Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Chance To Live

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:14 pm

As the final portal opened Joy and Hiro came from it landing lightly on the ground. The portal closed behind them as Joy moved around this human as if to decide something. "It's rude to be naked in front of a little girl." Her voice did not sound as upset as her statement. Joy looked around the area, nearby one could see the river that flows through the land. "Let's play dress up! What would you like to wear?" She jumped up and down in the air before she finally calmed down. A smile lay spread across her face to help calm the human down. Even if Joy seemed to care more about herself she really did try to help others.

She she attempted to calm this human to the best of her abilities. She crouched down to his level as she floated in the air. Her bad posture seemed to always haunt her, and the lack of lady would show at this point. She could never remember to sit correctly or cover her body the way she would have been told to in order from eyes to the clothing under her small dress.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Hiro covered himself again when they finally stopped. He blushed and looked away from Joy, "Um, any kind of clothes I guess…" He was very uncomfortable being naked in front of her and only wanted for things to not be so awkward. He wondered what happened after they left the area with the giant tree but didn't linger on it too long. "You're Joy, right? I'm Hiro." He introduced himself, trying to make things as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Joy closely watched this human as he became uncomfortable. ((Twelve sentences.)) She smirked and poked her chin a few times before she pointed to the male as her translucent butterflies spread around the boy. As they began to disappear and clothing began to appear onto his body. A light grey t-shirt and a pair of simple dark grey jeans appeared out of thin air. And she placed a light pair of black boots around his feet. "Joy, that is me! Hiro, you are Hiro. I am going to make you my new friend.. So I will tell you why you are alive." Joy began to tell the story of the Avatars and the Champions. And what was currently happening with the Avatars. She told the story vividly to Hiro, expressing the emotion and playing out the parts of each. Her voice pitch changing with each part and then explain what was happening with the Avatars now. Expressing now that the Avatars were changing the rules and that things were going to begin to become very bad for the land. One could tell that Joy enjoyed story telling as much as she enjoyed spreading her happiness around to others.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 am

Hiro was glad to finally not be so naked, he listened closely while Joy explained everything to him. It sounded more like a fairytale than something real but everything that happened at the tree made much more sense. "So I have to fight for you?" He wasn't strong and had no faith that he could ever fight anyone, "And what miracle do I have?"
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 am

"Well the thing is Hiro! I am not playing my Brother's and Sister's game. So, soon I will leave you. I do not want to fight because I love my family!" She did a small spin as she grew excited once again talking about her family. And once again she waved her hand making a dagger appear in her hand. She pushed the dagger into his hands that were larger than her own. "Hmm. I cannot really know what power you have. I am not that cool. But if you wanna fight and find out we could!" Even if Joy would fight this young male she'd not take it seriously because she was never one to kill a human, she really was neutral, but placing him into a state of exerting him and his mind he could perhaps have his power show to her or in some way.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:07 am

Hiro took the knife awkwardly in his hands, "I can't fight, I don't know how…besides, I'm really weak." His shoulders drooped as he talked down about himself, he didn't want to fight Joy especially, he was her only ally in the entire world at the moment. "Do you have to leave me?" Little did Hiro know, if he had worded his sentence differently and asked her to stay his miracle would unconsciously kicked in and make her think she wanted to stay, but he was not yet aware of his power.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Watching this small frail teenager hold the dagger as if not sure how Joy moved closer. Seeing him like this reminded her of how she was, and she wanted to bring some happiness. Grinning widely she spoke in return. "I will stay with you for now! Because you don't have any other friends yet." She knew of lands around here that would harbor people to help him, but was unsure exactly where right now. But this would not stop her from finding out where they were. "Keep that as a gift from me, you might find it useful to you." She moved her hands to his shoulder and began to wrap a hoister around it, then taking the dagger from his hands and sliding it down into locking it in place. Nodding her head after completing that as if she agreed with how it looked. Her eyes peeked around the area some more. From the distance one could hear the sounds of a bird, but not until it got closer where you could make out the sound of.. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOM" from high above. As the sound became closer a small bird approached Joy landing on her shoulder. "This is Potoo. He is my other friend. He says the area is safe for now. So were are gonna get some food for you!"

The bird flew away from Joy's shoulder and back into the distance while calling, "MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!" Joy simply smiled widely and threw her hands up in the air as if some thing excited her greatly. She motioned for Hiro to follow her, where she walked to a more wooded area behind the river.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Hiro eyed the holster on his shoulder, it would definitely be useful later on when he didn't have Joy with him. He watched the Potoo curiously as it approached, it was a strange creature but obviously didn't mean any harm to him so he felt fine with it. It didn't stay long and quickly left, he watched as it flew away, seeing Joy motion for him to follow and he did so. "Where are we going?" Apparently the area was 'safe' but he wondered if there was somewhere specific they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance To Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance To Live   A Chance To Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance To Live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Divide-
Jump to: