Eden:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A blind leap

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

Male Gemini Posts : 210

A blind leap - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

"Yeah you were fighting for control with the chimera side of you and I think, she was tired of dragging us around so she ditched us" He said with a frown before he nodded "We should get out of here, find somewhere better" He said; the dinosaurs weren't a problem if he could hear their thoughts he could probably control them with enough practise he looked out of the cave and frowned a bit as he tried to find an ideal area for them to settles down with a river that wouldn't try to kill them at least.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

Male Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:16 pm

"Your foot still hurts, doesn't it? We shouldn't move, here should be okay for a while, right?" He wondered if that was the right choice. Reid didn't want Reeve to get hurt even more by trying to move him.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:14 pm

"Yeah but it's gonna stay that way for a while" He said softly with a faint smile "Just...promise me you won't decided to abandoned me too hmm? I've had enough of that for two life times" He said softly as he looked down at his hands "We'll stay here tonight but...we really should move on later" He said with a weak smile trying to put on a brave face for the other.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Ill never abandon you!" He said almost a little too quickly. "So don't leave me either, kay?" He moved closer to Reeve and smiled. "Ever." He hoped Reeve's foot would heal soon and they could start to build some kind of permanent shelter.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Reeve nodded at that and sighed "We should keep going know my foot isn't healed but I'd rather we get to a new location sooner rather then later" He said with a faint smile, trying to put on a brave face and brave through the pain and the achiness in his body. "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Reid stood and helped Reeve stand efore realizing he had no clue where they were headed. "Any idea which way it is?" He hoped they wouldn't walk in a random direction and run into more trouble.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Reeve had managed to get a general look of the nearby area, if they could get out of the forest and head west he was sure they would find somewhere more secluded to be able to hunt and set up camp if not then they would keep going, they ahd a full water skin and plenty of meat for the journey so food and drink would not be an issue "We go West, it seems better the heading back the way we came"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 pm

"Okay…" Reid didn't remember which way they had come from since he blacked out, so went the direction Reeve told him to. He helped the other walk, constantly looking around for danger.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Reeve was on edge for the most part; the last thing he wanted was for those dinosaurs to come back and chase after them especially when he was injured enough as it was; he hoped eventually they would find somewhere to call home and who knows? Maybe other humans would come and live amongst them too.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 pm

"...Reeve? What really happened after I changed?" He could tell that there was something else the male was keeping from him. He didn't know how much longer they could survive in this world. Maybe soon he would learn how to completely control his powers and he could protect Reeve.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Reeve blinked at that and tried his best to look nonchalant when he asked this question, after all he didn't want to tall the other the other had bitten him because he hadn't been able to control himself, he knew it would just make the other feel bad and that's the last thing he wanted "I told you you got hostile but you fought against the chimera mind, when Maria left you seemed to calm down a lot, I guess that's what helped you change back"
Back to top Go down
Stars
Veterans
Veterans
Stars

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Reid chewed on his lip, it didn't make any sense, but he let it go for the time being. "Let's hurry." He picked up the pace a bit and hoped Reeve could keep up. Part of him optimistically thought they would find some kind of civilization and be safe, but another part if him said they would never get out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
-Reo-
Legacy
Legacy
-Reo-

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:23 pm

the other was glad when the other decided not to question it, god knows he didn't want the other to feel responsible for his injuries, both of which throbbed horribly, but he'd felt worse pain, nothing was worse then begin shot seven times in the chest and stomach and slowly bleeding out; he was pretty sure he;d survive this. He didn't complain when the other picked up the pace even though he was sure some of his blisters had burst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blind leap   A blind leap - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blind leap
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eden: :: Eden Archive :: The Divide-
Jump to: