Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A courageous start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

A courageous start  Empty
PostSubject: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:19 pm

As he sat against the tree Courage looked out amongst all of the coffins knowing exactly what he wanted, he was worried about picking a failure out of the bunch. He seemed to be a little more interested in the whole life aspect with loads of 'evil' spirits following your every move and slightly wished he could have lived his life as a human who ended up here rather than an Avatar. Sure he enjoyed it a little more than most but then again he always found these different humans that find them being killed or tortured or eaten. His eyes then moved to a specific coffin but he quickly shook his head no and looks out over most of them again.

Who has the essence of courage...?

With that thought courage stood up grabbing his staff with his prayer beads attached to it and a retractable blade, and went into the graveyard to find what would be his champion. Finding coffins of all sizes he could not help but feel like he was picking from a mystery machine. Crossing his arms he got an idea, sure he might get his ass kicked by the tree or by his champion for that matter for doing what he was thinking about doing which was opening the coffin before awakening them. The thought about seeing how they died making it a better idea for him and if he didn't like what he saw he could of course pick a different one, he just wanted to mess with his options for a bit. He circled around for a bit and then made a deal with himself.

The first one I open is gonna be the one I choose... but I will open it first rather than letting the random wind choose for me.

Grabbing the lid of a single coffin, he gently lifted it up and looked inside to see a girl with silver hair lying naked. She had a single stab wound, and blood drenched her coffin. Her loins were also bleeding indicating she had been raped before death. Courage looked down at her and a part of him wanted to let a slip of emotion. He wondered what kind of monster could do this to a girl. He took a moment to readjust himself as a single tear fell from his face. His sadness would then motivate him to bring this girl back to life as she would be his champion. "Awaken..." He spoke gently and calmly with a smile on his face as her wounds healed, and the winds of life went in to fill her lungs.
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 am

The breath of life filled the girl's lungs to full capacity. Misaki let out a huge exasperated gasp as her eyes flung open and fluttered at the sight of the bright light where she had awakened. As soon as her eyes adjusted, Misaki looked at her surroundings. She was naked, in a blood drenched coffin, and a huge almost man like creature stood over her and watched her. Her immediate reaction was to try to cover herself with her arms. She felt the blood on her and then fleeting images of what happened before she woke up here rushed through her mind. The night at the school cultural festival was the last night of her life. She broke down in tears and curled up into a ball. Suddenly she noticed that all of the blood was gone. It had vanished along with her wounds as if they never occurred."Wh-who are you? What do you want? I deserved to die right? I should have never left the house." She was scared and hated herself. "Why did you bring me here? Please leave me in death. It's what happens to people who don't do as they are told." Misaki's father keeps coming to her mind. If she had followed his orders then nothing would have happened to her.

Misaki took a deep breath and decided to be civil. She was brought up a certain way and was not going to continue to let her father down. She stood up in her coffin while still trying to cover her naked self. "If you brought me from the dead then you must want me for something right?" She did her best not to show fear in her face as she was looking the slightly scary figure in the face. "May I at least have some clothes or could you at least not look at me so familiarly." Misaki's composure was calm and poise and yet slightly demanding. Her father told her to never let anyone see you cry and never let anyone think you are not strong. With all that has happened, this is terribly difficult for her.

Misaki waited for a reply but was taken back by where she had seen herself. Her eyes wandered and she saw a huge tree behind the one who awakened her. The tree was larger than the mansion she lived in. It had so much fruit on it, but not quite like she had ever seen before. She looked to the sky and it looked like the sky she had always seen and yet it still felt like it was not the same one. She thought to herself, Is this heaven? It surely cannot be hell, its too beautiful. What am I doing here?

Last edited by Kira on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:01 pm

The Avatar calmly breathed and attempted to soothe the girls worries. He did not touch her he simply turned his gaze away and spoke softly. "You are not in heaven or hell... welcome to eden... a land of opportunity" He said. "I am the avatar of courage what is your name" He calmly removed one of the spikes pillars from his head and began to mold it with his hands as it slowly but surely transformed into a kimono like dress. Without turning around he handed it to her and inside of the dress was a golden apple. "What is your name" He asked again. After handing her clothes and an apple he took a few steps towards the tree, and placed a single hand on it.

He was thinking to himself that the girl was definitely emotionally damaged, but he more so saw this as someone who indeed could be his champion. He would make her the spitting image of courage, he was a bit anxious to see what her abilities were, and remembering that she needed to eat the fruit he expressed that concern. "Be sure to eat the apple... before you speak..." He once again spoke calmly to her in an attempt to not cause any quick or rash behavior out of her.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Misaki graciously took the clothes from Courage. The kimono looked much like the one she had died in. It made her cringe a bit. She turned her back to the avatar and put on the dress. It was surprisingly very beautiful to her. She had a high taste in fashion so if it were anything less than beautiful she might not have even accepted it. She turned around back to the avatar and flattened the kimono down around her with her hands. The fruit offered to her looked good enough to eat but she was still unsure.

Misaki took the apple from Courage and took a single bite of it. Her face cringed with disgust of the apple but she swallowed it anyway. "This doesn't taste very well at all." She dropped the rest of the apple. She knew she wouldn't be able to stomach the rest of it. "I apologize, I am extremely picky with my fruit..only fruit though." She kind of giggled at her strange habits. "My name is Misaki...though some people may call me Misa. Thank you for the clothes." Misaki was still rather frightened but the nature of this avatar calmed her enough to where she didn't feel any immediate threat. "What do you want with me? Why have you specifically come to ME of all people?" Misa was full of questions and confusion. She just wanted to know what she was doing here.

The wind blew quite hard and it blew the apple Misa dropped to the ground against her foot. It startled her a little bit since at first she did not know what it was. She gently kicked the apple with her foot and it caught on fire. "Oh my gosh! What just happened?!" Misaki quickly started to try and throw dirt on the little flame and she managed to put it out. "Was I the one that just did that? What is going on here?" Worry filled Misaki's voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Courage quickly snapped his head back towards the girl as the apple caught on fire. "This is perfect..." He chuckled as he gently stroked what appeared to be his chin. "Hmmm well you have much to learn and I am the one who will teach you... we will start off with what I want from you... I want you to enjoy your new life and earn your happiness that you deserve... the only problem is that some wish to take that happiness away from you so they must be moved out of the way do you understand" He opened his palm as holographic images of several other champions doing battle with Avatars and other beast of several kinds. 

"In this world full of chaos you and I are going to bring order to everything no matter what the case... now while this may seem like nothing to you now I promise to make this worth your while by any means needed... I simply ask for your help if not for anything other than giving you a second chance at life..." He paused for a moment grabbing another apple and placing it near the girl’s foot. "If you would be so kind to do what you did one more time" Courage was curious to what she had done as he had never seen the powers work himself and his curiosity was peeked.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Misaki calmed herself and was a bit at ease when Courage gave her the idea that he would stand by her side to teach her. Hope filled her eyes with the thought of being able to continue a new happy life here. All she wanted was to lead a normal life, though here she knew things were going to be far from normal. At least she wasn't still dead in the ground though. Questions went through her mind about the war that was being shown to her through the holograms but she didn't even know how to pose her questions so she decided to hold off on them.

However one question did come to mind and that was how was she going to be able to do any good here in a world she did not understand. "All I can say is that I don't have much choice but to put my trust in you and with that I will do my best to help you in your cause." He was the one to save her from the dead so he was the one she would stand by. It made the most sense in her head at that particular moment.

Misaki looked down at the apple that Courage placed by her foot. "I'm not even sure how I did it the first time though." She looked back to Courage and then back to the apple again. She took her foot and kicked the apple. At first nothing had happened. She sighed, "Ugh see? Ok..let me try again." She thought about fire and how this fire could ignite the apple. She then took her foot and, with a bit more force then a tap, kicked the apple. The apple went up in flames that were bigger than the first one and the apple burnt to nothingness and the flame died out. Misaki knew for sure now that she would need to learn to control this force and learn her limits. She wouldn't want any unwanted accidents occurring.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Courage chuckled... but his attention instantly shifted as a dark cloud rolled in. Lightning could be seen in the distance that presented itself as if another force was on its way. Courage nodded "I suppose its time for us to go..." He opened a portal to another area a place of safety. "I will teach you how to use your gifts to the best of your ability... and in exchange you are going to do great things for all living things" The portal had revealed in it a swamp land with large large mushrooms that grew on even larger trees. Vines hung from the trees and fish ate and lived in the roots of said trees. He took a step through the portal and held out his hand for Misaki to take it. "This is where I have taken all of my Champions... this being one of three very well placed islands... that are difficult for people to get too so outside of the wild life you will be generally safe here"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A courageous start    A courageous start  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A courageous start
Page 1 of 1