Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natsuko Amaya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Natsuko Amaya Empty
PostSubject: Natsuko Amaya   Natsuko Amaya Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 am

Natsuko Amaya 20060825_782_1145760978853

Name: Natsuko Amaya

Nickname: -Nat-

Sex:  Female

D.o.B:  29th June 1778

• Height | 5' 6"

• Weight | 165 lbs

• Hair color & Style Black/long/tied into a plait or left loose

• Eye color Amber

Birthplace: Japan

Death Place:Japan

Orientation: Straight

Miracle:

Illusion Manipulation:

Natsuko can create and manipulate illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell and taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are; Wile she can use this ability from a decent range, relying on her power too heavily can cause a strain on her mind and body causing headaches and nosebleeds if she isn't careful.

History:

Born in Tokyo Japan Natsuko was raised in a rich and noble household that had close ties to the current emperor of the time, she was raised like most women of her time, to be quiet when the men were speaking and  to prepare to be a dutiful wife in an arranged marriage she did not want.

Her father was a fearsome warrior and cold to all of his children Natsuko being the youngest, and she would not deny she was afraid of him, despite her hatred of being told to sit by quietly, she put on a face and a fake smile for her family, completing her teaching on how to be a dutiful wife and mother, while at night she would read books she stole from her brother's rooms about history, science, philosophy, even mathematics under the moonlight; she did not want to be a quiet women or a dutiful mother and she certainly wanted no part in the arranged marriage from another clan.

As she grew older she became more and more daring behind her parents back, on the surface in front of others she was the perfect dutiful daughter who was beautiful as she was quiet; but in truth she was feisty, smart, tomboyish and most of all no push over, she would watch her brothers training in various forms of martial arts in the training yard when she was only allowed to watch and then she would sneak into the yard at night and try to imitate them. It became an every day struggle to don a mask and hide who she was and what she truly wanted from her family.

One day when her parents were out of town when she was 12, her older brothers were too busy to notice her and one afternoon, she donned peasants clothing to disguise herself as a boy, tied up her hair and slipped out of their home into the local village; her parents refused to let her got there claiming that they refused to let her get soiled by 'mingling with peasants', so she went on her own, a man tried to steal her necklace, the only thing of value she had brought with her, which had been given to her by her late grandmother; she tried to fight her off with her sub-par martial arts but was no match for the others size and strength

Someone saved Natsuko however, an elderly man called Idane and a boy, only older than her by a couple of years named Kai appeared to save her, with the thief driven off she thanked them both and upon discovering Idane was a owner of a dojo, asked the older man to train her in martial arts as she had a interest in it. Sensing potential within her, Idane agreed, and even though he knew she was female he didn't ever point it out. As her training progressed and she grew older however, it became obvious to all in the dojo that she was female, even though she would bind her breasts and bind her hair to make it less noticeable, she couldn't hide the natural curves as her child's body developed into that of a women's.

The members of the dojo had teased and mocked her originally, but after she challenged them to a duel and swiftly beat them all single handedly it was never spoken of again; she never told anyone she was of noble blood and despite the fact she was much happier training, she was yet again putting on another mask and hiding her true self from her friends at the dojo and Kai especially who after 5 years of training on and off in secret, had started to develop feelings for her.

Natsuko tried to stave off her affection for Kai and attempted to be distant from him, but in the end she felt the same as he did, even though he was a peasant and poor she cared for him and they both found they had a lot in common, she taught Kai how to read and write, how to map the stars, and he taught her how to tend to wounds and how to cook simple dishes, how enjoy peasant life and how a humble life wasn't always a bad one.

It all came to a head when she turned 17 and decided that she would run away with him; her marriage to her husband had been delayed by several years by the other family but now they were eager to have Natsuko and their son married, she could no long keep her mask in place and flat out refused to marry their son, her farther enraged beat her for her disobedience, at first she didn't fight back but when he made it clear he wouldn't stop she, gave him a peace of his own medicine and knocked him to the floor.

She then claimed she would no long wear a mask, not for her father and not for her family; she was no quiet dutiful flower she was a fighter, an intelligent human being who wanted more then to be married to someone she did not love, and she admitted she loved another. Natsuko didn't expect to get her family's blessing, in fact to her it would have been easer for then to disown her and cut ties; her brothers who were trained warriors saw how easily their little sister had defeated their father and hesitated to stop her.

"Brothers, you are my family but you do not love me, to you I am just a hindrance, I am useless because  am a women...but i am not useless, I can fight, I can read, I am just as intelligent than you, and if you will not let me have my freedom, if you will not let me love whom I wish, then I will take it by force" Then she left the house with only the clothing on her back and a bag of coins to her name.

She turned up on Kai's doorstep that night bruised and bleeding and told him everything.

Kai accepted her past, it didn't matter to him; he was in love and the fact she loved him in return made him happy, that night the two of them made love together to consummate their new life that she wanted to live with him, and the two left the village to go to another city. Natsuko's father however had other plans, he claimed his daughter was possessed by a demon and Kai her equally possessed lover who attacked him, imperial solders hunted them both down like dogs and found them a couple of months later, just days after Natsuko found out she was with child.

They made a run for it but the both of them were shot by arrows in the back and died together hand in hand.
Back to top Go down

Natsuko Amaya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Human Characters-
Jump to: