Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Talk

Go down 
+2
Stars
Bezyle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Ok so the first part is nearly complete... that part being gathering everyone here... the next step is to get everyone to talk to each other so we all don't just float around wondering what to do... after all we do need to work together to plot and things...

So I will make this topic for that purpose... everyone say Hi! Introduce yourselves, your expectations, wants, desires, etc.

My goal here is a to have Calor become a part of a group that intends to survive at the moment... and I intend for Maria to possibly lead a group, or die tragically... it depends on how things go. If Calor does not find a group then he will most likely set a goal and chase after it.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Hello everyone! Im Stars, and my characters name is Reid Nixon. My goal is to figure out what Eden is and why and how it even exists. (scientific stuff) and if possible maybe go back to earth? Not really sure yet but those are just some ideas. If anyone else is interested in that then maybe we could form an alliance or something. Smile My goals might change so Ill keep updating.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi all! My name is Jade but you can call me Reo, I don't care which, I 29, female and live in the UK

Reo's goal is mainly to survive and live a better life then he had in the past, he is also curious about what and where Eden is and why he and the others were chosen specifically from millions of people that life and die on earth all the time, and he wants to make friends and maybe find love too seen as he had neither in his previous life...so basically he wants to make the most of what he's got Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 am

Hi I'm Jacob, you can call me Sheep, I really don't mind. 18, M, California.

Gash is merely trying to cope, he came from a society that was heavily religious and the whole event is an utter shock to him, he feels like he is in a form of hell and cannot trust anything or anybody for his actions in life.
Back to top Go down
Koloss
Newb
Newb

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Hello, I am Avery Kiyo, but I've been trying to break from making the same generic character with every site Bezyle has made (Grey hair, black metal claws, portal travel) which is where I came up with Abram. Since this site was more historically oriented (or ate last that's how I see it,) I want to take a chance.

Abram is ordinary as ordinary gets. No legacy blood line, no hidden super strength so he's not going to be leaping 80 feet in the air cuz that's just what people with powers can do. He's just a regular human that got sucked into this mess and will be guided by his ability. As for the character that I didn't really expand on too well in his profile, Abram he is crushed by the fact that he'll never be able to see his wife again nor his unborn child. In this world he wishes to find his way back in an effort to protect his family in the what was one of the worst times in American history. Should be more, but I'm drawing blanks. I'm Kiyo.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:25 pm

*Rolls around in the chat and smiles at all the peoples* I figure should add in my other charecters now.

Kayla is a solder but she's also a defender so she is very much focused on protecting others, and is more then capable of taking care of herself as she had a lot of military training before she died, she's almost completely immune to fear and always has a level head and she mostly must wants to survive and find others so they can work and group together though she makes obvious leader material.

Reeve while no nearly as confident as Kayla, is also looking for survivors to group and work together, he wants to help others, and would rather see himself hurt than anyone else tat he considers a friend.
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 am

Yo, name's Reverance, call me Revy, or Auron, if you dont wanna confuse me for my character.

Revy's goal is mostly making the most of his new life. having fun and exploring, while meeting new people, and maybe collecting a few artifacts. as well as learning more about Eden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk   Lets Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: General Chat-
Jump to: