Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Empty
PostSubject: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Everyone loves to see their works enjoyed by others, so why not show them that their hard work of making a character has played off.

Post a couple of your favorite characters, 1-5 try to keep it small. Oh and do not post Soulspawn, yes we know Riot is amazing. You can tell Hatch any day.

Don't be afraid to say why you like someone's character! They would probably like to know why you do like them.

Please do not choose your own character.

Last edited by Harlot on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Shiro, Reo, and Joy ;P, I'll probably add a couple more later too.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:48 pm

At the moment I have to say Reid, if only because he's who I've had the most interaction with.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Well I would say.. Maria Navi And the new and recent Oriana.  Why?

Maria : She was just an all around bad ass, her fighting was interesting and I liked her realistic reactions to the situation.

Navi: She had a ton of thought put into the character, I love the background and story, I was really sad with me killing that character and wish I got to see more of it.

Oriana: Very similar reason to Navi, I felt like the background was just so much more and I actually (Pardon the humor) consumed the words nicely.

I am a freak for the details so watching all the little things that made these characters come alive in my eyes is one of the reason I enjoy being a part of Eden, probably will reach the five marking at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 pm

So I figure I get my favorites up. I have different ways of picking favorites, and I still have some to go through. But since today I can finally make a list. I'll begin it.

Valentine V. - Sheep - Taking a moment to sit and read the history of his character I was amazed at the fact I felt the sadness he portrayed in his story. I'd recommend this good read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?   Who is/was your favorite Character/OC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is/was your favorite Character/OC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: General Chat-
Jump to: