Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awaken,

Go down 
+2
Kira
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Navi was surprised by Reeve pushing her back to safety. She was used to fending for herself. She was not offended because now she could help Maria. Maria seemed to be the only one that had not taken an apple from the tree. Navi wanted a way to be in private with Maria so that she can eat in peace and not have the threat of being attacked. First, she had to get an apple. Luckily they weren't too far from the tree that a few of the apples had fallen near by. Navi crept quietly and quickly around the chimeras and the ones fighting them and grabbed an apple off of the ground. It smelled and looked as good as ones right off of the tree. She quickly got back to Maria. Navi then began to speak an unknown language, even to her. In her mind it sounded like regular language but to anyone else that heard her, it sounded unlike any language known to man currently. Navi only simply asked for a small shelter in this language. As soon as she finished her request, roots from a nearby tree started to uproot themselves from the ground and intertwined around each other and built up a wall that separated Navi and Maria from the all of the fighting. Navi's eyes grew wide in amazement and wondered if she had done that. "I would ask what just happened, but that isn't important right now." Navi held up the apple to Maria's face, "If you want a miracle then you better eat this. I'm sure you will need it here."
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Male Scorpio Posts : 153

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Calor was pleased that some of the Chimera had fallen off his trail, he lost his breath and took a dive, sliding on some muddy terrain and into a pond deep enough for him to submerge his entire body. Deciding it was best for him to hold his breath he remained their for a moment, if dogs back on earth lost your trail when you submerged yourself in water, maybe chimera did as well. He could see the chimera's foot prints dash over the water as they kept chasing after his ghost that was not really there. He held his breath for a few seconds longer and then swam up taking a huge gasp of air. He climbed out of the water, and wiped his eyes as best he could, water and mud dripping off him. He looked around and immediately realized that he had become separated from the group he was with, and to make matters worse he had no idea where he was and how he got there. "Well... this is great turn of events" He began to wring the water out of his clothes, and his hair taking off his new shirt and vest and wringing to the best of his ability.

The sky was, pretty awe inspiring as he looked up at it, a clear disgruntled expression on his face when he noticed two moons. "That is just perfect... two moons... not to say I was any good at land navigation anyway... not to say I have a map!" He angrily punched one of the trees he was near. He was clearly frustrated, he almost felt hopeless in his current predicament. Company would surely be a virtue here, but as far as he could see he was on his own for sure. He started walking deeper into the forest, and as an end result he probably became more lost.
[Calor Exits]

Maria had not let go of her string and was about to jump into action, but the instant she was about to split one of the chimera into Reeves pushed her back to safety. She was not only caught of guard but slightly aggravated that she was being forced to play the damsel, by someone she found arrogant, at first her impression of him was someone who cared, but due to the males gesture she was confident that he was just another biggot who thought the world revolved around him and his ability to do what needed to be done. Despite this, she did grin at the thought of him doing all the needed work, while she sat back and put herself together. She looked too Gash and was also impressed with his bravery as well, "Maybe... if we make it out of this situation alive I should stick with these guys" She thought.

She then looked towards Navi as she was speaking a language she had never heard off, and then she found herself surrounded by tree roots, and the young girl handing her an apple. She nodded, taking the apple from the girl and taking the largest bite out of it she could. "Thanks" She said in a slight sarcastic tone, still chewing on the gold and bitter fruit. "Well... I don't feel any different, so much for the magical fruit" She then vanished and appeared behind the Chimera that Reeves was distracting. She looked herself over and nearly choked on her apple. "Well then" She then took the thread that she had been clutched and hopped on the back of the chimera, She wrapped the thread around its neck, and began to pulled at the string as if she was making a sawing like motion. She pulled and eventually she started to draw blood, she did this all while maintaining her balance as the beast did what ever it could to get her off. After she had made a big enough incision she took her hand and dug it into the wound she reached in side of the wound and began to rip out anything she could grip. Veins and pieces of muscle tissue began to fly out as she went in again and again in an attempt to kill the beast. This being the only chimera left, she yelled out. "Don't just stand there help me kill it!"
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am

Reid stared in horror as Maria appeared behind a Chimera and began to kill it in an extremely gruesome fashion. His stomach felt nauseous and he wanted to look away but his eyes were glued to the scene, just what kind of world had he wandered into? Maria yelled for him to help her kill it and he snapped out of his trance, spotting a rock the size of a football near them and picking it up above his head he smashed it onto the Chimera's skull.
Back to top Go down
Admin
NPC
NPC
Admin

Male Scorpio Posts : 216

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 am

The Chimera could all of a sudden understand Reeves perfectly, "Human... you are going to be the downfall of my kind!" He snarled ignoring Reeves' attempts to calm him down. He was then caught off guard by Maria strangling him. He started to buck and even had his snake tail attempt to knocker her off him but it was to no prevail. "WITNESS THE HUMANS HAVE SLANE ANOTHER OF YOUR BRETHREN" The beast called out both telepathically and verbally, albeit Reeves was the only one who could translate the Chimera's roar. With the rock to the head, the Chimera fell to the ground quickly bleeding out. "Do you hear me human... this means war!" The chimera's last words echoed as it died violently, and Reeves was the only person to hear them.
Back to top Go down
https://unbreaking.forumotion.net
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 am

Reeves was surprised when he could understand the chimeras words as if it it was speaking plain English to him, he wanted to say they meant no harm, that most of them were just scared and confused and not sure what to expect on this new planet; but before he could stop her, Maria had dived onto the creature's back and began attacking it cutting opening its neck and ripping out muscles and flesh in such a gruesome manner it even made him queasy

"Stop it!" He called to her but it was too late, Reid had already joined in, smashing a rock over the creatures skull as he began to bleed out and die "Everyone stop it! You just declared war on his pack but attacking the alpha! HE'S CALLING THEM TO ARMS!" He said pulling Reid away from the creature before more damage could be done "I'm sorry" He apologized to the chimera even if his words wouldn't be heeded or even recognized for what they were, which was genuine and a little sad.

As the chimera died he looked up to Maria "Get off him...now" He said softly but his words were like ice "Do you have any idea what you have just done? ANY idea at all!?" He asked her; he tried to keep his temper in check; he'd never hit a lady and he didn't intend to start now but shed just put them all in danger and with most of the group not even knowing what their powers were he wasn't sure he could keep the chimeras at bay, not after the death of their leader. "I could understand him! every word, he just declared war ion us which means his entire pack will want us all dead, I could have reasoned with them if you'd let me"
Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am

Gash limped back into sight of the battle, the corpse laying on the floor the sounds of Reeve's voice not making sense in his dulled mind nor did the Chimera that was following close behind him, however he decided to not even try to make sense of things "Hey." Gash called motioning towards the Chimera behind him.
 At first what seemed threatening was no more, the Chimera behind him was completely made of stone, a corpse, the expression of shock still on its face with a deep incision on its back from the creature that attacked it However the corpse followed him by command, like a watcher always ready to protect his master. "I tried to lure a few of them away, however the one to follow got attacked by a different flying creature, we should really find water and shelter, Chimera's are not the only things out here and I guarantee we will be dead by sun rise if we don't." Gash's face was dull and blank, any emotion that was in him at the time confusion or even questions were drained out by sheer exhaustion.

"Pet, don't let a single one of them near me." Gash growls to the statue and it seemed happy to obey as it walks directly next to Gash allowing him to lean on the stone structure for balance for he begins walking off in a random direction away from the tree not caring at all if the others follow him. "We can learn about each other later, survival first." Gash mutters to his pet just loud enough for the three to hear obviously not staying for any more introductions.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 am

Reid listened to Reeve's explanation of just how much of a mistake he had just made and his face paled. "I'm sorry…" He felt unbelievably guilty, he was only trying to help Maria. "Reeve, right? Is there anything we can do? Maybe we should just run…" He looked around nervously, expecting more Chimeras to jump out at any moment. He couldn't help himself from shaking slightly, everything was so scary and confusing and he still had no idea if it was all a dream or not.

Reid couldn't help but notice Gash's limp and offered him a hand to help walk, although the stone Chimera seemed to already be doing that. He looked back at the rest of the group, wondering if they would follow or stay in their own group. If they stayed, he would definitely be torn on who to go with, so he hoped everyone would stay together and maybe try to find Calor too. Survival was definitely the first priority right now, and Reid wondered what his 'miracle' was. Everyone else's was cool and strong so he hoped his would help everyone fight too. He was obviously the weakest of the group, even Navi seemed stronger than him, so he was determined to do everything he could to not be the weak link for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Staff
Staff
Kira

Female Leo Posts : 53

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Navi had no interest in fighting the chimeras in the first place. She was used to living in a pack and knew how one operated. Basically, this was their turf and they wanted us out of it, which was completely understandable to her. Navi completely agreed with Reeve. When all was finished Navi decided to head along with Gash. For whatever reason, she enjoyed his presence. He intrigued her. He could be like her new pack...again. Navi ran up beside Gash and tugged on his arm. "Can I come with you?" She was sure he wouldn't refuse, but she didn't want to be a burden either. She would have most likely followed him anyway. The two walked off into the wilderness. {EXIT}
Back to top Go down
http://little-lost-bunny.tumblr.com
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Maria got off the chimera calmly and then looked up at Reeves with a sorry expression on her face. She was after all just trying to protect him, and the others. "What are you talking about calling them to arms" She could hear the chimera making their way back towards their location, but she was going to play innocent until it killed her. She then looked at the beast and had an idea. "Ok... Reeve was it?" She grabbed the Chimera by the beak and dragged it closer to Reeve. "I have a solution to get out of this mess" She then motioned to Reid to come a bit closer to her, and with Gash and Navi already making their way else where she was not going to wait for them. "I will just teleport us somewhere else... I am pretty sure I can do it... so when the Chimera come here to attack us we will be gone without a trace!" She smiled petting the dead Chimera head. "And even better! look! I we have dinner too alls we have to do is find a way to make a fire!"

In her mind her suggestions made her feel like they would make up for her mistake, albeit she truly did not regret killing the chimera, she felt it would have definitely killed them all given the chance. She could still tell Reeves was not amused with her, and while she was concerned in terms of his opinion on her, she knew the first thing they needed to do was get away from where they currently were.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Reeve shook his head at Reid's apologies, the other honestly hadn't known any better, he;'d been scared and had followed Maria's example because they hadn't known any better and honestly he could shift blame to the other, Maria had started this and even then he couldn't fully blame her for what had happened; she'd been paranoid and skittish since the moment she had woken up "Forget it it's done now, we can't take it back" He said before he sighed "One thing is for sure, we shouldn't wander off alone, Gash and a few others have left but they'll be picked off if they aren't careful, I do hope they'll be alright, our best bet is to stick together and work as a team" He suggested.

He was aware of Gash and Navi leaving on their own and he hoped they they would be okay with just the two of them, he couldn't make them stay with him and the rest of the group, and he saw little point trying to tell them otherwise if they had already made up their mind, but he did hope they would stay safe out there, wherever they wound up.

At Maria's question he shook his head "I think this is my miracle, being able to understand and communicate with animals, the chimeras...they'll hunt us because we killed out leader...he said that I would be his packs downfall or something...but I don't fully understand it" He explained before he blinked "You want us to...eat it?" he asked alarmed; true he wasn't a vegetarian or anything but it felt a bit like...cannibalism to him seen as he spoke to the creature "A fire might be good, I'm just weary that the chimeras might come back" He said softly before he smiled "Teleportation is defiantly going to be useful in case we do get outnumbered and I can't placate them...I do hope can make the animals here into allies but we'll see"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Reid watched as Navi left with Gash, and turned to Maria and Reeve to hear their conversation. He couldn't help but worry about the others and hope they could meet up again. But for now, it seemed like it was just going to be the three of them. "Can you teleport things other than yourself?" He asked Maria, no one knew the extent of their power yet, and Reid didn't even know his power. He stuck close to Reeve and Maria, looking at their surroundings constantly in case more Chimera's showed up.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle
The Boss Man
The Boss Man
Bezyle

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Maria chuckled to herself certain. "Well if I can't then you guys better have a plan B" She actually wasn't confident in her ability to teleport others but her logic was the fact that she still had her clothes on thus things could be teleported with her. She began to focus holding onto Reeve and Reid. The ground around them began to shake as she was focusing a bit harder then she might have needed. In a bright flash of light the ground, the dead Chimera, Reeve, Reid, and Maria were all gone. Leaving only a small crater behind. She had took them all with her and even a decent chunk of the land as well.  They would reappear somewhere else hopefully away from the Chimera and a place they could settle down for a bit to adjust.
Quote :

Reid, Reeve, and Maria ended up here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaken, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken,   Awaken, - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum