Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altonton Claddana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jinshin123
Newb
Newb
jinshin123

Male Aquarius Posts : 9

Altonton  Claddana Empty
PostSubject: Altonton Claddana   Altonton  Claddana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 am

Name: Altonton  Claddana

Sex: Male

D.o.B: 02.09.634 DR (Year of the Darkspawn)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Hair color & Style: White, short cut.

Eye color: Blood Red iris, Deep Black sclera.

Birthplace: Chaulssin

Death place: Chaulssin

Orientation: Straight

Miracle: Being born in the Underdark and trained to manipulate darkness it self, all darkness is under his control. He can mold darkness to suit his needs. Controlling the darkness can take a lot out of him like strong skills such as long distance teleportation or using a skill for to long. He will need to take refuge to rest if he goes to far with his power. With time he can last longer and use stronger skills. But he can also be trapped in that void if he forgets to respect its power.

History: Altonton was born in Chaulssin, a place part of the Plane of Shadow 3 miles underground. His mother had been chased by and killed by a group of shadow dragons called Jaezred. One of the Jaezred had found Altonton, "Look at what the Drow whore left to die. She thought she could save herself by lettin' this thing die. Ha!" He wanted to kill Altonton but and idea came to his mind. He would bring it back and let the leader decided what to do with it. This particular group returned to their base of operation and he brought out Altonton to show him off to everyone gathered there. As the Leader entered he presented Altonton to the Leader. The Leader not wanting the baby drow in the first place offhandedly told them to kill the baby. However as quickly as he gave the order he quickly revoked it, having thought of a delightfully fun game to play with this Drow.

"I have a plan for this one. I want him to be taught our ways." The leader said in a commanding voice. His underlings gathered around him all felt this was a bad idea and that one should speak up and one of them did. "But sir, w-w-why?" His voice shook with fear and hesitation but that meek voice was soon silenced as the power that the leader held shot out. The poor underling that had been brave enough to voice his opinion and worry over the matter was now reduced to ash. "The Drow are a weak race but in thier eyes they are the divine and holy. They see everyone, even us as beneath the ground they walk upon. Well lets put their haughty arrogance to the test and see just how well this drowling can stand against our rigorous training."The leaders voice dripped with venom as his words resonated within all who listened. "You will hunt him down; Chase him, like the animal he is and who ever should bring me his head on a platter..." He paused as he watched each and every face stare at him with eager anticipation. "Who ever shall do so, shall be my heir." A loud roar from the underlings was let out as the leader revealed what they would be rewarded with.

Hundreds of years passed and the young Drow grew older. His training became like second nature to him, whatever the Jaezred tought him he grasped it quickly. He was especially adept at learning the art of shadow manipulation. This was Jaezred specialty and Altonton could see this, being a Drow he knew how to respect and envelop himself with learning this. He worked hard everyday to make sure he always met the Jaezred's high standard when it came to his training. His body told the rest of the story of what would happen if this standard was not met and it also served as a reminder to him of how hard he has, is, and will work to get it right. No matter what they would throw at him he would meet and exceed what the Jaezred had expected of him.

The Jaezred made Altonton prove himself every day, and for what? All for their own sick amusement. They enjoyed watching him kill whatever they had captured, mostly orcs but occassionally they got to witness Drow vs. Drow. They would throw Altonton into a pit with his fellow Drow and cheer him on as he would slaughter his own kind. With each and every kill, every victory that Altonton had the Jaezred couldn't calm their lust for his blood. They wanted the order given to hunt this majestic beast they had created. However as much lust as there was for this rare blood there was also a rampant fear that spread like wildfire. The underlings, the ones who were the most expendable, were wrought with fear as they watched the carnage that unfolded when Altonton would be released to fight. To them, they saw death in the form of the perfect killing machine, the Drow known as Altonton.

Later that night Altonton was awoken from his sleep and tossed yet again into the pit to fight. Altonton knew the rules but this time the rules had been changed, he couldn't use any of the skills he had learned. He could only use the most basic skills to fight, his weapon of choice was always the sword and bow. For this fight he chose them and would not use his advanced skills lest he want to be killed right then and there.
Tonight was a special night as the leader was present for this one. He never came to any of Altonton's fights. So a bit of curiosty was in the air as everyone, Altonton included, wondered what had drawn the Leader out to this fight. The Leader let out a snarl to signal the opening of the gate and the beginning of the fight. Before the underlings could even begin to open the gate this massive orc burst through the iron gate and into the pit. Its growls and snarls were ferral as it set its sights on Altonton, ready to spill his blood. The massive beast charged at him but Altonton saw an opening, he slid between the massive creature's legs so as to take it by surprise from behind. The orc caught on and changed his direction trying to step on Altonton. Altonton swung his sword to prevent the foot from crashing into his body however he didn't have the momenten to stop it entirely. The orc managed to step on Altonton but not without getting its foot cut up. Altonton manuvered his body into a standing position he readied the sword and charged the orc. The orc didn't seemed phased by the wound on its foot as it ran right for Altonton. Altonton swund again and managed to cut off the orc's hand. The orc screamed out in pain as blood sprayed from its wrist, it grabbed Altonton and slung him around like a ragdoll. Altonton was disoriented from being slammed around in the pit but he steadied himself just in time to quick draw his bow and land a killing blow on the orc. Altonton's arrow hit dead center of the orc's head and the orc fell on top of Altonton making it look as though Altonton was crushed to death. When the dust cleared, Altonton was just barely clinging to life as he staggered and stumbled around the pit with blood pouring from his head and body.

The Leader stood and shifted his gaze away from the carnage below. "Heal him! Then bring him to me!" He barked at his subjects. The quickly followed their orders and grabbed Altonton, who was clinging to life, and dragged him off to be healed. The healing process was long and grueling and Altonton was slipping in and out of consciousness. But the healers worked their magic long and hard to keep him alive, since they knew a lot of others would kill them if he died. They and the rest of the group did understand why the leader wanted to keep him alive but they had much to fear within Altonton. Being so fearful of him they tried to end his life twice while he was still recovering but both times failed, mostly due to poor planning on their part and severly underestimating his power even while injured. After a week of this, Altonton pulled through and his injuries were healed enough that he could move and function. Upon seeing this, Altonton was taken before the Leader as ordered. The Leader had been expecting him, "You live? Wonderful~, I was beginning to wonder but now I see that you are a strong one. Nothing like the beaten ball of meat I had the unfortunate pleasure of laying eyes upon since our last meeting." He moved toward the Drow before him. Giddy that soon he would be able to watch as this Drow's blood was spilled. Altonton didn't fear him, after all why should he have fear over someone who he had never met. Altonton just wanted to go back to his cell and sleep.
"I can see that fear is your friend. You are perfect. Without fear you can now appreciate what I have for you." The leader said as he placed a blade against Altonton's neck, he was ever so careful as not to nick the dark skin that sharply contrasted the gleam of the blade. He moved it away from Altonton's neck and placed it before him, "This blade and the chest, you see there in the corner, are for you. Their contents will aid you in what is to happen in the coming week." Altonton was perplexed by this and did not understand what this person was talking about. He stared at the blade and chest and then he shifted his gaze back to the man who was talking to him. "Oh, you don't know? In a week you will hunted down and slaughtered like the wild animal you are." He waved his hand, signifying he was done with Altonton. "Take him back to his cell. I'm done with him." The ones who brought him quickly took Altonton back to his cell.

Time passed by rather quick and soon it was the day he was to be hunted. He was greeted on that day with such encouraging words, "Get ready, you're big day is here." The voice on the otherside of the door said. Altonto put on the Drow style Jaezred armour. The armour, mostly made of cloth and leather clung to his body as the silver detailing shown brightly in the dim light. Altonton equipped his bow and blade and proceeded towards the door. The door opened to world where light no longer shown, a veil of darkness obscured his mistress's face as he crept through the liquid ebony. He was ready for what may come but he also hoped the darkness would be on his side and keep him safe.

Once the darkened veil was lifted Altonton found himself deep within the city of Chaulssin. He heard a voice say to him, "You have two hours to learn the terrain." The voice faded leaving Altonton to quickly learn where everything was in the city. He wasted no time in learning the city; he dashed into the unknown streets finding them completely swallowed by the darkness. Altonton decided to engulf himself within the darkness and through this he can see clearly. The streets, the alleyways, even the inner most darkened corners, he can see them all clear as day. This gave him an advantage over being able to avoid being eaten by one of the shadow creatures that are crawling all over the city. He knew that the Jaezred would avoid these creatures so to make maximum use of his time he stalked and followed the creatures learning where they went and where he could hide from the Jaezred.

Altonton was ready for the fight ahead. Having found a hiding place he was anxious as he heard the distant chimes of a clock. Two hours had passed and now the hunt was on. From his spot in the shadows he could feel six Jaezred approaching. Once he saw them he knew they were the strongest and most intelligent of the Jaezred. Altonton made fake replicas of himself to draw them away from each other; if he could separate them he had a chance at winning. He succeeded in separating them and he quickly eliminated three of them by luring them into the places that were surrounded by the shadow creatures. He is glad that they met their demise because now the playing field is getting more and more even. He doesn’t let his celebration last long as he can feel another presence approaching him. He gets ready for the attack; carefully watching the darkness in front of him. He knows they know where he is but he can’t seem to locate them. As he steps forward to move, suddenly the Jaezred appear right out of his own shadow. Altonton just barely managed to dodge the attack. He quickly drew back his bow, seeing his target clear as day. He took his shot and… Damn. He missed. Altonton landed on the ground and reloaded his bow, ready for them to descend upon him. The Jaezred wasted no time and descended upon Altonton and in a sheer moment of luck he was able to kill the Jaezred.

Alton was counting his stars that he had managed to kill it. He wouldn’t get a moment to rest because just as the one Jaezred fell before him, two more appeared. They came from above and their precision was dead on and their accuracy hit their targets even if they couldn’t see Altonton. Altonton could hear and see their blades being unsheathed. He knew in that moment that he would use their trick against them. Altonton moved away from where they were going to land he knew that they had seen him and that’s exactly what he wanted. He turned on his heel and began to charge head first toward the Jaezred. He watched as one slowed to vanish into its partner’s shadow. Altonton had one chance to get this right and he stopped his momentum, placed a hand to the ground to try to pull the hidden bastard out, It rose at the same time his partner was ready to strike. Altonton let a smile crack across his face as he blinked from existence and as for the two Jaezred; they killed each other when Altonton had slipped from their sight. Altonton reappeared behind the mangled bodies of the Jaezred. He was tried. This was taking a toll on his body and mind, all he wanted was sleep. His drow body wasn’t accustomed to the sheer strain the Jaezred’s abilities placed on him. He allowed himself a small break but he knew he was not safe, not by a long shot.

He listened to the world around him, trying not to rely so much on the abilities of the Jaezred and his own natural Drow gifts. He couldn’t hear the heavy steps of the beasts that roamed or the tactful nor skilled footsteps of the Jaezred. He climbed into a building that seemed to be untouched by this darkened world. This was a good place to rest…at least for now.
A Jaezred ran for its life back to the leader’s chambers. It had laid witness to the carnage that was the Drow monster they had made. It banged on the door to the leader’s chambers begging for him to open up. Once the door was ripped open, the frightened Jaezred now had something new to fear. It looked at its leader and gulped as it tried to form words.
“Well…?” The leader’s voice was full of impatiens.
“Uhh… Well… Um…” The Jaezred foot solider couldn’t form words, as it wasn’t sure which to fear more, the leader, the Drow, or Death. “The uhh…the lowly drow lives. He was…no. He is stronger than any of us could have hoped to imagine. He…He managed to take out the entire team, sir. I… I don’t think we can stop him. What…what should we do sir?”
The leader closed his eyes as he sat there silently. He stayed silent for a few moments before he began to laugh. He laughed and laughed and laughed until he suddenly stopped and said in a truly cold voice, “Oh how fun this game is.”
He stood and as the shadows around him swirled and reached up toward him. He allowed it to consume him as he made his way out toward the city. Something wicked this way comes.

Altonton jerked himself from his resting as he realized the city had grown still. He decided to move further into his birth city to find a safe haven. He wandered and wandered until he reached the furthest point in the city, the cliff. He peered over the side at the darkness below. Even him, with all his gifts, could not see the bottom. He began to step away from the ledge when he felt something icy, cold, and void of all feeling. This presence was menacing, it made the hair on him stand on edge. Altonton turned back to the cliff edge where he could feel this presence, he stood there and then he heard it. He heard that familiar voice.
“So, you managed to make it this far. I wonder…” The voice seemed to be getting closer to Altonton, “Are you capable of taking me down?” Cold, clawed hands wrapped themselves around Altonton’s neck. Slowly crushing his throat. “Kill me and you can free your brethren. Fail and…Well you’ll see soon enough.”

Altonton drew his bow and readied it as he looked wildly around trying to find…whatever it was that had him in its grasp. His breathing was hard as he continued to look around. He tried to look for the creature but he couldn’t see it. It was like he was trying to fight a ghost. Then he heard it speak again. “Not going to run? You do surprise me.” The disembodied voice sounded…delighted. “Very well a warrior’s death is only befitting to you. After all you are very special. See I know all about your gifts, your talents, even your weaknesses.” Altonton was growing even more hysterical as he still couldn’t locate the body that the voice was coming from. This voice seemed to come from everywhere. Altonton fired a shot into the darkness and nothing. The voice kept on talking. “Haha, such a silly species you are when cornered. No matter how hard you look you will not find me. I am the darkness. I am everything you fear.”

Altonton suddenly felt a slight twinge. He dropped his bow and touched his side where he felt a sharp tip. Altonton brought his fingers up and he felt the sticky, warm blood on his fingertips. He didn’t even notice the world yet again maddeningly silent.
“You disappoint me. I was hoping for more.” The Jaezred leader was before Altonton, his cold unfeeling eyes bore holes into Altonton’s skull.
Altonton, who was used to the darkness for the first time saw a brilliant, glittering light that was soon swallowed by darkness as his lifeless body plummeted over the cliff.

The Jaezred had won. Altonton had served his purpose as a toy for them and now that the toy was broken it was cast aside. Altonton’s new home was at the bottom of the cliff.

Altonton  Claddana Scaryd11

Last edited by jinshin123 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : add on)
Back to top Go down

Altonton Claddana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Human Characters-
Jump to: