Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When am I on....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

So I know we are all busy and have lives and such, so as a means to give each other a way to figure out when to meet/RP with our buddies I made this forum so we could organize a bit.

For starters my schedule is rather simple, I am free from 2pm est, everyday... sometimes on Wednesdays I have other things I need to do... but I have no life... so I spend a lot of time here... + this website has a mobile version so I am almost always connected.

Anyway what about you guys... what is a good time to try and catch you?

If you don't want to post a time that's fine, this is mostly just to help communicate and organize better.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello everyone, its Sheep once more, I would say the best time to catch me is laate at night, around 10-12 PM because I will always be on the computer at that time and have a tab of the forum open. However I do have school and work and that keeps me from giving any immediate replies, if you need some more immediate feed back my email is the best way to contact me, I do quite a bit of roleplaying through my email and its by far the most checked out of my contacts.
Roleplay8@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 pm

I have various games that play on a regular basis:

D&D 4e/ BESM  (Nord/Mecha) - Aternates Every Tuesday
D&D 4e (Zuul and Morijo) - Alternates every Wednesday
Ironclaw - Every Friday
M&M/DnD 3.5 (Cambridge and orient) - Alternates every Saturday
Shadowrun- Whenever we can;t play other games

But honestly that doesn't stop me from posting at all, I have a mismatched sleeping pattern and more often than not I'm up late in time for when our American and Canadian members are up so posting isn't an issue at all Razz
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Recruiter
Recruiter
Elisa

Female Cancer Posts : 22

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Finally getting around to posting here. I babysit my nieces on and off with my sister during the week. The weekend is my main source of fun and relaxation. I do have day offs during the week which change every week. Mostly I will always make time to be on here regardless of my schedule so no worries really. ^_^
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 am

Well my schedule for dnd games has been vastly reduced to just Tuesdays and Wednesdays now for the time being so...whoo more time here!
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 am

yo. if anything, i'm a night owl, so my schedule is usually the night shift, from 2 pm onwards to 6 am. i say 2 pm, cause when i crash, that's generally when i awaken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When am I on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When am I on....   When am I on.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When am I on....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: General Chat-
Jump to: