Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three days

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Three days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Reid stood up before he threw his fist at the other as if to hit the other but his fist stopped an inch from the others nose "Any type of fighting, swords guns, fisticuffs, that sort of thing" He said as he pulled his fist back with a shy smile "I'm not an expert at fighting but know a few things so could teach you if you want, I'm pretty good with a sword and fists" He said softly "If were going to survive on our own we have to train hard. Maria had some amazing skills on her side even though she had nothing but string, don't expect we'll ever be as good as her, but we can try and improve ourselves" He said with a smile "We'll have to get you used to shifting into other animal forms too, and the chimera one" He said softly knowing Reid might not want to try it a second time considering what had happened before.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Reid flinched when he came close to being punched, relaxing when the fist was pulled away. "Not exactly...I guess we can use these spears though." There were plenty of them leaned against the walls of the tent, they looked simple enough to use. "I can try to shift again but I'm not sure I will be able to." Not only did he not want to hurt Reeve again but he had no clue how to trigger it either.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Reeve smiled a bit and ruffled the others hair before he nodded "spears are a bit different from swords and daggers but I guess we can make them work" He said softly as he picked one up and examined it "I'll help you shift know you can do it Reid, you just need practise that's all, last time I asked you to you were under pressure and we were being attacked, not exactly prime conditions to shift properly" He said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:46 am

Reid frowned and pouted when his head was pet like a child, though he didn't really dislike it. He took a spear and held it in his hands just to get used to its weight. "Maybe you should train with the spears, Ill focus on shifting." He would probably end up hurting himself more than an enemy with it anyways.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:57 am

Reeves smiled a little at that; true he was a better fighter but he felt it was better to cover all grounds  though Reid had a valid point; it was probably better to practise what they could already do first "Alright well seen as we have lots of free time we should find somewhere quiet to practice together" He said; he hoped this time he'd be able to use his powers to control the animal part of Reid's mind when he shifted this time; it had partially worked last time after all.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:55 am

"Alright," Reid set the spear back down and exited the tent again, he wandered around for a bit, eventually finding a clearing that was perfect for their training. There was no one else around it and Reid's hear beat faster just thinking about trying to shift into a chimera again. "I don't know if I should do this, I don't want to hurt you," He didn't want there to be any chance of him harming Reeve again, because there was no guarantee he would survive a second time.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 am

Reeve smiled a bit as he twirled the spear around as they walked around the training area to warm up"You won't, for one thing I'm better prepared to defend myself if you try" He pointed out; he wouldn't actually ever harm Reid but he could used the blunt end of the spear to fend the other off if he needed to; the last time he had been totally unprepared for it. "Besides you wont get any better if you don't practise, you could do amazing things with your ability Reid you just need to focus and try and keep in control, if all else fails Ill use my ability to talk you down like I did the last time" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 am

Reid stood at a distance from Reeve and took a deep death, he pictured the chimera in his mind, its body, its reflexes, its emotions, its thoughts…He stood for a long time just thinking. "…I'm sorry Reeve, I just can't do this." He opened his eyes again with a sigh. He hated to disappoint the other but he couldn't just force himself to shift.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:53 am

The brunette paused at that before he approached the other "Okay how about we try something a bit easier then...shift into me" He said with a faint smile "It's probably going to be easier for you to mimic another person then a wild animal after all" He pointed out with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:03 am

"…I can try." He looked at Reeve for a moment before closing his eyes once more, he remembered what he had told him about his past, and how he understood the pain…Reid's features changed, he became three inches shorter and his hair darkened starting at the roots, everything about his body, even the parts Reid hadn't seen, changed to exactly match Reeve perfectly. he opened his eyes again once his transformation was finished. His only clue that it had worked was the slight height change. "…Did it work?" When he spoke his voice mimicked Reeve's and he laughed in that same voice.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 am

Reeve blinked as the other changed "Whoa...we could be twins!" He said with a laugh as he looked at the other from as many angles as possible "You look exactly like me, its like looking into a mirror" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 pm

"We could totally mess with people's heads with this." Of course his first thought was to cause trouble, but he didn't mean any real harm by it. "Maybe I could change into a dinosaur, though I didn't get a very good look at it that time..."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:01 pm

The brunette thinks about this thoughtfully before he nods "It doesn't seem like you have to know them in much detail just vaguely what they look like and your ability seems to do the rest, you could try but like the chimera you'd have to adjust and keep control of its animal instincts" He said simply "Which is probably easier said then done"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm

"I think I'll focus on the chimera form for now, I don't want to attack you as a dinosaur." He stepped away from Reeve again and shut his eyes, focusing once more on the animal. His features morphed again to the slightly dog-like creature as his eyes glared at Reeve. He stayed where he was, but didn't seem friendly.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Reeve watched him shift and he took a step back before crouching down making himself look smaller and less threatening "It's okay Reid, its just me, I'm not going to hurt you, just concentrate on my voice and try to focus, control the animal side" He said softly with a smile before he rummaged in the furs and pulled out some dried meat crumbling some of it into his hands he offered it to the other "Here you can have this"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:29 pm

He slowly approached Reeve, licking up the meat. He was still trying to decide weather he trusted the other or not but he felt safe for the most part.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Reeve figured that if the other was going to be an animal he had to gain he trust like one, at least until Reid could learn to keep his humanity in control and keep the animal side in check. "That's it...who's a good boy" He cooed scratching the creature behind one ear with a smile as he continued to feed Reid bits of meat.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Reid and Reeve spent their three days training. Reid tried to help Reeve practice with the spear but he always lost, Reid eventually was able to completely control the chimaera and other small animals, but didn't try the dinosaur, it was too risky. They didn't want to bother the other citizens when they were attacked so they planned to leave early in the morning. They hadn't seen the chief the entire time they were there other than when they met him on the first day. Reid woke up before the sun and shook Reeve's shoulder. "Time to go."
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Reeve decided it was probably better for the other to stick with animal transformation, the other would no doubt have a lot more strength and power as a chimera and would be able to help that way if he could tap into the chimeras instincts and such.

Reeve himself spent time learning to control animals, and getting them to obey him and such, so far he could do it with small animals an s with domesticated creatures like cows and horses. When it was time to leave, he yawned and sat up with a nod and packed up; they had done work around the village and had earned some food and grain in the process so they had food and water to take with them on their travels; they still weren't sure where to go next but it was better then staying here, they really didn't want to cause trouble.

"I'm ready when you are" He said to the other with a slight smile.

Back to top Go down
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Time was not going to wait for them as a masculine scream could be heard from outside. After staying there a few days it was very obvious that it was a fisherman for they were the only one that really needed to be up at that hour. "I didn- I didn't do it.." He was in a fetal position crying to himself, shock had taken over him as what he pulled in. A corpse was laying on the shore, its skin was bloated and had a light shade of blue. all over its skin was decorated with sharp knife marks spelling out repeatedly a single bloody phrase. There is no where to run. The strangest part of this corpse was its face, its cheeks were cut upward and its jaw was cracked leaving it in a twisted smile. The fisherman leaned over the corpse as others began to show up, "Oh my god." would be his last words as the body lunged upward wrapping its cold and wet arms around his torso "Oh god please help me" he shouted to the skies but the creature opened its mouth, stretching its jaws like a snake over the fisherman's head, his screams muted by the sound of rotting teeth snapping and imbedding themselves on his flesh. Chief ran forward with his spear Thrusting it into the base of the monsters neck and it severed immediately, maggots and flies escape the hole as a gut-wrenching stench flows over the area. The Chief turns away to avoid vomiting and looks at everyone now assembled in the area, "Does any of you know about this?" He tried to remain calm however his throat tingled with the threat of releasing stomach acid and his hands were shaking as terror slowly came over him, the body flopped uselessly behind him unable to operate properly without its sense.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:34 pm

When he heard the scream Reid ran out to see what was happening. He watched in horror as the body attacked the innocent fisherman and he was completely useless while the chief solved the problem on his own. He looked to Reeve and wondered if they should confess. He considered just leaving without a word but wired to see what Reeve wanted to do. The body made him sick and he didn't look at our for long.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Reeve didn't want to cause a panic here but he knew making a run for it might just cause more trouble in the long run, he looked to Reid and handed him his items before he stepped forward to get a closer look, both at the message and the dead creature, the small was horrid but Reeve had smelled much worse in his time "...I think its a message for me" He said softly "I'm sorry Chief, truth is something wants to kill me, it gave me three days to prepare before it would chase me....me and Reid were planning to leave today so that your home would't be in danger but it seems it already knows we are here...We should leave before more of those things come" He said softly; he didn't include Reid in any of this, better they just blame him really.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:46 pm

From the noises being made, Key woke up from a small slumber he was having behind a random tent. The familiar sounds of screams made him jump up and run towards them. Those particular types of screams he recognized, the screams he remembered from his life before. As he ran towards the screaming it quickly stopped. And the closer he approached the smell hit him, this smell of death which he knew all too well, Key panicked his heart began to race. He could see the large crowd forming and he slowed as he reached them. Pushing back his ashy brown hair his ice blue eyes widened as he gazed upon the corpse.

"Zombie.." He whispered to where the people around could hear him. Everything about this lifeless body screamed that word, he looked around as his body began to move his feet backwards instinctively. Fear was the only emotion one could see coming from Kioshi, his eyes almost grew twisted his body stiffened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:55 am

The Chief looked at Reid, the sudden confrontation didn't seem to shock him in anyway and he maintained his composure as he spoke. "Well maybe if you leave now whatever is trying to kill you will leave us a-" He was cut off by a spewing sound coming from the river, Something was swimming, something fast. At first what looked like something huge turned out to be a massive swarm of piranhas all chomping and biting any living beings in the area clearing the path for a cloaked figure, with assistance from creatures in the water he appeared to walk across the surface of the liquid until he was standing next to the rotting corpse, helping it up with one hand, the tendons almost snap from the insects consuming its insides. "You are much too late to be involved." The voice was taunting them as fear began to settle into each of the crowd.

"You just came for them, what do you want with the people of Haven?" Chief asks and Gash merely chuckles the purple mask that adorns his face blocks any show of emotion however it was easy to hear his twisted grin in his voice silently mocking each of the fools before him. "Well many of you have abilities I find valuable and from my experiments the dead do not retain their abilities or the knowledge of how to use them, all of you have a use to me as more than just zombies, unless you fight that is." He snickered at the shocked faces Chief nods having a similar thought. "Yes we had a fisherman who cursed anyone who used his equipment and it seemed that faded when he was consumed." Chief notes dryly as Gash arrives to his final point.

"I demand sacrifice." Gash replies simply, the statement hovers heavily in the air. "If you send a human a month up the hill, I will spare your pathetic excuse for a civilization." He looked left and right to everyone making sure they see him clearly. "If not.." He laughs hysterically as creatures begin crawling out of the river, mostly humans however wolves, bugs, snakes all follow in the motion of his hand completely covering the sight of the river. "I want more than just one sacrafice now though, I want three." He laughed as the crowd backed away from Reeve Reid and Keys, the only strangers in their land.

They were all completely willing to let the strangers die for their salvation, one even stepped forward, the huge man with the hammer walked forward and kneeled before Gash silently pledging his allegiance to him, "Show me your worth, bring them to me." Gash laughs as the crowd disperse and the hammer wielding giant steps towards the three, a mixture of maimed undead creatures behind him.

Last edited by Sheep on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 am

Reeve exchanged a look with Reid; so...this is whom they were up against and now he demanded a sacrifice? They should have left during the night; they were fools to think that they had time to leave in the morning. He took a step back shuffling closer to Reid and holding the others hand tightly in his; if they were to go and be sacrifices they;d go together and they wouldn't go down without a fight, he looked to Keys,. the other human that was deemed and outside and gave him a sympathetic look, and just hoped the other would be able to defend himself; god knows what Gash would do to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three days   Three days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: Haven-
Jump to: