Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 am

Fear slipped his way into the wilderness undetected as his mischief was a complete success, the avatar had no Champions and he had no Heralds but he existed just as the other avatars had, and his purpose was just as strong. He traveled in the form of shadows, scouring the forest as if he were looking for something or someone. He had eventually come across an area where the forest was empty void of life, as if something had killed everything there... and the creatures avoided it with fear.

Two rows of sharp white teeth gleamed in the shadow as he knew he had grown closer to finding what he was looking for. He heard a boy’s voice echoing in the darkness, even more specific a cave. "At last... I found him..." He whispered holding back a laugh as he chuckled his way vanishing into a shadow once more; he traveled into the cave in secrecy. He then hunched over a males shoulder appearing as a shadow, with sinister intent, getting one of the humans alone being his goal for quite some time. "What a shame... the girl had to die... On your watch...."

His words were calm, but his voice was loud and overbearing as if god was speaking to an ant. It was so loud that the wilderness stopped moving as if all life scattered away from the area. The forest became silent, lifeless, not even a breeze would be brave enough to travel through the area that fear spoke in. He could not help but laugh at nature immediate reaction to his voice, but he quickly turned his attention back to Gash.

His hand reached out from the shadows and caressed the male’s face, as shadow wisp trailed behind his every move; they gently sunk into the male’s skin implanting little bits of fear inside of the male with each caress. "So dear boy... what is it you intend to do now... what will you do when death is the only end result that lies ahead of you... what are you creating with this assembly of death!"
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:48 pm

The closer Fear got to the cave the more creatures he saw with blank stares, walking around for one single purpose. Kill. And as strange as this was it was no stranger than when he approached the cave, at the large mouth there were two stone creatures, one being his loyal Chimera, The second coiled tightly around the outside of the cave, a massive centipede looking to be close to twenty feet in size, it was obviously maimed before turned to stone for there were deep injuries on its outer carapace.
  Inside the cave it was slightly more comfortable, a small fire was burning and Navi and Gash were sitting next to each other. Gash and Navi were both still in their original clothing that was now beginning to rip and tear but neither seemed to care or be able to. Gash trying to speak to her in an attempt to find companionship was almost pitiful watching them, every question, every comment was either immediately followed or answered with "Yes Master." The voice rang in Gash's ears, his eyes opened wide turning to the shadow, another voice completely startling him.
 Gash froze solid like one of his stone constructs that was guarding him outside, a twitch was the only motion given to him for some time. Followed by the twitch his whole body set back into motion, his voice rose and fell in pitch at awkward intervals almost not sounding human at all. "Death?" Gash pauses thinking about the words but then begins to laugh. "This is not life, none of this is real, it was all put here to torment me." With a wave of his hand his Chimera steps in to guard him stepping very close to Fear ready to make a quick movement if necessary.
   "No No No, this is hell my good friend, and with my friends around me I will make this hell my own." Another contorted laugh echoes deeply from his throat "Your just my imagination, can you die too?" Gash's head tilts to the side his eyes open much wider than they should be showing his gleaming green eyes. as his Chimera swipes at Fear, testing the creatures physical form.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:44 am

Fear did not give the boy the satisfaction of even a flinch as the beast clawed at his nonmalleable form. "Yes, Even Avatars can die... but not by the likes of you..." He said with a cold grin. "I wonder what Navi would say if she could see what you have done with her... you know... I could bring her back to you... imperfect of course... she would still be dead... but I wonder if your mind could handle it" Fear whispered. He then looked around at the boys cave and chuckled, as he left the boys shoulder and began to seep into the ground, his essence slowly covering the entire depth of the cave. Only his eyes could be seen, and they covered the cave looking at everything from every angle. His lips appeared on the boy’s cheek right next to his ear. "I wonder if there is anything else you are afraid off" A tongue came out of the mouth on his cheek and curved all the way around the back of the boys head. It was purple and dripping with saliva that looked like snot, and reeked of human flesh.

Another mouth appeared on the boy’s forehead, "Maybe I can help you... and you can help me..." The mouth said as the eyes all zoomed in on Navi's corpse and their pupils began to shake violently as they did so. "If I could help you own this hell... maybe you could help me... send a few others to hell along with you... some people we both mutually want to suffer... people who have abandoned you..." The eyes slowly began to vanish one by one, until there was only one left that had appeared beneath them looking upwards. "And in exchange... I will give you something you desire greatly... call it a wish maybe... but something you ask of me shall be done with no questions asked..."
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 am

"Avatar..." Gash says quietly to himself staring at the creature completely ignoring the comments about Navi, it seemed that it completely skipped over him, obvious completely unable to comprehend him mutilating her corpse. "Why would I be afraid of a fake reality?" Gash can only chuckle with him, memorized by the power of the Avatar in at least his illusion state. Once again Gash had a hard time comprehending his words, but it rang loud and clear to him, "Help?" a mutter escaped his lips as he thought to himself of the people who have abandoned him, the thoughts whirled in his head. "If you can grant wishes, why don't you deal with those pest yourself?" As insane as he is the thought still crossed his mind, however the wish made him salivate, licking his lips with anticipation.

"I would like to know who you want me to make.. Suffer, and where." The word felt alien in his throat but it felt soo good. The mere thought of having them in his grasp made him squeamish. As this happened one of his creatures swooped in, it was a rather impressive specimen, hardly maimed at all besides a few stabs in the neck, the Roc stood tall and proud dropping a wolf with its mighty talons and with a wave of Gash's hand it rose, deep talon marks in its haunch however it stood up comfortable and ready to listen to him. "Soon, this whole forest will be nothing but my creatures, isn't that fantastic?" Gash says to Fear as if he was boasting to a friend, the lack of human contact making anything that speaks on its own a pleasure, even one as revolting as Fear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 pm

The mouth on Gash's cheek could be seen grinning as purple lips licked themselves and boils began to appear on said lips. "Look into the eye... the faces you see... are the ones who must suffer... they must meet... Fear..." The Pupils in his eyes widened as a reflection appeared revealing Reeve, Reid, and Maria slowly walking on the side of a mountain. The eye then blinked and revealed Calor running in the forest. He was covered in dried mud and it was raining. Bits of water could be seen evaporating from his body with each drop. The forest was different than the one that Gash had been residing in, upon closer inspection it could be seen that Calor was running from something, but from what was not a certainty. "I cannot deal with them myself as that is against the rules my boy" His voice echoed through the cave, and his silence was followed by deep loud heavy breaths.

"These are the ones you should make suffer... and indeed it is fantastic..." The body parts of fear shattered into pieces as everything appeared to go back to what seemed possible in reality. Fear stood cloaked at the entrance of the cave they were in, hiding himself was just an illusion as to see if the boy had any fear left inside of him to feed on. Gash was indeed descending into madness just as fear had hoped as he could only communicate with those who were just as mad as he was. "I can show you the way... but first... we have to make a pact" He took three steps forward and held his arms up towards the boy to see if he would now take this chance to attack him or listen to what it was he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:13 am

Gash stared at the eye intently visibly flinching when the images appeared not out of fear but surprise. as Reeve Reid and Maria appeared a twinkle was in his eye, the emotionless grin suddenly had something behind it, determination. However that all vanished when Calor appeared, his grin faded and his large eyes lost their luster not truly feeling any malice towards the man like the other three. Gash could not see the clues about Calor, merely noting the forest was not his own the deep voice made Gash shiver realizing how cold it was in the darkness of the cave, the fire falling dangerously low for he was no longer nurturing it.
  The cave normalizing didn't bother Gash at all, he merely looked up from from the floor he once was so intently locked into and stared directly at Fear, a new toothy grin appeared across his face. "I am willing to go to any lengths for your pact creature." Gash says trying to imitate the deep threatening voice knowing it might be useful later however his did not echo, nor was it nearly as threatening. "However, I do require some clothing, preferably a cloak of some sort to cover myself, that is my only request." And with that he lifts hands, his palms facing the sky in a calm demeanor showing his peace, his stone centipede that was guarding the cave leans off the mouth, ready to strike if Fear were to try anything, its once antennas now able to act as massive harpoons for combat with its gravelly upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Fear nodded, and ripped away at his cloak as the pieces of it went flying in the wind as if made of ashes from burnt wood. The cloth fell down onto the fire and caused it to burn bright and reheat the cave. Fear then walked over to it and reached into the fire and pulled out a cloak made of burning fire. He shook it once and the flames were all blown. "This cloak resist the natural elements... use it for your protection" He then pulled something else from the fire, it was small in size but it too was covered in flames. It was a mask with tints of purple and white. It had a stream of gold on it just above the brim of the nose.

Fear smiled, "Now go my Champion... step into the fire... it will take you where you need to go... and when you need me once more... just take blood upon the mask and summon me" Fear then jumped into the flames and vanished into a flare of purple flames. He had given Gash the tools needed to complete his goals, and now he simply had to wait as Gash would seek out the other Champions.
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 am

Gash stared at the pyrotechnical display in awe as Fear went away pulling out the two artifacts from the flame. Slightly hesitant he draped the black cloak around himself immediately pulling the hood up past his ears for warmth, the sleeves were very long as was the bottom, covering every bit of his skin but his face, which he covered almost immediately with the mask. A chuckle came from behind the purple and white markings as he pats the undead wolf before him. "Hear this, all who oppose me shall fall in the name of.. Gash." and with that last comment he stepped forward into the flame fearlessly leaving behind him all of his creations knowing they would come to find him ready to claim his wish however closing his eyes, not wanting to see where he was landing a surprise waiting for him in the future.

[Exit, not sure where hes going.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear!   Fear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Wilderness-
Jump to: