Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luck of the Draw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

Luck of the Draw Empty
PostSubject: Luck of the Draw   Luck of the Draw Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:43 am

Darkness. All around, as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but darkness. After making his escape from Paix, Revy had suddenly found himself trapped in a strange floating bubble in this strange, dark place. It didn't take long for him to cut through the bubble with a card, and as soon as he touched down on the ground, he sighed. " Damnation, that was certainly unexpected. Here i was, going flat out full throttle, then Wham! I get dropped into this dusty dark wilderness in a bloody bubble. Crikey, this place is desolate too."  Revy looks around, seeing nothing but dry dark sandy landscape. Falling onto his back, Revy just lays where he had fallen, staring up into the foreboding sky. " So now what, Lady Luck? You've shown me nothing but disdain since I woke up in Eden. Is it because I cheated death? Because i ran away? Well whatever the reason, perhaps it's time i stopped relying on you. I'm the outcast of the illustrious Auron family, the one who ran away. The one who chose a life of freedom and adventure, over a life of wealth and security. Do i even have the right to bear the name Auron anymore? Bah, not like i can just up and choose a new name to carry. I am Reverance Versa Auron, son of Adrian Auron and Lucina Versa. That is who i was, who i am, and possibly who i shall always be. But i wont shackle myself to the strings of Fate like my family did. I'll sever those chains and take my destiny into my own hands. For now though, i should focus on getting back to Eden. Loathe that i am to return to a world of magic and monsters, it's the only place left to go." Raising a hand high above his head, a single card forms between his fingers. " Joker. The Game Breaker. The Outcast of the deck." with a flick of the wrist, the card goes flying in a neat path, before embedding ground several feet away. Revy clenches his hand into a fist, then relaxes it back to normal, causing a ring of cards to circle the hand. With a chuckle, Revy lets the cards fly, before letting his arm drop back onto the ground. " how ironic, that i acquire such a power."
Back to top Go down

Luck of the Draw
Page 1 of 1