Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking the Valkyrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

Waking the Valkyrie  Empty
PostSubject: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 pm

The sunlight beamed down through the clouds onto the Island. It was a beautiful day filled with life and happiness. Bear cubs played on the ocean rocks the smell of the island waves wafted through the air every now and then. Then the scene would shift to a man who seemed to have a dark cloud over his head. "This Coffin" Thought the Avatar of Will clad in light leather armor who carried a red bird on his shoulders. He let loose a sigh as his snow blonde hair which went to his mid back blew in the wind as he stood facing against the sun looking down at an open coffin with a sleeping Valkyrie in it.  

Will didn't really have much of a choice. He was forced into this position as he had not wanted to take on any humans. He refused to partake in their battle for dominance... but somehow the tree had even forced his hand, and what’s worse is that while the tree provided a human for him, it did not provide the human an apple. He wasn't pleased as someone without an apple would for sure be dead without the aid of an avatar. Will indeed was a bit of a slacker and all the Avatars who knew him always told him he was. Despite that Will was strong and powerful. He knelt down, brushing the girls hair from her face, "Awaken" He whispered as the winds of life began to wisp their way through the atmosphere flowing into the girl and bringing her back to life.

He sighed as he turned away, his eyes on the ground as he had poor posture. He moved slowly away from the girl after reviving her. He sighed heavily and looked around. The atmosphere began to change as the moment he had spoken he knew the other avatars were watching him, laughing either from their realm. He looked up towards the sky imagining their faces, their 'true' faces. Will had to come up with a plan as to how to explain the situation to the girl who is to become his champion. He walked forward and knelt at the appropriate range as she began to awake. "I will just have to be her power until she can find her own" He sighed waiting for a reaction from the girl.
The Avatar of Will/Wishes (Human)
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Aseithia's eyes quickly opened to a bright sun and sounds of nature blooming around her. Quickly becoming aware she had woken, not understanding a bit of it. All she could remember was being burned alive.. Without a fight. Her body moved itself jolting up from within the small walls where she lay. Adjusting her eyes, she quickly saw a male figure close, knowing everything about him seemed different, his clothing, the style of hair, even the simple posture. A breeze hit her. Looking down she found herself bare, moving her hands to her head she found there'd been nothing there. Naked, in front of a man figure. "D..Do not look at me like this!" Hastily her arms covered her up body her legs shutting tightly together and moving her knees closer.

Avoiding this man's eyes, Aseithia attempted to find a source to cover her exposed body. To find not a single thing nearby. Keeping her eyes hidden, understanding that she had died, and what appeared to be reborn, but deep inside knowing Valkyries could not live again once they had found their death. "I should not be alive, the Gods said that with the choice of being a tool, that becoming once again of some thing with life would not be." She had not wanted to know where she was but more of why she had lived, now. Why she wore human flesh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 pm

The well-toned man looked up, rubbing his eyes before noting the female standing there trying to conceal herself. "You're awake" He half muttered, sighing before stretching like a cat. She warned him not to look at her, but he honestly couldn't help it, he had to analyze her to get her sizes to make comfortable clothes for her. That thought made the prince visibly freeze as his eyes gazed at her a part of him may have felt like a pervert but it was in the end needed for her to at least feel more comfortable. The last thing he wanted was for her to resent him in front of the other avatars. Slowly he stood himself up, walking towards her to get her ready.

He grinned, snapping his fingers as clothes quickly covered her body, it wasn't anything fancy, just a silk black undershirt with a neck strap for support, a red corset that was more so built to keep her protected rather for appearance, and black tight leggings that went up to her thighs. She was given red shorts with gold trimming, and detached sleeves draped around her forearms to protect them from the elements, this was all done with the mind set of easy to move in, but still effective protection. Warmth was also a factor, in the colder areas of Eden. She was also given a long red cloak that would hide her if needed, but that appeared behind her as if it were simply a cape for now. A long white skirt circled around her waist and down her legs stopping just after her knees. On the back of the cape was the symbol of willpower, a single wing attached to a ball of fire. He gave her sandals, with no heel and topped it off with a small dagger, holstered to her hip with a belt.

Feeling satisfied with his work, he silently walked closer to the female and speaking as politely as he could he introduced himself. "Hello, I am Will an Avatar of this Realm" He said in a monotone voice, not a shred of emotion behind his words. He realized he was more unprepared for this then he had originally thought... "I suppose you have questions... and I only have a few answers... for starters I don't know how you died... but you died... and for reasons out my control out of your control... you ended up here..." He sighed rubbing his forehead unsure of where to go from there. He did not want to scare her into tears but he was so unsure of how she would react he simply froze up for a moment lost in his mind as to what exactly to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:38 am

She saw him begin to approach her within the corner of her eye and panicked seeped in. Unsure of his intentions she moved back slightly almost stepping from the coffin which she stood in. As he grinned he'd snapped his fingers and around her she felt fabrics touching her body, layers beginning to put weight onto her body. Watching in amazement Aesithia felt as though she could not move but as quickly as she'd thought that she could move again. Looking down upon her now clothed body she could see some odd styles and even some she had recognized from her lands.

Moving her hands down along the different pieces of clothing she'd almost forgotten what had just happened. Growing almost excited she leapt from the coffin nearly tripping but caught herself graciously before making an embarrassment of herself. Nearly toppling Will before halting directly in front of him. Seeing his red bird watch her carefully. "You are a God then? But you only look like a warrior!" Forgetting she had been but a servant she scowled at herself. Before bowing down below him placing her face to the ground holding herself up with just her hands. Growing more serious she spoke again. "Forgive me, Will the Avatar. I did not intend to boldly speak aloud." Holding herself in that position she'd wished she could take back her indiscretion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Will had held his arms out to catch her if need be, but she had caught herself in time. He was caught off guard by her clumsy nature, not exactly expecting her to be more careful, but not expecting her to be the opposite of that. He let loose a fake cough hiding his laughter as he thought to himself how cute humans in general were. They made mistakes that they could live with, so free of choice and destination, with great folds of will power to do what it is they chose to do. It was after all the very essence of what he thrived

Will was a bit baffled by her formalities, but rather than try and alter them he decided to let it be. He scratched his head looking towards up, but not at anything in particular. As if the answers would fall from the sky he tried to form answers that would make her more at ease and less formal with him. "Ummm... hmmm" He said to himself scratching his head. "Well in some realms I am considered a god... but in all truth I am not a god and there has never been a god... just power and those destined to wield it" He let out a sigh, and gently reached out his hand to her for her to stand. "So what’s your name?"
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Breaking her face from the ground and peeking up at Will as he spoke, she'd noticed his casual demeanor. His hand reaching to her she had almost thought it was an odd gesture, though she did not mistrust this male, more it felt like he offered much without her being able to give. Simply nodding she did not take his hand but helped herself up. "Not considered a God. Here? But you wield power. Thus making you a God." She paused for a moment. Her name... Going back into her memories and her past remembering everything all at once. Sadness began to swell within her chest. All the deaths of her people, all the Einherjar, the Gods themselves and the people of Midgard. And him.. Looking down at the soil beneath her feet moving her sandals into it feeling it touch her toes. "I am Aseitha Kolgahild, of Valhalla. Valkyrie, The Warrior Collector."

As if knowing, feeling that her next question she knew the answer to she had to hear the words herself. "All of my people are gone? The war lost?" Continuing to have her toes dig into the dirt, the fear began to burrow itself into her. Finally looking up at Will, waiting for his response. His mind almost looked preoccupied, as though he had much of his own problems. Perhaps Aseitha needed to calm her own emotions and ask a question that would rather help him complete why he was here right now. However unsure of this was true.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Will heard her full name and title and was a bit surprised, "You were quite the big deal where you came from then I take it... important to a lot of people..." As her demeanor decreased in curiosity, and began to rise in depression he had wondered how she died, and how she was chosen to come here. When she asked him of her people... he was at a loss for words. "Listen... I hate to break it to you like this but I don't know what happened... I couldn't know...and I don't think you are going to find answers here... its best to put your past behind you at this point" He sighed, he did not want to be blunt with his suggestion but in all reality he knew the bottom line of this place is that no one went anywhere else unless it was through death... and no one arrived here unless it was through death or birth. If she was lucky someone from the future could have possibly died. That chance was highly unlikely though.

He shook his head, and decided it would be a much better idea if he took her mind off of her past and put her thoughts more towards her future. "I have an idea... would you accompany me... I would like to show you where you can start camping for safety and get you set up to start hunting..." He worried if the girl had ever had to hunt... he was curious to know more about her... not because he was interested in her but more so interested in how to better accommodate her.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Him telling her that he was unsure what happened to everyone in her past made her a bit sad but at the same time, she even felt relieved. For the answer was unanswered and even if there had been a small hope within her she would be able to accept this. But his rash idea of putting her past behind her seemed almost disrespectful, to her kind. Knowing the point made here was obvious, placing thoughts onto all of this would only fog her vision and cause hardships. "I will heed your words, my thoughts on this will be placed aside for now." As he spoke of a camp she grew a bit more excited at this time, it had felt like for a long time she had not been able to cook a feast upon a fire outside.

Her eyes took in the surroundings, looking at every piece of nature. As she looked in the distance behind her she spoke aloud. "You have a spot in mind already it seems?" Adjusting her eyes to the wooded area's, circling slowly around until he was in her view again. Looking to Will's side at the area behind him. Her eyes so intent on understanding the area itself. "There are many places to hunt for food. I fear I do not know what is poisonous in these lands however." She bit her bottom lip at her own feedback to him. This figure here, chances were he knew much more of this terrain than she did.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Will nodded, "So I suppose... I should explain... everything from the beginning" He then took her hand and showed her around the island, he would teach her the layout of the land and over the course of several weeks she would learn of the different creatures and what and what not to eat. Will would build her a home nothing fancy but a small shack for her to spend her nights in and store things that she may have found of value during her travels around the island. His Herald a Phoenix named Ichiro lived with her, keeping a watchful eye when The Avatar of Will was away. The goal was to keep her safe, and as Will had avoided the conflict that all of the Avatars and Champions were in, Asei would do the same keeping to herself, the land did not have much to offer in terms of company outside of the more friendly wild life, but it did offer her adventures.

It was early morning before Will opened his eyes to observe the female sleeping. Avatars did not sleep, thus he spent his nights watching her, out of her vision of course. He appeared and began to walk around the makeshift house. He took some seed and fed it to the Phoenix and then made his way to one of the wooden windows and opened it letting the sun light in.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:18 am

In her dreams she was offered the visions of the people and world she had remembered, and this particular one she was spending time within Asgard, a party that was held for Odin. Everyone came to drink and bring stories. Although the party itself was fun she felt very distant from everyone else, in spot alone, drinking mead. Hearing the sounds of laughter, chatter and even the Gods offered up their talks and stories. She just could not enjoy any of it.

She woke abruptly to light coming into the room. Her eyes slowly opened, blurry, groggy. She saw Will standing at the window watching him stare out it. Within the time of learning all that she had about why she was summoned here she felt as though she was a single Einherjar. Her fate turned her into something that which she collected. And to top it off she was a fruitless warrior. If the time had come for her to fight for him would she be able to prove herself?

She rolled to her side, facing away from Will. "I'd hope I would not over sleep." Unable to find the words to say anything her thoughts pressured her so much on not being a hassle to Will. So she tried her best to become stronger and wiser within the time of her waking. She stretched her legs out and then her arms. Rubbing her eyes to remove what kept them closed. "Was there any news on the other Champions or Avatars yet?" Feeling hidden from the outside, as if waiting for everything to just end itself she had begun to feel restless within this area. Recalling her past slowly she'd always been moving about, no time to rest. Cannot hold back. Her thoughts had begun to get the best of her recently.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Will hearing her awake, could not help but smile, as Avatars do get rather bored without things to keep them occupied, and because they found little joy in Eden a human companion was the most entertaining thing they could occupy themselves with. A breeze rolled, in and Ichiro let opened his wings to feel the air flow through his feathers. "No... So far the others are all occupied... I do however fear for some... as things are now in order to begin the actual battles... some of the champions killed hundreds in order to find a champion who was already perfect upon arrival to Eden... and I fear they were finally successful and have started to hunt other Champions" He opened the front door and walked outside to an open fire, as a wooden pot was slowly cooking deer meat, and mixed vegetables that the two had grown together.

Avatars did not actually need to eat but Champions did, and in order to Asei in top form, Will was very careful about where he got food for her from. Just outside of the small shack was a garden, that both Will and Asei had been growing together over time, and each morning after Asei would eat they would go out to hunt and then train their bodies in a similar fashion as to how Asei had trained before she died. It was the one time where instead of being the student she was the instructor, and Will having no knowledge of her ways or of Asgard appreciated it because learning new things was not always something an Avatar could do. After training Asei would eat once more and Will would have to leave for an ominous amount of time during the day, leaving her with only Ichiro to keep her company. Will did not wish to leave as an Avatar knew just how loneliness had a way of hurting people but it was what he had to do in order to keep the other Avatars off his tail.

Will was not too horrible of a cook, as he tasted the meal he had prepared to make sure it was ready. Seeing that it was he kicked dirt onto the fire, to let it die and then brought a bowl back into the house and set it on a makeshift nightstand or table. He was at a loss for words after doing so, so he politely turned around and went to lean on a wall. He had something on his mind, and one could for certain see it on his face, but he wasn't confident in expressing himself. He had the will to do it, but his will to not do it was so much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Listening to him talk about the others she cringed a bit. For her coming into terms of fighting against other humans as herself made her sad, heartbroken. The test for the best. She shook her head getting the thoughts from it. As Will opened the wooden door and let himself out she could smell the meats and vegetables cooking. She'd insisted on cooking herself but their ways were different, he'd offered to do it. Asei stood peeking out at Will as he checked the food cooking. At times he really did remind her many things in her past. His casual way of walking, even some times she'd caught him watching her the same as she did him. Turning to the bucket of water in a corner she splashed some water into her face, so refreshing. As she bent down she looked into the reflection seeing herself, she could not help but begin fixing her hair. Running the wet fingers through it, combing it out the best she could. It was so long even now, even the thickness seemed to be defeating her.

Standing she began getting the layers of clothes to finish dressing, never could be comfortable sleeping in many fabrics. So she only kept on the shorts, and the silken black undershirt while she slept. At first it was extremely embarrassing to be seen by a man in such short pieces of fabrics, but within some time she'd completely forgotten. Hearing Will behind her placing something down, she quickly continued to dress herself. Her face burned a bit with her back facing him. But after a moment she regained herself and turned walking closer to where he had set the food, stomach growling in response.

"Will, thank you for always cooking for me. Your gesture is always so kind." Lifting the bowl which was a bit hot she blew onto it trying to cool it down. Learned her lesson the time before from burning her mouth. Watching him lean against the wall he seemed a bit distant recently. She knew all too well the look he had, she gave it when she was really thinking hard about things. Something had been bothering him and she'd want to help as much as possible. Setting down the bowl she moved a bit closer to him but made sure she kept a decent distance out of respect. "Forgive me.. But I can see that something is amiss for you. I know there really is not anyone you can speak to, but it may be best for you to let some of that problem come out onto me. It may help." She had bit her bottom lip hoping that he would express himself to her, for she was interested in knowing this person who sheltered her.

In all honesty she had not offered most of her thoughts simply from not wanting to bother him. Him being so secluded and watchful. It really actually bothered her, remembering that she always offered her ears to the spirits she had once guided hearing their stories of sadness, grief, even happy ones. If this is what she could offer him in return for his kindness then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 pm

"If that would please you," he murmured smoothly his voice deep yet cautious. The voice held enough strength and danger to deter most of the people who would attempt to dive into an Avatars mind. Will was not one for amusing himself with those who were not ready to take him seriously so he said it like that in order to test his champion in his own little way. He believed that she was only curious as to know more about him rather than actually help him, but either way he was tied to her so there was no harm in letting her peek into his mind in the long run. Will watched as the flicker of expression from Asei flickered. This was the difficult part of having a champion to him, because he understood how little opportunity there was outside the walls of survival. It was a pity that family meant almost nothing now and she could really only turn to him for aid.

"To be honest... I don't know how I am going to protect you... In the end if I cannot kill a human that is not my champion as those are the rules... but I can send Heralds and Champions to do it for me... but you having no powers and Ichiro not being the best for combat... when the time comes... I don't want to keep running forever... my only hope is that they never come after you and if they do... I hope that they are without the extraordinary powers I have heard of so far... I have seen men who bring dead bodies back to life as his minions... and men who can generate heat to the point where it could kill you on contact from shock... all in all trying to prepare for enemies like these... and I do not know where to begin... “He said seriously as he tried to not to show his own displeasure at this part of the job.

He slid down on the wall, sitting there frustrated, "I don't want you to blame yourself... it’s just... this is rather frustrating... I am aware of what needs to be done and have no way of knowing how to do it" He rolled his shoulders forwards and cracked his neck on either side, pressing fists into the palm of the opposite hand to crack them too. "So what are your thoughts?"

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Listening to his words intently she grew to feel his emotion through them. When he explained the powers of the others she grew to understand why he was so brought down by this entire situation. For it was true she'd not gain a power like these people. But it made her question, if they had been brought here from different times such as herself.. Different situations. Did they have the knowledge she did within fighting? Yes, it was true she held a draw back without being given a fruit, but if she could remember her combat styles. There were ways to trick and confuse the human mind within combat, but with the use of speed.

Her expression grew shaken, distraught. Although knowing Will was not human she came to terms to believing he was one. In her eyes he'd shown the expressions of a human, the emotions that played out on his face had shown her this. As he slid to the ground she'd almost reached out but stopped herself. Instead she squat down, wrapping her arms around her legs. Resting her nose against one of her knees. If what he said was true, it was true, she had little chance of surviving a fight. And knowing that she had been given a second try was not that she cared about. It was obvious she'd been brought here to do Will's bidding.

"..You said you cannot kill another human but your own." Not sure if she thought this through correctly. "Would this accomplish something? Would you gain a new human?" If this was true, she'd offer her death in order for him to move forward. But if not of course.. It was clear to her that she'd need to learn her old ways and gain the speed she once had. This little rest of her's went on far too long now. She needed to be serious, work as if she was once again a Valkyrie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 am

Will let out a sigh, "only if I wanted things to be that way if I would want a new human... it is mostly my fault you did not receive a gift, because I did not seek out Champions you were forced onto me" He held his palm up towards her. "If I were to kill you now it would only cause me more suffering... and if anyone else were to kill you that would be worse case scenario... you are the most important existence in reality to me... so don't worry about those kinds of things" He let down his palm and stood up. He felt he had explained himself well enough to not have to worry about Asei seeing herself as a burden on him.

"We should get to hunting for the day... unless you want to just eat vegetables later tonight" He then used his magic to summon two spears. One for him and one for her, while he did not eat he did hunt with her if not for any other reason other then to make his personal skills better. He looked at his blade andgrazed one of his fingers over it, only for the blood to dry up right away, in a gust of steam. "So you ready to go?" He expressed as he lightly jabbed the end of the spear into the wood covered floor.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Did she sense anguish within his words? Unsure, but knowing simply that he understood this situation much better than herself. And this situation brought much importance to him as a whole. She stared at his palm as he explained what he felt. If he had no wished for a Champion that would bear a fruit, then it was her answer that she needed to really show her worth within a battle. As he stood up she sat in her position for a moment. Almost astonished at this man's lack of greed. Knowing the other Avatars had different views, had shown her to be lucky to receive such a kind one.

She heard him mention hunting, and stood up slowly. Turning she saw him brush his finger against the tip of a spear he held. The blood just seemed to vanish. Her eyes went to the other spear and took a hold of it. Before she began exiting through the doorway her eyes strayed onto the floor. "Does it bother you to have been set upon this land to be what you are?" She began out the door, maybe she felt more of saying it without expecting an answer, or perhaps the question in itself was something she asked herself. All the years she'd spent doing what she was made for, but not once planning for a family or to settle down. This caused so much pain within her heart. That regret simply would not vanish. And thinking of Will's position she'd wondered if someone with all this power had just wanted to do the same. "Forgive me, the question was rude of me to ask." She looked out into the wild around them. Where shall we be hunting today?" Clear the mind. A battle should never be entered with the mind not at ease. She'd seen men brought down for this reason. And would not be one of them. Again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Will nodded in a response a yes almost escaping from his lips before he stopped himself, as he followed her outside. He stomped his foot on the ground once as the ground beneath them displaced itself from the earth and lifted them high above the sky to get a better look of the Island. Looking below he highlighted areas in his mind, "We did dear today... so tomorrow we need bull... and the day after we need fish..." He looked down below as his eyes began to glow searching for his prey as if he were a bird in the sky. He turned his foot to the side and changed his stance as the chunk of land they were floating on began to take them towards the Minotaur's territory. They were naturally aggressive, and while they expected to be treated as sentient the Avatars simply saw them as meat.

Ichiro had flown up towards them landing on Asei's shoulder while looking around. The bird was rather clingy and preferred not to be left alone and in the time that the three of them had been spending together Ichiro had grown fond of Asei. 

Will landed in the grassy plains where the herds of minotaur, bulls, and cows were grazing. The minotaur acted as guardians protecting livestock as they held massive wooden clubs to scare of poachers. While will did intend to keep Asei safe, he did not intend to hunt for her unless it was a life or death condition. He knew she was not helpless and she did not want her to become dependent on him in case something was to happen to him. He gently nudged her as Ichiro flew off her shoulder and out into the grassy plains for his own personal curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 pm

As the ground beneath her began moving and shifting upwards she knelt down placing her hands onto the grass as if to shield herself from falling. It only shocked her for a moment before settling, fear of heights she'd never understood, but as soon as the earth began to move and feeling the wind whip against her face, it was something she missed feeling. Sensing Ichiro to her side landing upon her shoulder, Asei grinned lightly at the Harold.

As they landed her eyes gazed in the surrounding area, seeing large creatures near the cows. Of course she had seen beasts this large in her past but this was her first in this land. These things were a bit different in her eyes, never seeing anything like it she grew a bit excited. Feeling his nudge on her shoulder as she just stood, looking at him in question.

"You know normally, I'd be feeding an army to say the least, but I sure hope you don't expect me to cut down one of those large beasts... I do hope not, simply because that would be a waste of food." Even if not, she could tell these beings were protecting the herd of cows. And getting a cow here seemed like a fun leap into adventure if they attacked. Which she would be up for. Her eyes were set to the distance in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 am

Will nodded, "Indeed I do intend for you to go out and kill one and we will cook the entire thing... what you can't eat we will give back to the land" He pointed his spear towards one particular cow that was being guarded by two Minotaur. One of the beasts was covered in black fur and the other was covered in brown fur. They let out a roar as they began to herd all of the livestock to different grazing areas. They had a pattern where they would take shifts one would keep watch and the other would graze. Will backed away from Asei to allow her to in with whatever approach she chose. He was simply going to sit back and watch, as he had often done. With Asei, silently observing her to make sure she was going to make it through these times safely.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:58 am

Asei knew he was testing her strength as he pointed to which cow she needed to cut down. At first she knew she only wanted to cut down a simple cow, but here was her challenge. And doing it by killing less was not a choice, she would have to kill off these two huge beasts to get her meal. Quickly she scouted the area, noticing the lack of tree's near them she could barely do a stealth approach.. No that way was wrong, in a sense. She turned one last time to look in Will's direction before her feet moved below her. Testing the ground it felt strong which was a benefit to her. This land was mostly dry, perhaps just a bit of wetness from the water amount in the area.

Concentrate. She moved in closer moving around to the back of the giant that stood in watch as the other grazed keeping enough distance as she moved but not too quickly to make her sound as the other animals here. Clear mind. This was a challenge she'd never attempted and needed it to go somewhat right. Marking the cow. That one. Checking her dagger at her side she switched the hand that held her spear, it had not been the best weapon but it was enough. As she got closer to the back of this towering creature, her feet began to move from under her. Faster. Needed more speed. Push. For a moment as she ran she closed her eyes, to give a small pray to her gods. Even if they had not existed she did not care, Asei had a show to put on to show her worth. Show she was capable of being a Champion and the most important, that Will had not been given a weak soul. Finally opening her eyes she placed her first objective.

Asei made her jump. Pushing her legs forcibly to give herself the best position, grabbing the Minotaur's armor that wrapped around it's shoulder. Shoving some of the spear into the flesh that had shown through. Quickly alarming the beast to let out a loud, and painful shout. Her ears began to lose sound at the pressure and began to ring. Using the spear to help her up to the top part of it's head grabbing the thick like fur, and steadied her hand to her dagger pulling it from the safety of her hip she aimed it for the cow. Hit. The Minotaur began to move about frantically, unsure of what was happening but she could tell it was enraged by her spear being its shoulder, the other now noticing some thing being amiss. Please just hit! Pulling her arm back she threw the dagger in her aim. But soon after the other Minotaur noticed her, with no time to spare at this point she pushed herself completely to the top this beasts head. Holding onto it tightly. Pray, don't be wise creature. Asei gave a small scream, feeling her adrenaline begin to pump. Alive. Not feeling alive for so long.

The Minotaur across from her began to move closer, and quickly. Feeling the shake with each of the steps it made. The creature just below began to attempt getting her off, but seemed to fail to reach her. Swinging a mace high above it's head, Asei ducked before it had impact. Closer. Finally the other had reached the both of them, and let out a loud yell in return, at this point she could not even hear the ringing, blood pumped, skin grew warmer... Grabbing the spear roughly from its shoulder and tossing it aside below her, this was it. Now! Asei jumped from the beasts head rolling her body as she hit the ground, feeling a jolt of pain from her body hitting so roughly against the ground. Turning she saw the Minotaur's large weapon smash into the others head. That strong collision made the beast drop to it's back. Asei was not too sure if this hit had done any damage but she prayed it at least knocked that thing out.

Quickly she moved closer to the spear she had tossed down, noticing some of the wood began breaking from the spears length. She let out a curse from under her breath. Standing tall she turned to meet the gaze of this Minotaur. To find it had been a bit shocked at what it had done, it turned to her and let out another roar. This time she could feel the anger, and rage within it. Knowing this one would not be as easy to bring down. Looking in Will's direction where she'd left, she could not see him, but with the little amount of seconds she had it was best not to check. Letting out a large exhale then breathed in deeply. A stare she gave to this beast, a stare of dominance. Speed do not fail me now. They both began to charge for the other. This one had a single large ax in it's left hand. Need an opening. The first swing it took she dodged, to the side of it. Before she could turn and position herself correctly she felt a huge ache of pain digging into her back. Not the ax. Her body reacted quickly, the sound of her heartbeat began to grow dim, she could not feel it thumping now.

As Asei moved further away turning to notice the blood on the creatures hand, the nails. It had sharp long talon length claws, the wind picked up for a moment, feeling it against her back. The spear rested near the feet of this creature. Concentrate. Her emotions began to fume. As this thing stared at her, once again feeling her heartbeat begin to thump. It grew, and grew until everything around her became a blur. Except for her target. It seemed almost forever as they stood there staring at each other.

[[OOC; I am so SORRY it is this freaking long. So figured I'd give some rest space here for you to post so I don't kill the entire page... You wanted posts you got it!]]
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

As Asei stepped out into the fields, will performed his cloaking ability vanishing from mortal eyes. While invisible to her he followed her every move, keeping up with her with ease. When she had stopped moving and began her approach on the beast he paused folding his arms he stared anxiously and carefully, ready to pounce the moment he saw something going a miss. He was impressed with her adjustment needless to say. He had felt comfortable in the thought that if she had an apple she indeed would be able to compete with the others without too much conflict. As he noticed her in a bit of trouble he was about to jump in and help her but something stopped him. Something held him back as a voice echoed in his head. "So this is where you have been hiding"

A pair of hands appeared as if from nothing grabbing a hold of Will and the Minotaur forehead both of them stopping in their tracks. “Release” Will said. As he broke free of the hand and appeared right in front of Asei with his arms wide open as if trying to shield her. He was many stages passed piqued. Defiance subconsciously contorted Will’s body to evade the overbearing hands, but trying to fight off the hands was the same as grappling with an octopus, no matter where one turned an arm was always there to obstruct them. This left him in wonderment, if the he angrily blocked as many hands as he could as his omnipotence and will power allowed him to take the blows without succumbing to the powers. "Lust..." As he spoke the name an explosion of purple light and fire blew through the area, he instinctively dived towards Asei and shielded her again.

The blast was so rough that his clothes were somewhat destroyed and all of the cows in the area were killed as a woman emerged from the light. She was wielding two swords and her eyes were hidden by a purple cloth. She had strawberry colored hair and wore a purple corset, and shorts. Her boots were purple as well and they laced up just below her knee cap. "So who is this little flower you seem to care about so much about" She kicked him over as he fell to the ground, once again, paralyzed, by her abilities to manipulate someone’s body. Will yelled again "Release!" Freeing himself once more he scooped up Asei and began to run as fast as he could. He did not know where he would take her, but he needed to get her away from him because now that Lust had found him the other would surely follow.

As he ran he had begun to quickly teleport and he phased in and out of realities, Asei would be able to catch glimpses of the Avatar Realm as he carried her. His form began to change as he became cloaked all of a sudden; a black cloak covered his entire body with silver lining hiding his eyes and a majority of his figure. It was similar to the cloaks that all Avatars had but distinguished based on his own personality. Underneath the cloak one could see that he like all of the other Avatars did not actually have a face but instead a head with no eyes, lips, or nose.

He stopped for a moment and looked around as they appeared outside of the fortress on a single island, with no distinguishable pieces to it, just a pile of sand that stood above sea level. A large explosion could be heard as bits and pieces of wood could be seen erupting in the distance. Clearly the female Avatar had found their home, as they were fleeing from her. “Well there goes that” He let out a sigh as their hunting trip and their home were destroyed in what felt like a matter of seconds. He then gently sat Asei down on the sand and began to look her over to make sure she didn’t take too much damage from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:50 pm

After moments Asei felt something off around her. The Minotaur did not move from where it stood. What is happening? As she looked up from the ground, her eyes could not seem to grasp what was happening around her. Feeling the energy around her go dark, as if something sinful were in the area. Feeling a wave of wind in front of her body, which she now barely held up using the spear, a strong wind that almost knocked her over. Everything around her began to become hazy, she could feel the blood begin to almost gush from her wound in her back. Too much blood. Will was in front of her before she could even notice, although only being able to see his back she knew too well that he was in danger as she had been. Asei staggered sideways, lifting her head once more she saw a woman appear from a brightness of light in front of Will. Every inch Asei could see of her, gave a bad taste in her mouth.

Will fell to the ground. Is this the end.. Once again? She tried to push herself forward with the spear only to drop to the ground near him. Unable to stay fully conscious, eyes slowly shutting down. Seeing this devilish woman slyly grin. All the time of being here and now she was losing to some thing such as this, not able to fight, being at the disadvantage completely. Knowing very well that even if she could fight, she'd still lose to this. An Avatar? It did not make sense. Asei began to go in and out of consciousness once again.

Opening her eyes once again, around her everything was blurry, moving faster than she could see. Knowing deep inside this was a place not meant for her eyes just as her Gods before. Asei brought her head up, she felt it was Will, but he looked so disparate. His form had changed completely. "Dreaming..?" Will was missing the features that made him look human. She closed her eyes once more. Knowing he was safe she felt at peace. Should have gotten a new Champion.

Once again her mind awakened to a loud explosion in her ears. And her ears, oh did they hurt. Being more aware of everything that had just happened she could feel a tortuous pain in her back, but inside did not want to know the damage done. As Will rested her down in the sand Asei slumped forward. Her skin stretching slightly she let out a small cry. Feeling Will near her once again, a hand touching her on the shoulder. She felt more so disgusted with herself at this point. Taking a hit so easily and then not being able to defend against that woman.

Slightly jerking her body, she began to force her body up, but found herself unable to. Growing frustrated, anger began to swell within her chest. Almost unable to face Will in her condition. "Can you please explain to me what just happened?" Knowing that she'd need to fix her wounds to stop most of the bleeding, but wanting to know what really happened. Why did that Avatar attack. Was not a human, did not feel human.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Will sighed, "They found us... and they know I have a champion... so if they kill you I lose and they get what they wanted" Angrily will punched the sandy ground as his appearance went back to what it once was. He then used his abilities to seal the wound she had taken so that it could heal. Knowing that he was no on the run his only option at this point was to move daily. He would have to leave the island and move to a different one, that or risk heading towards the main land. He was frustrated with himself for almost losing his sanity, and going into chaos, which was the closest, he had ever been to slipping towards the other side.

It was clear to him that Asei was more important so with that in mind he decided it was time to change his tactics, no one wanted to run from a fight, so he would stop running and prepare for a fight. "Asei... you are going to have to trust me on this" He spoke hesitantly, almost as if he was talking to himself more so than Asei as he opened another rift back into his realm. "I am going to leave you, they can track me and they can't track you... I am going to send you somewhere with people who are not avatars... who I expect to find it in their hearts to protect you... I am also sending Ichiro to you as soon as I find him..."
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:28 pm

His voice spoke in a serious tone. He'd seemed beyond agitated as his fist hit into the sand. the sand spreading everywhere as he did so. And just as soon, she felt her back to be relieved from the majority of the pain. It was only more discomforting at this point, unsure if she was grateful or felt even more scorn for herself. "All of this sounds like much." For once Asei had wished to be free of battles and deaths. Looking towards him she began to pull herself up once more. This time achieving the action. Will's voice became almost sad, or perhaps distant.

He explained the need to have her stay away from him, this made Asei begin to fume again. Barely able to hear his words as he explained his plan she moved in closer. This being stood in front of her now, expressing dangers, and trying to shield her from them. She knew she was brought here for a reason and now that reason being pushed aside simply because she lacked the power to push through. At this point Asei was not sure if she was angry at him or herself more. Quickly reaching her arm back she slapped Will across his cheek. The sound echoed with the silence, as she put the arm back to her side.

Not knowing if that he understood why she slapped him, but she knew all too well, that within the time of being awaken onto this land that he was the only thing she knew, and even the trust she had for him began to build. Now he'd simply put her somewhere and throw himself in the danger meant for her. Should have gotten a new Champion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Feeling the warm and sharp hand slide across his cheek he could not help but feel a bit enraged at first, but that all quickly went away as he realized how insulting he had been to her. He let out a sigh and angrily closed the portal, with a clenching of his fist, as it closed Ichiro came flying out of it and landed on Asei's shoulder once more. He got on his feet and paced back and forth for a few moments trying to get his emotions in check, before he spoke. He was thinking heavily on how what he was doing and what his next move should have been. In the end her life was hers as she could have chosen to give away, but Will had come to the conclusion that she herself as a person was too valuable to throw away.

As he paced some more he came up with a rather crazy suggestion, one that would inadvertently put him in danger, but it would give her powers needed to fight on her own level ground. He had almost been angry for not coming up with the idea sooner as he manifested his will into a small hair clip. "This is the power of Will... it is what protects me from the other Avatars ability that we call Omnipotence... without it I will not be able to protect myself from Lust's ability to control bodies... but she won’t be able to control you... so from this point you are tasked with winning the war for me and eliminating or the very least out living all of our competition" He then looked out towards the sea and could see Lust closing in on them as she had found them once again.

Will faced her and used his will to force Asei into the portal, along with Ichiro. As Lust came closer to him he put up a valiant fight with his best effort, but as long as Lust had her omnipotence there was truly no point in Will fighting her as avatars could not kill other avatars. Lust did however have a trump card as she lightly tapped him paralyzing his body once again. This time however because he had given Asei his Will, he would not be able to break free from Lust's control. He instantly fell from the sky into the ocean waters and sank to the bottom as if he had become like a statue. The portal that he had pushed Asei through allowed her to watch all of this as she was now somewhat trapped inside of the Realm of the Avatar, will not being fortunate enough to have completed the trip. He had intended to go with her, but because Lust could easily follow him he felt he had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Valkyrie    Waking the Valkyrie  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking the Valkyrie
Page 1 of 1