Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues Empty
PostSubject: Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues   Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:27 pm

[Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues]

• Age|

• Sex|

Male

• D.o.B.|

17.06.984AD
•Height |
6'0"
• Weight |
160lbs
• Hair color & Style |
Long dark red almost black hair, normally pulled into a ponytail or a rather lose bun. It can be adorned with various objects from the forest or things that he has made. It is generally very well kept and rarely is it seen in an unkempt style.
• Eye color |
Depending on the season it can be a light green color with speckles of pink, blue, and lavender. In Summer it is more emerald and tends to be warm. In fall, which is his favorite season, his eye color can be a warm honey amber with reds and oranges spattered in there. Winter sees him with a much colder looking green or amber.

• Birthplace |

Álfheimr

• Death Place |

Álfheimr

• Orientation |

Unsure, he wasn't able to figure it out before he died.

• Miracle |

His one miracle that he wished for was the ability to heal plant life. In doing so, he could regrow a forest or a meadow after fire, flood, or any other type of natural disaster that would otherwise make the place uninhabitable. One perk of this is that any plant that would otherwise be poisonous or make someone sick, he can nullify the toxins to make the plant edible and safe for use. Now he is only aware of the turning poisonous plants safe and has no idea that he can heal the plant life around him with his touch. Now there is a draw back to having such a glorious power, he will eventually become what he set out to heal. He will become one with the forest and return his power to the world that saved him, the world that is the forest.

• History |

Born to parents who loved each other very much and of a pretty high status, Cael Tahl'sar was born into the humble Banni'dlues house. He pretty much grew up as normal as could be for the wood elf. Although he did have a bit a teasing because of his rather long hair and slight feminine build. Although most elven men and boys kept their hair long, Cael's was especially long and his mother loved to adorn it with things she had made for him. Being mistaken for a girl daily made him become a rather bitter boy always out to prove himself to others. When the time came for him to learn the ways of the forest and to hunt Cael, excelled in it. He allowed no one to tell him that he wasn't able to do it. Although blessed with tactical skills for both blade and bow he lacked the ability to work with others. He had been taught that the forest was to be respected and feared at the same time. No one was allowed to hunt, patrol, or otherwise engage in any sort of combat without a partner. This was always the number one rule drilled into Cael's head and Cael would complain to his father daily of his dislike for the teaching of this rule.

"But Da! I am more than capable of doing the work of two men. Why can't you go talk to that incompetent fool and tell him I am not working with anyone." Cael said to his father one night after he had been given a lashing by his teacher for leaving his partner behind in an exercise. Cael had been able to successfully track, stalk, and take down the stag they were sent out to hunt. His partner however was too slow and got lost in the forest while trying to keep up with Cael.

Cael's father would always reply, "Cael, you mustn't talk this way nor act in such a way. Too much pride is shameful and you should always accept help. What would you do if you found yourself wounded, lost and having to fight off the creatures of the night...by yourself?"

Cael would always give him a snarky answer, "I would do nothing because no such thing would happen to me. If it did, I would use my wit and my skills in blade and bow. I don't need someone to help me."

Cael and his father never saw eye to eye when it came to this. Cael, since he was young was taught how to use the bow and his secondary weapon of choice, the blade by his father. His father was a master at the bow and just as good with a blade, Cael wanted to be like his father but hated that, after his father was assigned to do a patrol one night with his partner, his father became injured and lost the ability to draw a bow. His father told him that he would recover but he never did. It wasn't until Cael was a littler older than he learned that his father's partner had tried to kill him and in the fight Cael's father's tendons in his arm were severed with a knife laced with nerve damaging poison.

As time progressed Cael fought tooth and nail to become the top ranger in his group. He achieved that when he and the other elven boys partook in their woodland elves ceremony to give them journeyman status. With this status they could take on jobs and hone their skills to become master bowmen. Cael excelled and although loosing points for leaving his partner to die in the combat simulation, he became the top ranger.

Cael was glad to see he had disproved the rule that one always needed a partner. Cael was eager to start working towards his mastership and so he wasted no time in getting to work. He took on as many jobs as he could to hopefully reach his goal faster. He always worked alone and even though he found him self, several times in situations where he should of died he always eluded death.  

One night after coming back from a job, he was celebrating with friends and as the alcohol flowed through his body, he began boasting how he was the best bowman in all the woods. That there was no one who could take him on or match his skill. He had taken on Death and outwitted the old dumb fuck, so taking on a master was nothing. Cael would live to regret his cockiness that night.

It was a warm fall day and an urgent job was posted for all master bowmen, huntsmen, and anyone who could help. A fellow wood elf had gone rouge and was planning to attack their home. Cael saw this and being still so far away from being a master, signed up. Every one gathered that night, partner's ready and weapons ready...Well except Cael. He had survived worse alone and he was going to do this one alone. As everyone began to go into the forest, someone grabbed him on the shoulder and asked him where his partner was. Cael simply replied, "I don't have one and never will. I'll be alright. Just watch."

Cael headed into the woods, following the others until he found himself within a few yards of the target. He began to stalk the man, making sure to stay quiet. He began to think how easy this was and that this would be over soon enough and he'd be able to go drinking with his chicken shit friends. Cael was too busy thinking about the boasting he would do, he failed to take notice that he was now the one being hunted.

When his target quit moving he readied his bow and took his shot. It was a glorious one hit kill. Cael let out a cry of victory as he began to make his way towards the body. He landed on a branch and set the trap off. A rope caught his foot and yanked him upside down, his bow, arrows, and blade all fell to the ground below. Cael had nothing to get himself down with so he tried to untie the rope. He felt something wet hit his head, he glanced up to see a wood spider coming for him. Cael didn't even have time to react, he felt fangs rip into his armor and pull flesh and bone away from his body as poison began to liquify his insides. Cael was no more in a few minutes, he was now just a carcase left to rot.

No one knew what happened to Cael for many months until a few hunters stumbled upon his equipment and his partial skeleton. They brought back his body and equipment for his family to bury. Cael was buried at the base of a big tree on the last day of fall.

Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues Asshol11
Back to top Go down

Cael Tahl'sar Banni'dlues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: User Information :: Character Database :: Human Characters-
Jump to: