Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandoned

Go down 
+3
DevilsBladeAuthor
-Reo-
Stars
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 am

Hiro sighed for what felt lie the millionth time. He had lost sight of Joy very quickly and was currently wandering around, looking for one of two things. Either Joy, or some kind of place he could stay at. The knife she had given him immediately proved useful, marking trees or just the dirt so he knew he wasn't walking in circles, but he moved the holster to just above his knee for convenience. He continued to break through the quiet area, quiet excluding the low murmur of animal noises.

The air seemed to be getting colder fast, a complete 180 from the heat he experienced just a while ago. He couldn't tell exactly how long he had been moving, it felt like hours, but it could have been minutes or even days. He crossed his arms, the simple grey shirt didn't give him as much warmth as he would have liked, but it wasn't too cold…yet.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Reo might have lost sight of Joy but he still intended to find her, he was still tracking her across the continents but so for he had little luck and finding Zero or saving the little girl that had been torn from him; he didn't even know the kid but something in him told him to find her, she needed someone to watch out for her right? Sighing he made his way to what looked like a massive canyon, deciding this looked like a good spot to take a break he sat himself down on a rock and jammed the spear into the dirt next to him.

Lucifer had tagged along with him, and while the other hadn't exactly been his first choice for a companion in this new world he couldn't deny the others abilities were useful in their own right, they had fought of many creatures and enemies together and here they were at the divide, the trail for Joy running ever colder.

He and Lucifer didn't really talk, any time the other tried to get interaction out of Reo about his past, what little he COULD get out of the dark haired male was strange; while each tale always followed a similar pattern, a lot of the elements in the story constantly changed, places and names were always different and Reo told the tale as if they hadn't had a similar conversation before.

Last edited by -Reo- on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Male Taurus Posts : 51

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Lucifer tagged along with Reo, they didn't talk very much but Lucifer needed to stay with Reo so he could find answers. He needed to know why he was revived, how it was done, how long he was dead, if anyone he knew was in this place, where this place was, and many other questions. Lucifer had fought multiple battles with Reo. He'd accepted his powers and those powers saved the two of them a handful of times as well as it being useful when they needed a quick escape down a cliff side. Reo's powers were still very confusing to Lucifer. He had gained a spear made of iron, animal fangs and rock pole. It helped him aim his powers better for attacks as well as attack in general since he couldn't seem to move metal around.
  He pulled out a long piece of wood, 6 months had passed since he awoke, at least six months of this planet's time. He set his gear down and got himself seated near Reo "So what do we do if we find the girl but she isn't alive? Simply move on?"
Back to top Go down
http://devilsbladeauthor.deviantart.com/
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 pm

The trees that were already scarce seemed to thin out even more, he pulled out his knife and crossed an x on the ground, continuing on. He saw what looked like some kind of cliff but as he got close the realized at was a canyon. It looked more like the earth had decided to split in two than a canyon though. He walked along the edge of it, looking down to make sure he didn't walk too close to the edge instead of looking at where he was going.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:26 pm

"She's alive" Reo said his tone firm and giving the other no room for argument or for him to believe otherwise as he scanned the area "She has to be kids are resourceful like that, and they can be pretty gutsy as well...I'm sure she'll be fine until we get to her" He said simply as he rolled his shoulders; he wasn't sure which way to go next he hadn't encountered a place like Haven yet and had relied on hunting to survive while honing his skills with a spear; when he had first encountered Joy and Lucifer he'd wielded the powers intellectually, though he noticed (He wasn't sure if Lucifer had) that his powers didn't really work if he was too far away from his spear, it took practice but he could summon the darkness from the spear if it was only a few feet away, anything longer than that and he'd be defenceless; which made his ability very different from Lucifer's own powers. Now he had a bit more control over the darkness Reo could meld into all manner of tools and items at his will becoming as hard or as soft as he wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 am

"We should probably camp here for today, it'll be nighttime soon." Lucifer replied, dropping the subject since he felt Reo was most likely right. He laid back to look up at the sky, quiet for a few minutes "You ever think of home Reo? Family, friends, and such?"
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 am

The dark haired male nodded at that, he didn't sleep much, his dreams and memoires of the past being a grand mess and mesh of different lives as they were, meant that sleeping was troublesome, because he was so sure each and every memory was accurate but they were just...different from each other. "Which one?" he muttered, more to himself then to Lucifer before he sighed "I have my kid at home, that's all I really miss, everything else...it's just stuff, it's just a place where I lived, I moved around a lot anyway so I never got attached to one place for too long"

Last edited by -Reo- on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

"Oh.."Lucifer felt bad for Reo, but he was also kind of jealous. This transition would be much easier if he'd forgotten "My girlfriend was pregnant with out first child when I passed away." he sighed "Unlike you I have alot I'm still attached to. I didn't have it easy or anything but it could've been worse y'know?"
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:02 pm

It wasn't that Reo forgot his past lives his problem was that he remembered far too much of each of the lives squeezed into him, recalling some events with vivid clarity, and others being very muddled or even confusing. In fact every time the dark haired male would reveal something about himself, the story would change with him, not because he was a lair, but only because Reo knew it was the truth from one of his previous lives, he told it as if it was a fact, to anyone else they'd think Reo was crazy or simply deranged from the stories he told.

Reo looked over at the other at that "A girlfriend and a kid huh..." He murmured before he fell quiet "I had a wife once, her name was Lene, she had my kids...a boy and a girl...twins I think" He said before he was quiet for a moment "You know its funny...I cant remember what they looked like...or what they were called" He said after a moment his green eyes were glazed over both from sadness and confusion that he couldn't recall such details about his own kids.

"You're wrong you know...I still have things I'm attached to" He stated simply before he stood up and stretched "I going to go hunting, make a fire for when I get back" He said as he picked up the spear from where it was jammed upright in the dirt and headed towards the trees.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Lucifer listened to the response, the possibility of this man having some sort of mental illness was in question. Lucifer and his girlfriend hadn't decided on the name for their baby when he passed. He wondered if he'd ever even see them again..Perhaps if he died here he'd meet them in heaven. Maybe this place is just to transition souls who where equally good and evil in life. Lucifer shook the idea off, for now he wanted to live. Figure this place out before deciding to move on or not.

He sat up "Sorry I misjudged you." he replied, figuring Reo didn't hear him he took his spear, the blade much wider then Reo's and went to find some dead wood he could use as well as dried plants for kindling.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:28 pm

While Reo's memories were a scrambled mess throughout his journey here on Eden his personality had been mostly consistent; while he could be blunt and sometimes arrogant he was still dead set on finding and saving Joy from her psycho brother, displaying an immense amount of dedication and will power over someone he barely even knew which implied a deep loyalty to those he deemed were worth it. On their journey Reo displayed a wide array of survival skills from making fires to hunting for food, he also seemed partially adapt at making clothing of sorts as he knew how to skin and tan furs and turn them into crude clothing and armour and seemed to know how to take care of weapons so they would always be in tip top shape.

Considering Reo had already claimed to be an assassin, a mercenary and a rebellion leader, some of these skills that he had weren't much of a surprise and the male seemed very fascinated by the darkness he could create with the spear and treated the dark matter almost with fondness as if seeing an old friend that he couldn't quite place in his memories.

The male stalked from tree top to tree top as he found a fine looking boar to hunt down  what would keep the both of them with full bellies for a while, he followed it until it was happily digging roots with its tusks before he jumped down from the tree spear pointed downwards as he speared the poor creature through the neck, with a sharp twist of the spear and a sickening crack, the gravely wounded boar stopped squealing and struggling.

With a grunt he used the spear to heft the boar to the nearest stream where he let the blood drain out of the dead animal, before carrying it back to camp the spear sling over his shoulder and the boar still skewered on the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Hiro saw what looked like someone making a fire, he ducked behind a rock and pulled out his knife, watching him. There were other people here? He remembered what Joy had said about champions, they were probably his enemy...he continued to watch and wait to see if he was alone.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Lucifer made the fire, taking three tries to get it going he went and piled up more wood for later, sitting down as he wiped his brow, hoping Reo found some sort of meat. They'd been living of plant and berries for the past week. He laid back to enjoy the warmth of the fire as day was turning to dusk. He hummed a song he remembered from earth to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Stepping through the trees Reo emerged still carrying the lifeless and dead boar on his spear, the dead weight didn't seem to bother or hinder him all that much, and considering he was actually pretty athletic it made sense that he could shift and carry something like that without any issues "I caught us some dinner" He said to Lucifer as he lay the dead boar down o n the ground "Its already drained of most blood so its just a matter of cutting it up and cooking it" He said as he sat down on a rock he didn't seem to care he had some of the blood splattered on his face and hands, he simply jabbed the ornate looking spear down in the dirt next to him, the spear itself seemingly putting out any light that happened to be around it and covering it in a veil of shadows

Reo stretched before he paused, he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched from the shadows and he placed a hand on the spear casually before tendrils of darkness stretched out on the floor and spread out into the forest like feelers as they silently looked for whoever might be watching them, be it animal or human and eventually the darkness came across Hiro; he didnt seem to be doing anything other then watching but the knife in his hand made him weary, so the tendrils grabbed he guy by his ankles and dragged him out from under the brush he was hiding in, into plain view. "Didn't your mother ever tell you it's pretty rude to spy on others kid?" He asked calmly as he looked at the other who was now laying on the floor after being dragged across the dirt, the shadowy tendrils retreating back into the spear; he really was just a child, in the stepping stone from child to an adult and he felt sorry for the other that he wound up out here on his own.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Hiro watched Lucifer nervously, he didn't seem to notice his presence, but he didn't want to just walk up to him either. He had no intention of trying to harm the other unless Lucifer made the first move, but he doubted he would stand a chance anyways. He had barely been able to survive the past months by himself, it was a miracle he was still breathing. Strange things had happened and he would be thrilled to join a group, or at least a partnership.

His thoughts were interrupted when Reo arrived, his heart rate sped up, if he had any chance of taking one of them he was completely defenseless against two, or so he thought. The second person was carrying a dead boar, obviously their meal for the night. He noticed Reo tense, and held his heath, hoping he didn't notice, but that plan quickly went south as he was pulled away from his hiding spot by seemingly nothing.

"I- I'm-" He stuttered, getting back on his feet and holding his knife, ready to attack. "I'm not afraid of you!" It was obvious he was from his posture and quivering voice, but he didn't want to run if there was even the slightest chance they were friendly. He ignored the question about his mother, considering it a rhetorical question, and waited for either of them to make a move.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Lucifer sat up, noticing the boar "I'll get to cutting it up and make di.." he notice the sudden movement as the watcher was dragged into the light he stood up, watching Reo's reaction for a moment before sighing

He sighed, he could sense the stranger's fear and he took his weapon, smacking the weapon aside and possibly into the dirt, he didn't pay attention to where it went. "You obviously aren't here to kill us..otherwise you'd have done it from a distance." He looked back to the boar "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Reo watched the other scramble to his feet the knife shaking in his grip; the other had obviously been on his own for a long time by the state of him and looked terrified though the other had no idea why; Reo was outside the realm of avatars and champions and all that bullshit; he simply existed one day with a spear in his hand and clothing on his body and tried to make it work without instruction, and it suited him just fine because he didn't like being told what to do by others very much, nor did he like seeing people he cared about in trouble; the last time that had happened things had gone down south very quickly and if he recalled he burned down a whole Colosseum once if he remembered right.

"You are very afraid of me" He said softly as a statement more then anything as he watched the other calmly with green eyes "Good, that fear will keep you alive out there though I don't think that knife will do you any good if you don't know how to use it right" He said simply before he nodded at Lucifer's comment "He's right, we aren't going to hurt you, so sit, you might as well join us for dinner...do you have a name?" He asked as he gestured to a spot by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Hiro loked at his knife that was taken from his hands, they obviously didn't want to hurt him, but still…"Hiro," He replied, sighing some. He walked to the spot Reo gestured to, looking between the two just in case anything happened and sat down. "You?" He looked from Reo to Lucifer, were they really just kind enough to give him some food? He had managed to survive on smaller things but even just a tenth of the boar would be a feast to him.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Lucifer stabbed the small knife into one of the pieces of firewood, adding another piece to the fire, not the one with the knife in it though. He replied "Names Lucifer. Nice to meet you Hiro." Lucifer said, sitting down to cut up the boar "This may take awhile but there's a fruit bush over there." He said pointing to a small bush not far from where he was previously hiding.
"How long you been on your own like this?" he asked. Looking to Reo for a moment as he held his hand out for the carving knife he'd made out of a very hard rock.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 pm

"...Reo" He said when Lucifer introduced himself and rummaged in the leather bag he'd made for all their handmade tools and supplies handing over the knife so the other could work on slicing up the dead boar so they could all finally cook it and eat together; Hiro looked a mess and didn't seem to believe that he found kindness in some back end corner of this crazy ass world; in his eyes so long as everyone remained civil then things would stay non-violent between them, besides he doubted the kid would try and attack them both especially because he was at a serious disadvantage right now.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

"A few months…I think." He hadn't kept track of the days so estimated. "What about you guys?" He decided to stay where he was and just wait for the boar to be done cooking instead of getting some berries. He pulled his knees to his chest and watched the fire, it was warm, this was nice, way better than being on his own...
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Lucifer took the knife, using his powers to sharpen it though the kid probably didn't notice. He began removing the skin "I've been in this place for about six months and I still barely know how this world works." He tugged on the skin as it began to come off "We should save these for whenever winter comes Reo." Lucifer said, handing him the large skin "We still have some of that salt rock right?" he asked, starting to cut the meat into slabs to be cooked.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Reo looked to Lucifer; for the other to survive this long alone was a miracle in itself, Eden was no walk in the park; and while Reo didn't really know much about the Avatars or their champions (Other then what Lucifer told him of his own awakening) he knew that it was odd for the other to be alone, usually the humans woke up in groups of two or three, even more depending on the Avatar and most people tended to stick together because you had a better chance of survival as a group, that was just common sense. "Dunno, it's hard to track time here, I just...woke up here" Reo said because he literally just opened his eyes and there he was formed into existence, the dark haired male didn't even know he was a soulspawn or what it even meant he just presumed he was like Lucifer only he'd woken up differently and got a weapon instead of an ability.

"Didn't you have others that awoke with you? Why aren't you with them?" Reo asked his tone was warm and gentle like he would with a child but not in a way he was being patronizing or mocking of the others age, it was like a parent speaking to their child when they were upset or distressed.

He was distracted momentarily by the other handing him the skin which he would scrape clean and dry out in the sun  to turn it into a tough leather later on and nodded as he took it "We don't know how harsh the winters will be here so its a good idea" He agreed as he lay the skin out flay on the floor; they didn't have a tanning rack or anything so he had to make do with laying it on the floor and scraping the skin clean.

"We only have a little of it left we should try to find some more" he grumbled as he handed over a little cloth bag that was tied up to keep whatever was inside from falling out.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Hiro looked at the ground at the mention of people. "There were some people…but mostly avatars." He wondered if the other two he had seen so long ago were still alive, and hoped they were. "Joy helped me, she gave me the knife and clothes, but I lost her." He wasn't sure if the other two even knew what he was talking about. "Do you two know what your miracles are?" Hiro still hadn't realized what his was, but Joy had explained them to him.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 pm

"You got separated from them?" He asked it was that or he had been abandoned, or they had died neither of which sounded pleasant for a kid to go through especially when starting life a second time around...still the other seemed to be either very lucky or very resourceful to have survived this long alone.

"Joy?" Reo seemed to perk up at that as he exchanged a look with Lucifer "did she look like a young girl very playful and innocent right?" He said before giving out a clear and accurate description of her, she was defiantly the same avatar that Hiro had met "When did you last see her?" He asked insistently; perhaps the other would be the key to finding her and stopping Zero once and for all? He damned well hoped so.

"...miracle?" Reo asked confused before he looked to Lucifer "Oh you mean the special abilities? I don't have one of those I just have this" Reo said with a shake of his head before pointing to the intimidating looking spear "Lucifer does though can move the earth to his whim or something" He explained with a slight shrug as if it wasn't odd he was given as weapon and handt eaten from the tree of might.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Divide-
Jump to: