverted but he figured she would misunderstand. "Anyway what is your name?" He asks in an attempt to change focus. He was growing impatient and he wanted to get away from Greed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 am

As much control she had on herself she could not stop from cringing at the sight of the man begging for his life, the mere notion of complete consumption of a human being for quite literally no real reason at all made her feel dizzy. The sight of blood causing a sickening feeling to form in her stomach but she couldn't pull her eyes away from the horror that was before her until it was all over, not sure if turning away from the monster before them would be the correct choice or if she should stutter backwards the rest of the way out of the premises just to guarantee, either way she was frittering her life span away, the look of absolute shock was copied like a picture, taking her physically putting her hand to her cheek and pushing her face away just to peel her eyes off of the lifeless corpse.

Jen immediately turned around walking away towards the mountain, hardly able to walk a straight line witnessing such an unfeasible event only briefly catching sight of Rubic staring at her uncomfortably. Jen was fully certain she was going to leave Rubic to be devoured until he spoke just now realizing he was following her. "My name is Jen, yourself?" Jen replies very aristocratically, her voice on a magnificent singing level between alto and soprano and with all of her proper punctuations it almost seemed as if she was trying to be more important but he would soon realize it was quite the opposite not having any outdoor training at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Greed watched as the casually walked away, feeling insignificant based on the show she had put on for them. She didn't feel like her words were taken seriously enough so she put a hand in the air as crows from all over began to swarm the area, there were so many that they blacked out the sky. "Ok... I GUESS YOU DIDNT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ENOUGH!" Moving her hand down as she yelled the crows all began to attack and peck their way into the two of them. They attacked them with no purpose other than to cause them pain purposely aggressive as greed had preferred it. One of the crows pecked Rubic so hard that they were able to draw blood, and all of the other crows instantly drew their attention to him rather than Jen, in hopes of using that small entry path as a means to tear him apart.

This was clearly a message from greed indicating that she had grown bored of them both already but because they had not even managed to get but so far away from her, she was only going to cause them slight amounts of pain, but that was to be dictated or even ignored if the crows saw fit. Greed hoped that this attack would put a sense of urgency towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:30 pm

The caws echoed painful in her ears as they approached causing Jen to break out into a sprint, wincing as her feet slammed into rocks but kept running forward not turning back. The feeling of the crows picking and clawing at her exposed flesh made her bite her lip to stifle the scream delving deep in her throat. However the suddenness of them stopping their assault on her gave a chance to glance back to Rubic who was basically cloaked in crows. the couple of crows that were floating around her she dealt with bare handed easily able to swat them out of the air. Jen almost immediately Considered leaving Rubic to die not seeing any other options until a stick came into view. The stick was three feet long at most and completely flimsy but Jen picked it up anyways running back to help Rubic. the painful realization that she would not be able to make it to the top without him dulled the pain of the crows as she swung her weapon.

While the weapon was in mid arc she felt it get heavier, almost dropping it as the stick lengthens and thickens causing the contact with a few crows to be lethal, also making heavy vibrations throughout the enhanced weapon making her drop it with painful shudders throughout her arms as the stick reverts to its normal size. It seemed Jen's plan was working, the mere threat she imposed caused many of the birds to turn on her allowing Rubic a chance to breath, however towards her the pecks turned into snaps of their beaks almost immediately drawing blood on her arms and face her shrill scream echoed from the flock of birds covering her form almost entirely, out for blood.
Back to top Go down
Dragon9117
Editor
Editor

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Rubic smelled the unpleasant scent of burning gasoline and suddenly felt something weighting down his hand. He looked to find himself holding a blazing torch. It was one of the torches you'd typicially find hanging on a wall in a dark tunnel, however, the flame was enormous. So enormous that it looked less like a torch and more like a fireball on a stick. There was no flash of light or sound announcing its presence and no one could say exactly when it had appeared either. It was just there in his hands, as if it had always existed.

Rubic resitated for half a second before shoveing the torch toward the crows. That's all that was needed. The swarm of crows lit up like tissue paper. The horrible stench of burning feathers, cries of pain and intence heat filled the air which caused Rubic to jump back in disgust, barely avoiding the growing cloud of fire. Most of the crows completely lost the strength to fly and dropped to the ground like stones, lighting the vegetation ablaze as well. The few crows that could still fly turned back to Rubic only to be swatted down by another swing of the torch.

Rubic panted and coughed heavily. Smoke was rapidly filling the air and the fire was spreading at frigthening speed. "Fucking hell." He curses. "Wait where is that girl?!" He suddenly remembers Jen had been in the center of the inferno he had just created. He looks ahead to see an Jen in the center of a massive pile of burning crow corpses.

Rubic had no idea when, but at some point, the torch in his hand had become a metal bucket full of water. Without bothering to question what was going on, he threw the water over the raging fire, immediately putting it out. Rubic dropped the bucket and slumped over on his knees, breathing heavily. The adrenaline in his body was waring off and he was starting to feel sharp pain from the numerous wounds the crows inflicted. Sweat was pouring from every pour in his body and the smell of charred flash and grass was making him dizzy. He looked at Greed with a furious expression. He tried to question her actions but the second he looked at her, he was too terrified to speak.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Greed chuckled as she pointed towards the mountain still off in the distance, having had her fun she began to awaken other as the two of them were leaving. This time she judged them at a face value, not offering some of them even the chance to eat their apples as she devoured them, eating humans was after all her favorite pass time, as nothing else could come closer to defeating her appetite. She would hold true to her promise, as soon as she grew bored here she would indeed go looking for the two she had ordered to go to the mountain. She knew she would have to at least focus on some of her Champions, roughly one hundred fifty or more of the humans she had awoken made it away from the tree alive, some with powers some without them, keeping track of that many was certainly a chore for her so she often decided to completely ignore the bulk of them and focus on a select few. In this case Jen and Rubic had indeed become her official champions... that is... if they survived her trials.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm

The swarm of birds made her lose track of herself, the mass of cuts were all over her skin however most of them did not breach the surface only making red laceration marks across her body. However she was not expecting to be suddenly caught in a fireball, the screams and smell of crows caused her to duck down into a fetal position trying to hide from the smoke that was filling her lungs when suddeningly. splash Ice cold water touched her burning lacerated skin causing her to squeal in utter confusion as she tossed and turned to get to her feet, her body shaking with a combination of disbelief, pain, and now the chill that covered her body. Standing to her feet she stared at Rubic frustration filled her eyes however she sighed out in relief and carefully stepped over the smoldering corpses of crows.

"Whats your name? I'm Jen" The lady speaks, covering herself to the best of her abilities while she walks leading him away from Greed towards the tree line staring at the mountain in the distance. her teeth clattered loudly when ever she opened her mouth for a raspy breath as her body tries to get rid of the amount of smoke she breathed in her body has faint black smears from the ash and water mixture that was poured onto her accidentally.

[Exit with Rubic.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greed's Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed's Champions   Greed's Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greed's Champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Tree of Might-
Jump to: