Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandoned

Go down 
+3
DevilsBladeAuthor
-Reo-
Stars
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Male Taurus Posts : 51

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Lucifer sighed "We're searching for Joy, she was kidnapped by...well apparently her brother." he said, carving the boar into meat slabs. Luckily his father had tought him some taxidermy and carving techniques that he still remembered. He listened to their conversation. "Sorry about your group..maybe they're alive somewhere." he said, hoping to cheer him up.

He was quiet until his powers were mentioned when he smiled and slapped the ground, three chairs by the fire appearing "Rock isn't warm or comfy but it is handy.
Back to top Go down
http://devilsbladeauthor.deviantart.com/
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 am

"Yeah, Joy, she was always happy and had lots of wings…it was a long time ago that I last saw her, sorry." Hiro was disappointed that he couldn't help them find her. His attention was turned to the rock chairs, he stood from sitting on the ground and sat in one. "Cool, I'm pretty sure I don't have one, I mean, I would have found it by now." He looked at Reo's spear, maybe his miracle was just in the form of a weapon, it didn't seem too strange to him.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 am

Reo nodded a little at that a little disappointed that the other couldn't help them find her; the longer Joy was torn away the harder it was for him to accept he might not be able to protect her, and god knows he;d been a failure before, he didn't want it to happen here and now in this new place "I see, well as Lucifer said I'm looking for " He said before he raised an eyebrow "I'm sure you have one it make simply take time to manifest itself"
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Lucifer finally got some meat prepped and ready to cook, setting a wire rack over the fire they'd found off a camp awhile back he then laid the meat on it to start cooking. "I've had my powers since the day I woke up apparently." he shrugged "This world still makes 0 sense to me so maybe your power is luck? Afterall, you have stayed alive for so long, especially in your condition kid." he moved one of the meat cuts onto the 'grill' and sat back in one of the earthen chairs.

He smiled and looked up at the stars "Despite everything that goes on in life its good to relax once in awhile and remember the good things in life...my dad taught me that." Lucifer smiled "The star view on this planet is much better than Earth..way less smog and all."
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Within the darkness of the night as the three chatted, close by were odd sounds one could not normally know of. However, Hiro would be able to quickly know these sounds. This figure was beaten, bloody, and scratched up. Some of it's body was even missing, one of his arms. Some area's you could see the skin revealing the insides. The only thing one would be able to make out was with this being was it's face features. Well for the most part, the skin was a blue tint and there had been some scratches but if you had knew this person you would be able to recognize them.

Had hair still in most places, medium length in mixtures of light brown and dark brown, some places the hair was missing. Any color left of it's eyes were light shades of blue mixes with the redness surrounding it. Heading towards Hiro, it began to make small noises, it's slow movement however was its own downfall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 pm

"If my power really is luck, then I'll never know for sure." He would admit that it was nothing short of a miracle that he survived. Hiro froze when he heard the moans, not too far off. His whole trembled just thinking about the traumatic experience. He saw the figure coming closer, but in the darkness he couldn't yet see who it was. "No..." He whispered, "I thought it was over..." He stood, taking his knife and ready to run at any moment. He gripped the handle of the knife so hard his knuckles turned white. This couldn't be happening, even in this crazy world he thought he would be safe from them. When the figure came close enough to barely be illuminated by the fire light, he realized it was Kioshi. He stepped backwards, "No, it can't be..." He shook his head, refusing to believe what had happened to Key.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 pm

"Even if it is something like luck its a useful thing, it means more often then not you know things will go your way" Reo pointed out before his hears perked up at the sounds nearby and looked around tensely for the sound before he saw the figure approaching, he didn't know who the person was but he recognized what it was "A zombie? all the way out here?" He asked confused; he did have a brother who was a necromancer once but he used his power to contact the dead and defensively not to plague others.

When Hiro seemed to recognize the guy he stood and put a hand on the others back so he couldn't back away "Running from him isn't going to help him..his body and soul is under someone else's control and being forced to come after you kid" He said, he couldn't remember how to kill undead though he knew fire was more often the n not effective, grabbing a branch from the fore that was still a flame he handed it to Hiro "Use this, that knife isn't going to do you any good against undead"
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Lucifer nodded in agreeance "To be honest Reo and I could use a bit of luck." he sighed, finishing the steaks he set them on a stone slab and stood up, stretching when he notice Reo and the kid react to something and he noticed the creature.

He took his polearm from its spot in the ground, seeing Reo get a branch on fire "Undead exist here?" he paused "Technically we're undead though aren't we?" he sighed and put his spear in the ground "And Reo is right, whatever this thing is your friend is gone."

Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:47 pm

"No...no!" Hiro tried to back away but Reo's hand stopped him. He began to cry, the hot salty tears cascading down his cheeks. "I can't do this, I don't want to!" The burning stick was placed into his hand without his consent, "Key..." He stepped towards the slowly moving figure, "I won't kill you Key, if you want to kill me, then I would be happy, we can finally be together..." He dropped the stick, not caring if it started a fire, and opened his arms for Kioshi to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Harlot
Admin
Admin
Harlot

Female Leo Posts : 127

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:01 pm

As the being grew closer it lunged for Hiro, it's mouth opened as if it was ready to bite at him. Having no thoughts, or control just trying to fill it's own hunger. The soul that used to be in this person was forever gone. As it grabbed at Hiro what was left of it's one arm nails missing from it's fingers. The teeth left over were rotten and some missing. But the smell was beyond revolting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloody-harlot/13159168/
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Reo moved before the zombie could take another step forward before it could lurch forward and bite into the kids flesh, no one ever saw him pick up the spear and swing it, as he moved so fast the Zombie didn't even know what hit it. The Zombie in question seemed to rock a little where it stood it's grip still tight in Hiro's arm, before it loosened, and the Zombie's head rolled backwards before it fell off it's shoulders and continued rolling before stopping dead a few meters away in the grass.

The rest of the body then slumped backwards in a heap twitching as it slowly lost control if its motor functions, without the brain attached it was just a corpse again. "..." Reo frowned the as he jabbed at the body carefully with his spear to make sure it really was dead and not about to spring up again; most undead couldn't function without the brain but who knows how things worked here?

Once he was sure it was gone for good, he grabbed the body by what was left of it's shirt and dragged it away from the camp-site to a spot a good fifteen or twenty meters, before he placed it down with its head and covered the body in twigs and leaves, before he picked up the burning stick Hro had thrown away and tossed it on top of the body.

Throughout this he didn't say a damned thing he just placed a hand on Hiro's others shoulder as the corpse burned.

Last edited by -Reo- on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Lucifer was about to step in when he noticed Reo take action and finish off the walking corpse. He went up to Hiro and walked with him as Reo burned the body away from their fire so the food wouldn't get ruined. He stood there quietly with Hiro "If you want to survive longer you need to be able to fight sometimes, we would've stepped in but it should've been you to finish the jobs...anything you'd like to say about your friend?" he asked, attempting to comfort Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Hiro fell to the ground on his knees, setting his head in his hands to sob. He refused to watch while Reo disposed of the body. Why? Why had things turned out this way? Why couldn't they be together? It was so unfair, the world was too cruel. Reo's hand and Lucifer's words strangely comforted him. "He saved me…so many times. And in the end, not once but twice, it was my fault he died." When he finished his words he started another round of sobbing, wondering why things couldn't have been different.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Reo sat down next to Hiro and let him cry; it couldn't have been easy to see a former friend revived as an undead corpse after all, and said nothing for a long moment as he watched the body burn to ash "If he worked so hard to save you...do you really think he would have wanted you to lay down and die just then?" Reo asked softly as he watched the sky "Your friend wasn't that corpse I just burned, it just wore his face, what really made your friend him, his soul, his mind, it was long gone" He said softly "If your friend is as brave as you say he is then he would want you to live, not die" Reo murmured softly "He would want you to survive, question is, are you going to give up everything he sacrificed for you? Or are you going to man up and get stronger?"

The dark haired male sighed before he got to his feet shouldering his spear "I'm going to take a walk...just think about what I said kid, the death of a love one doesn't mean you have to stop living" he stated before he headed off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Lucifer watched the flames, knowing the pain this kid felt. He nodded at Reo's statement "The best thing to do is to keep moving forward, for both you and your friend." He smiled and sat down, lsitening to Reo before watching him leave.

He then sighed "I know how you feel, when I was 18 I lost my best friend in World War II. We were only supposed to go into a camp and help move supplies but we were invaded..We got left behind and after 3 days of questioning I was freed but my friend was shot by an American on accident, He died later that day." Lucifer looked back to the fire "A week after that the war ended...I nearly killed myself after the loss..when I got home my girl was waiting for me and was pregnant with our first child..what I'm saying is no matter what happens, there will be something to look forward to in the future. So cheer up kid ok?" he smiled "And why not stay with us for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:05 am

Their words did make him feel better, he would live on, for Kioshi's sake. "Im sorry…" Hiro apologized, both for his reaction and Lucifer's past. "I would like to stay…if thats okay." He would probably just drag them down and be another mouth to feed, but weather he stayed or went on his own, he would struggle to survive. And honestly it would be easier to have others to rely on.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 am

Reo wasn't gone for long, and came back about 15 minutes later sweating a bit, but seemingly better for it, and seemed a glad that Hiro had calmed down a bit, he took off his jacket and draped it over the kid; they didn't have spare blankets and it was going to be cold out tonight so it should keep the other warm as he stayed by the fire. Once the meat was cooked He passed it out to the other two and dug into his own slice the rest of the meat was salted and wrapped up to be used later "You should sleep, I'll keep a watch out" He said softly to both Hiro and Lucifer as the it began to get really late in the evening.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Lucifer waited til the body was burnt to dust and bone chips before throwing dirt on it so it wouldnt start a forest fire. He noticed Reo come back after a little bit and watched as his jacket fell on the kid. Lucifer stood up and walked with the kid "time to eat." he said with a smile as he helped Reo salt and cook tonights dinner, glad to have meat for a change.

Lucifer passed some meat to Hiro and sat down, eating for a bit before hearing Reo "Its fine..I'll take first watch, I can't sleep anyhow." he sighed, his mind thinking about his family on Earth once again.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Hiro pulled the jacket tightly around himself, "thank you..." He hoped Reo wouldn't be cold without it. He took the meat and stared at it for a while before finally taking a bite, chewing slowly and eating equally slow. He wasn't about to argue over who took watch, he wanted to sleep so he would let the other two volunteer themselves.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Reo just nodded, he didn't sleep much anyway; he always had too many thoughts running around in his head, in fact he'd been restless since he got here, but for the life of him he couldn't think why he was, so he just felt with it by taking a walk or training anything to try and ease the odd feeling. "Have it your way" he said to Lucifer before he flapped on the ground next to the fire his head propped up on a rock the spear laying beside him as he made an attempt to get some shut eye "You should sleep too Hiro"
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Lucifer sat on a tree stump, cleaning his weapon with his back to the fire he sighed
He's right, try to sleep. I'll wake you up Reo when its your turn to take watch." he stated and ran his hand through his hair "Sometime tommorow we should loop back to the creek and wash up."
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Hiro laid down as well, his back facing the fire. He couldn't stop thinking about Kioshi. He would give his arm and leg ten times over to get Key back.he closed his eyes and waited for sleep to clam him, hoping it wouldn't come with nightmares.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Reo's sleep was uneasy, full of fragmented memories, bits and pieces of them some good, some bad all fading an and out of his dreams, good times like learning magic from Xaim an elderly mage, or buying Chibi dresses for the first time, were replaced with scenes of torture and death of people he had known. Eventually Reo jerked awake and sat up with a sigh as he rubbed at the bridge of his nose "...damnit" He grumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
DevilsBladeAuthor
Role Player
Role Player
DevilsBladeAuthor

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Lucifer's turn of watching was so far peaceful, after the kid had fallen asleep he added more wood to the fire, he figured he'd leave it running til sunrise and then put it out. Lucifer also let Reo sleep the entire night, Reo had been taking alot of nights without sleep recently and it had to be weighing on him. Lucifer sighed "Awake already?" he asked Reo. It was still dark out but sunrise would be upon them soon.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:14 am

Hiro slept a dreamless sleep for only a few hours before waking silently in the dark. He stared into the distance, waiting for the sun to rise and for Reo to wake before he gave any indication that he was awake. The sun still hadn't risen when Reo stirred, so he stayed still, listening to the two. Reo had sounded distressed when he awoke, and Hiro wondered if he had a nightmare. After hearing Lucifer's story the night before he had wondered if they all came from sad past's with tragic ends, maybe that was why all of them were here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Divide-
Jump to: