Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Luck In Eden

Go down 
+3
DevilsBladeAuthor
Reverance
Undisclosed
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Undisclosed
NPC
NPC
Undisclosed

Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Envy watched the humans reactions to her words, not for the caring of wanting to see if they had been okay with it but testing the waters of each as a whole. Her face never changing only forever looking disinterested but her eyes gave her away completely for the sparkles intended to show Envy was very intrigued with each person fixated on her. First Amelia, Envy had tested to see how far she could push this girl, wanted to see if she would show disdain towards Envy. But instead Amelia had shown complete kindness towards her. Envy was entirely unsure how to approach this attention, she almost felt she was being mocked but also loved it. Envy would have to observe some more, noting that as the girl stepped through the portal.

Next watching Iviana, noticing the differences in speech and gestures. The words spoken only seemed like bad observing on the humans behalves so she felt the need to fix the mixed thinking. "Human, if you feel I am favorable towards any of you then you have been mistaken." She left her talking on that note, because agitation was starting to become of her. The female Natsuko spoke of not following Envy, which Envy held no care it was obvious this human would either barely manage to survive or die. "Then that will be your fate human." Her voice held no remorse or sadness for Natsuko and the words seemed to be a warning or even just a bunch of meaningless words. Reading Envy seemed almost impossible unless you were observant beyond normal means.

Envy's eyes however did another flicker when Levia stepped up and walked over towards her and Undine. Again the attention on Envy made her most pleasant in times such as these. Even with the loss of one of these humans did not seem to fail giving her what she wanted most. These humans were so formal, that Envy began to believe they were odd beyond means. However beside her she heard the anger rising from Undine, Envy only stood there watching as Undine lunged for Levia, hovering over the girl as if she wanted her dead. A smile twitched onto Envy's mouth slowly, because all of this attention was for her. But knowingly she had to intervene, because she'd rather not lose another human who gave her this attention.

Envy walked to the two females grabbed Undine wrist as it raised into the air expecting the female to stop immediately. "Come now, won't you play nice?" Envy pulled Undine up from the ground allowing Levia to get away from her. Envy's eyes set onto Undine the entire time even when she spoke to the others. "If you are following me then step into the portal, if you do not now this will be your last chance." Envy snapped her fingers, allowing the removal of mud and stains from the outfits of the humans. Envy's eyes only stared at Undine before her voice became almost deadly. "If you attempt to kill any of my pets again then you will become nothing. Now choose your answer, for if you choose against it I will shun you here and now." As Envy finished her sentence the water that was going up to the was now falling back down into the river.
Back to top Go down
Reverance
Editor
Editor
Reverance

Male Libra Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Panic set in the minute Undine had attacked Levia and pinned her to the ground. Fear filled her as she watched Undine raise a clawed hand to strike her. Every instinct told her to move, to swing first and run, but she couldn't. Tears had formed in her eyes as she closed them, awaiting the first blow. Is this really it?  I barely started this second chance and already i'm about to die?! When the strike never came, Levia opened an eye to see Envy had stopped Undine. As soon as Undine was pulled away and Envy had spoken, Levia scrambled to her feet and headed straight for the portal. she entered it quickly, not stopping as she just ran, scared for her life. Dont stop running! If I stop, she'll kill me. I dont want to die! I haven't even found Revy yet. Just keep running! Fear of death, and the determination to find Revy, kept her going as she tried to put as much distance between her and Undine
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Male Taurus Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 am

Iviana watched everyone's responses quietly and knew deep down she apprecitated Envy for reviving her but after second thoughts she did not see herself blending with this group and took the moment to think this over. If she went she'd learn the ways of this world faster but also have a chance of being attacked by the cannibal in her sleep or a chance of being left behind. Both of which would be near death consequences.

Iviana was about to run at Undine only to see Envy step in. Iviana decided then she didn't wish to be in this group with Envy. The risk of being attacked was too great with Undine around. "On second thoughts I won't be going with you Envy." she smiled a little "I appreciate you helping me to this point but I don't think I'd fit in well with your group. Perhaps if we meet again it will be on better footing..literally." she sighed, seeing her clothes cleaned "I won't forget the kindness you've done for me."

She then said goodbye to the others who were still here, all besides Natsuko who she walked over to. "Let's get going then." Iviana said calmly though sadness about her old life settling in.
Back to top Go down
http://devilsbladeauthor.deviantart.com/
An.On.E.mAO.s
Editor
Editor
An.On.E.mAO.s

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Undine stared at Envy as she stopped her attack. Her prey scampered away but Undine didn't care, she had Envy's attention and it was marvelous. She listened to Envy's voice as it oozed poisoned honey; each word came out like velvet even when the deadly undertone came forth. Undine's once murky eyes gleamed a vibrant blue with the aqua undertones turning a rather toxic color. Her smile hinted at how wicked she could be and with that she crawled into the portal. It would only be a matter of time before Undine would have all she wanted.

//Short post is short. Sorry :s //
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 am

Natsuko was sort of surprised that one of the girls Iviana had decided to stick with her rather then following Envy, she wasn't sure why the other had changed her mind exactly but she was sure Undine had something to do with it, the other girl seemingly feral and protective of Envy.

As they slipped through the portal one by one she knew they must leave as well and gave the other a nod s she left in the opposite direction; she had no idea which way was the right one, but if she didn't move forward she wouldn't get anywhere at all. "..." the silence was awkward between her and the other girl, she had been the only daughter to a family full of men, her mother had nurtured her but never let her be her, even the dojo where she trained had been made up of men; she had no idea how to talk to this girl at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck In Eden   Bad Luck In Eden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Luck In Eden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2