Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatch
Donator
Donator
Hatch

Male Pisces Posts : 51

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 am

The afternoon sky was a brilliant shade of cerulean, barely a cloud to be seen thanks to a cool wind blowing along the coast, and the sun shone down on the long, crescent-shaped stretch of beach on Eden's western shore. A good sixty feet of pale, golden, sun-baked sand extended from the cluttered treeline to the clear blue ocean, with a few palm trees here and there casting their welcome shade. The only sound was the faint, ever-present white noise of the gently rolling waves and the occasional cry of a gull skimming the frothy tide. It was heartwarming to see such a beautiful, relaxing spot could be found even in a place as deadly and unforgiving as Eden.

"WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!" A piercing yell of exhilaration echoed across the scene as a sixteen-foot wave pounded toward the beach, a comparatively tiny rider mounting the crest on a makeshift surfboard made from a coffin lid. Johnny handled the board with finesse, sliding down the curve of the wave as he balanced on the casket lid like a pro. "AWW YEAH BABY, I'M KING OF THE-" A huge shadow burst out of the water, long claws smashing into Johnny's board and tearing it to splinters. A shadewhip serpent, deciding he looked like a tasty snack, grabbed onto Johnny's leg and dragged him beneath the waves.

The broken pieces of the board washed up on the beach, but for a moment there was no sign of the rider save for the cloud of murky blood steadily spreading beneath the water. Almost a full minute later Johnny burst out of the water clutching the severed head of the serpent in his left hand. "Mothafuckin Poseidon better watch his ass!" Riot shouted, shaking water out of his hair as he trudged onto the beach toward the shade of a palm tree where his black coat was spread out on the sand. "The sea is MY bitch now!"
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

"Oh my, lovely. You enjoy that fishy flavor in vast it seems." A woman's voice spoke with a smirk above Riot. In the palm tree the person behind the voice peered out from the large dollar bill colored leaves. The figure jumped down from her spot in front of Riot as he moved even closer to the location. Even the bounce of her tits had shown through her coal and dim gray skin tight top. And well, it seemed as if her panties were about to just pop off at any second. Tight even so, which had been ripped to almost bits towards the top. Above her head a black metaled helm covered everything but her bright red luscious lips. Everything seemed to be in order, oh yes and we cannot forget about the two swords handles upright trailing her backside.

She walked slowly up to Riot and with her grin her hand flew up and across the entire portion of his cheek. As she pulled her hand to her wide hip she spoke once again. "My name is Queen. You'll make use to remember it love." Looking up towards his face once more before her hands moved up under her breast before pushing them up to adjust them, showing more cleavage than before. "You seem to need some taming cutey. Or would you prefer it the other way around?" Her eyes gawked at Riot's bare chest, and then moved down until she took just about every inch of him in. Biting her bottom lip roughly in the process of all this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Hatch
Donator
Donator
Hatch

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Eh?" Johnny's first response was to gawk at the oddly-dressed woman, squinting one eye and craning his head to the side in puzzlement as she spoke. His second response was to ogle her bouncy, bouncy cleavage. He ogled so hard he didn't even feel her slap him across the face. After an awkward twenty seconds of staring he blinked and shook his head, seeming to come out of a trance.

"The Queen? Oh my, beggin' your pardon, highness, for my uncouth demeanor." Johnny said, giving the woman an overly-elaborate bow with much arm waving. Noticing he still held the severed head and was swishing blood and bits of meat everywhere he tossed it over his shoulder and wiped his hands on his pant legs, grinning abashedly all the while. "What an honour it is, to meet your Excellency! I says to me mum just the other day I says "Jimminy Christmas, I sure would like to meet the Queen, I would! That'd be just crackers' I says, and now 'ere you is, the bloody Queen of England!" Throughout this entire, jabbering discourse Johnny had rapidly developed a cockney accent that grew steadily more and more indecipherable until he was barely intelligible at all. "Gor blimey, I's backum in da woplop wif' a jimjam, eh? Eh? NowuhImean, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Queen watched almost flabbergasted by the way Johnny went on into his talking fit. Dismissing the creatures head toss as if it meant little to her observation. The only thing she could watch was this figure, unsure of what he was but also intrigued by the way he expressed himself. It was obvious he was not an Avatar, so any fight she was about to think of she held off doing. Playing with him though, seemed more of a viable choice. And as he finally finished his rambling of random words she slowly moved herself closer to him. So close eventually her breasts squish against the area between his chest and abdomen.

As she places her cold thin hands onto his upper chest above his nipples. Her mouth slightly open and tongue gliding along her teeth; still the smirk remained. "But you've forgotten to introduce yourself to the Queen love." Her words sounded breathy and seductive. Of course she'd always assume her charms worked on just about everyone, because Queen was self absorbed. Her nails dig lightly into this man's chest, as if she needs this type of contact specifically. Queen pushes her body even more roughly against his before attempting to advance her nails downward. She needed to find out who this person was, because she wanted a pet and because of the rumors going around recently.
Back to top Go down
Hatch
Donator
Donator
Hatch

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Without warning Johnny did a total 180 (figuratively), suddenly and roughly grabbing the back of Queen's neck, tilting her head back, and kissing her open mouth. His tongue slid between her lips, rubbing against hers as he pushed his mouth against hers so hard his teeth cut her bottom lip. After an intense, yet brief kiss Johnny broke contact, Queen's blood staining his lip and his own blood coating the tips of her nails from the scratches she'd left on his chest.

"The name's Johnny Riot, ya horned cunt, and there's no woman in Eden or Earth who can handle me." With a quick swing of his head he bashed his forehead into Queen's helmet right where her eyes should be. The impact forced the pair of them apart, Johnny reeling back a few steps with wild laughter as he ran his hands through his wet hair and pushed it back out of his eyes. His expression took on a manic appearance as he clapped his hands together, brilliant blue light shining between them.

When the light faded Riot held his war axe, Rulebreaker, in his right hand, with the chain grasped in his left. The spiked weight at the end of the chain spun in small circles at his left side, propelled by deft turns of his wrist. "Come on, Queenie, how 'bout a little foreplay? " No sooner had the words left his bloodstained lips than the spiked weight flew toward Queen's throat, trailing Rulebreaker's chain behind it.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Once their mouths were connected Queen responded to his tongue instantly, feeling a pinch of exciting pain along her bottom lip from his teeth. Her nails once again dug into his chest with pleasure from it. And no soon after becoming displeased when he released her within seconds of the contact. She bit out a fake sob as if to show him her disapproval of him doing so. And as he rammed his forehead into her helmet she was pushed away from him being disorientated in the process.

After a moment of regaining her momentum Queen was rolling to the side, away from his chain coming for her neck. She reached up over her shoulder grabbing both swords tightly bringing them down in a circular swing to her sides as she spoke in response to his words. "You're gonna have to work hard to get me excited sweetheart." Within the time of her talking she halted her swords and pointing them outward towards Johnny. She slowly licked the blood from her bottom lip with a devilish smile, the taste reminding her how much more she wished to taste his own blood.

Noting the metal of her helmet being a bit to close to her eyes now, she let out a sigh as a warm trickle of blood fell from the middle of her forehead down to her cheek. The sword in her left hand, Bitter, was now glowing in a light grey hue as she sliced at the air sending out a barbed wire that seemed formed with the tip. It began to go under the sand quickly seeking out his feet and Queen began to take quick small steps towards him kicking up sand in the process. "Why don't you let me show how we should start playtime?" She spoke with a smirk as she began to get closer to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Hatch
Donator
Donator
Hatch

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm

When his chain missed its mark Johnny reeled it back in quickly with a sharp pull, letting it wind around his right forearm as it snapped back to him. He eyed Queen carefully as she drew her swords, noting that she must also be soulspawned to have such weapons. He could sense the power the blades held, but he couldn't tell what they were capable of until Queen shot a spiked metal strand into the ground from one of the swords.

"Oh trust me, you're gonna get plenty excited. I mean, assuming you like brutally relentless pounding and massive internal trauma--but come on, who doesn't?!" Gripping Rulebreaker in both hands Riot dug his bare toes into the sand and broke into a dash, his body bent low to the ground and lurching from side to side as he took wide strides to cover the distance to Queen as quickly as possible. Sprinting straight at her in a head-on attack seemed like a reckless and stupid move after she clearly hid some sort of metal lash under the sand, but just before he came within striking distance Riot turned partly to his left, crouched down, and slammed his left hand into the sand with a flare of blue light. The light burst launched him off the ground and he turned his body horizontally in midair, barrel-rolling straight at Queen with his axe spinning wildly around his body. The attack was so sudden and bizarre it would catch anyone with serious martial arts training off-guard: if Queen wasn't able to block the spin-attack she'd end up with three vertical slashes across her chest and abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:46 pm

As Queen stopped running towards Johnny and as he leaped in the air with his attacks towards her, Queen instantly pulled up her right hand, Sweet, the sword in her hand was facing horizontal to block his attack but doing so Queen lost her footing, falling onto her back into the sand under her. Still keeping her sword up in this position but the loss of her footing seemed to have put her in a rather interesting position. "Getting to the pounding so soon darling?" Queen bit her bottom lip where Johnny had his teeth in only moments ago, as she peeked down her torn up stockings reaching her upper thighs. And then once again peeked up at Johnny, knowing he could not see her eyes which clearly upset her a bit, Queen began to slowly open her legs revealing her tiny pair of black panties. If he'd take notice to her spreading her legs and see the outline of everything from the tightness, Johnny would soon find her barb wire beginning to wrap around his neck from behind. "I'm not entirely sure if I want you on top, or if I want to be on top." Letting out a small moan as the words left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Sea-
Jump to: