Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I make a Character!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheep
Staff
Staff
Sheep

Male Virgo Posts : 129

How do I make a Character!? Empty
PostSubject: How do I make a Character!?   How do I make a Character!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:39 pm

So you are here, you're all registered and frothing with ideas but what now? Now you need a character my friend, this guide will show you how to submit one.

You will begin by scrolling down until you see "Character Database" Its a link so you can just click on it, trust me.

How do I make a Character!? 7IkMT

Now here you can see every character  that has ever existed (All of the important characters that is). You can sit here and drool over the story lines later, we are here on a mission to put you in this, hit the "New Topic" button.

How do I make a Character!? 7IkOP

Now your here, your staring at the set-up, ideas bouncing inside your cranium, you don't have to start with a name but make sure you put one as followed with the color code.
Red: Name of Character
Blue: Short descriptive title (Three words?)
Orange: Just follow the Character sheet CLICK ME
Green: When it is all polished and shiny hit the button to submit! (Or include a WIP [Work In Progress] in the title)

How do I make a Character!? 7Il4I

And there you are, your character is made and your ideas are spent, take this moment waiting for your character to be brought into the world to read some of the other histories, a lot of us put a ton of effort into those back stories and don't forget to mention your favorite in "Who is your favorite character?" Section, happy Role Playing!
Back to top Go down

How do I make a Character!?
Page 1 of 1